Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Feb 19, 2016, 10:13 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
I listen to you nearly every day. 73 yr old early riser. My wife not morning person. Put earplugs on and drink

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! Mickey I loved your epic response to Tom.***

Feb 19, 2016, 10:28 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What Law School Did Tom Attend?

Feb 19, 2016, 10:40 AM

The writing is horrible!

"Demagogue" is a NOUN not a VERB!

and on

and on

AND ON!!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Feb 19, 2016, 10:42 AM

OK TOM-whatcha got in that coffee? Spurrier isnt down-USCjr is! In the end,what does it matter that the gamecocks moved the ball well against Clemson in probably their best game of the season against a quality opponent? Brent Venables is a proven defensive coach! And your implication that he is not that great because your lamecocks mustered some offense against us to stay in the game and because a great Bama team got deep a couple of times after Alexander went out just sounds like sour grapes!
Keep drinking whatever it takes to stomach the lameness of your beloved Gamecocks!

That escalated

Feb 19, 2016, 10:43 AM

quickly

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"PITT had a good football season, but that's the first one"?

Feb 19, 2016, 11:05 AM

May I assume J. means first since joining the ACC?

Pitt claims nine national championships and is among the top 20 college football programs in terms of all-time wins.

Message was edited by: Country Gentleman®

Message was edited by: Country Gentleman®

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nice retort to Tom. It must suck to be a coot for 73 years.***

Feb 19, 2016, 11:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

73 yr old lawyer who can't write....

Feb 19, 2016, 11:58 AM

.....clearly a SC Law School grad.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

NJTiger is going to be disappointed next season ...

Feb 19, 2016, 12:06 PM

... because their is no chance that Clemson makes it to a BCS bowl game.

Because those don't exist anymore.

I see Tom practiced law for "well over 400 years"

Feb 19, 2016, 1:45 PM

making him just a little older than @hartins

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

J., Pitt and Syracuse were added solely because that's who

Feb 19, 2016, 1:52 PM

ESPN told Swofford to add to get more money...period

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MACKEY I HAVE A QUESSTUN.

Feb 19, 2016, 2:08 PM

I WAS AT DYERS DINER LASS WEEK AN DANNY WAS IN THEIR AN HE WAS HAVIN HAMBURGER STAKE AN I WALKED UP AN SAID COACH ID LIKE TO PAY FOR YOUR DINNER AN THEN HE SAID THANKS AN SHOOK MY HAND AN LEFT. THEN WHEN IT CAME TIME TO LEAVE I REALIZED I ONLY HAD 8 DOLLERS AN SO I ONLY PICKED UP MY MEAL AN THE WAITRESS SAID AREN'T YOU GETTING COACH FORDS MEAL TOO AN I SAID NO I ONLY SAID ID LIKE TO PAY FOR IT I DIDNT SAY I WOOD FOR SURE AND THEN I LEFT ANYWAY I KNOW YOU TALK TO COACH AN I WAS HOPIN YOU COULD TELL HIM THAT HE OWES $8.65 PLUS TIP NEXT TIME HE GOES IN THEIR AND ALSO THAT I'M A BIG FAN OF HIS: GOD BLESS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tom: Spurrier can

Feb 19, 2016, 2:58 PM

dish it out, but he can't take it. The minute things started looking really tough, he quit on his team and employer. There is no other way to spin it. I have watched over a hundred games for many years and have never seen a coach quit on a team like Spurrier did. I have seen coaches fired, or forced to resign, but never just quit on the team.

He was at Gameday on ESPN the very next Saturday, while his players were having to line up and play Vanderbilt. He tried to spin it several different ways, but nobody's buying the bull he's slinging. He quit on the team and then South Carolina was dumb enough to sit there and pay tributes to him as if he coached right up to the end.

You want to see receivers and running backs running wild on a team, come to the Clemson-South Carolina game in Clemson next November. The streak will reach three that day and it is 12 of the last 19 right now. In November it will be 13 of 20.

And Mickey's right, you should be worrying about losing to The Citadel. And you must not have witnessed your game vs Georgia and Tex Am. There was a lot of bad defense in many of your games, including the one with us.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic