Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 11, 2016, 9:16 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

This has to be one of the worst losses we have ever had and the coaching was horrible. I don't know the answer

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with your replies, thanks Mickey***

Mar 11, 2016, 2:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fixing Special Teams

Mar 11, 2016, 6:21 PM

I'm happy to hear the opinion that Dabo will get the Special Teams ineptitude fixed. You have to congratulate him for waiting five years and it costing CU the Natty before he got around to it...how could he be so blind/dense/??? Everybody else could see it for years! This does not square with all the good that he has done--what am I missing? Did he think that wishing and hoping would get it done?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 14, 2016, 4:19 PM

Brad Brownell has failed in his job after 6 years and that's the bottom line. Now, he's relying on transfers which is not a good way to build a program. Some of his coaching reflects poor fundamentals(too many threes)for example. He doesn't seem to generate any enthusiasm on the sideline and when the game is at the critical stage, he finds a way to loose the close one- almost every time. Clemson has shown unparalleled commitment financially to the 3 major programs in recent years. It's now time to pursue an accomplished coach and start thinking big as we have in football and baseball. For those Clemson fans who think we cannot have BIG TIME basketball at Clemson at the same level as some others- well, that's exactly the kind of thinking that keeps you accepting mediocrity and just muddling along. We've seen amazing things happening at Clemson-academically and athletically- in the last few years due to tremendous leadership and the sky is the limit. We need to approach the basketball program with the same "can-do" attitude. Lee Manatis-'67

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how long does it take to pray for all the people on the

Mar 14, 2016, 4:28 PM

prayer list. Can you just pray once for all the people on the list or do you have to do it individually. Is there a ranking system used or does good stuff happen to everyone on the list?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic