Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Tyshon Dye: "This is the best I have felt"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FB Update: Tyshon Dye: "This is the best I have felt"

Aug 9, 2016, 9:28 PM

Tyshon Dye: "This is the best I have felt"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show some flashes and get drafted like Zac Brooks did.***

Aug 9, 2016, 9:35 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Dang, I was too long winded - beat me to it!***

Aug 9, 2016, 9:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

patience is a virtue like no other...

Aug 10, 2016, 3:23 AM

it is the foundational ground upon which all else built.

Best of luck TyDy.

Show'em what you've got!

The good news for Dye:

Aug 9, 2016, 9:43 PM

While we are deep and talented at RB, and it may be tough for Dye to get a lot of carries, he will get some; and if he makes the most of those opportunities, he can still have a sucessful and rewarding career at Clemson, and get a shot at the NFL.

Look at Zach Brooks. He averaged 38 carries a year in 3 years as a back-up at Clemson, and until he was banged up recently, he was running with the first team in camp for the Seahawks. I know Zach's ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is a valuable asset that Dye may not have (or maybe he does), but the fact is that if he can get some meaningful snaps and show well, there is no reason a back his size won't get a look in the NFL.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The good news for Dye:

Aug 10, 2016, 8:34 AM

I always thought he was the prize back in his recruiting class, but he came with injury issues, and has battled those since. He still is a gifted athlete, though, and he is capable of showing out, if healthy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just shows we never know what our future holds. Nothing is guaranteed to us***

Aug 9, 2016, 9:44 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

I'll be rooting for him when he gets his shot

Aug 9, 2016, 10:23 PM

If there is one thing i know, running backs get hurt and banged up so he'll get a chance maybe get hot. Sls5the running back who protects DW the best will get playing time.

Re: FB Update: Tyshon Dye: "This is the best I have felt"

Aug 10, 2016, 8:51 AM

When Dye came out of HS, I was hoping that he would be the answer to our run game, and his injuries prevented that from happening at that time. I would love to see him take a few to the house this year. He was awesome in HS, so maybe this is his year to return to greatness.

Re: FB Update: Tyshon Dye: "This is the best I have felt"

Aug 10, 2016, 9:43 PM

He was supposed to be the second coming of greatness at RB, but injuries early and often kept him from reaching that potential. It will be nice to see him healthy and fulfill his dreams and our expectations. Imagine having all our RB's live up to expectations. What a great problem that would be, and how demoralizing to our opponents!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic