Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Feb 1, 2016, 8:32 AM

Friday night, went to see that The Boy movie because creepy doll movies can be fun. It kind of sucked, rather predictable and had far too many elements in it.

Saturday, I wanted to be lazy all evening, but the chick I wanted to spend time with wasn't having it, so we went to the goofy mini golf thing at the mall. Then went back to my place to finish behaving like teenagers.

Sunday, I achieved my goal of being lazy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Feb 1, 2016, 8:33 AM

Friday, after work TOTE1 hit the gym for back biceps and traps. Looking thick solid tight. Got home and watched some GoT. Rewatching it before the new season starts in April. Game planned with the two gangas coming over Saturday in an effort to not cross the streams. Ganga one says she can only stay for an hr or two b/c she had to babysit. Ganga two says she can't come over until after work but doesn't have a curfew. Ganga two says she'll want some dinner but isn't interested in TOTE1's ribs (lutz) so I have to hold off until Sunday on cooking them.

Saturday, wake up early, hit the gym for legs day. MF'in legs day. Got home, cleaned house before chick 1 shows up. Chick 1 shows up, she's not down for any action but whatevs, we Netflix but no chill. Actually it was HBO. Watched a couple eps of Ballers and she bails however before she bails she ask if Im free Mon night to go to Outback. She has a gift card. After that she plans to come to the house for more HBO. I think she's using me for my HBO.

Saturday afternoon, lazy af waiting on chick 2. Chick 2 shows up and is starving but not for TOTE1's ribs. So I take her to a fancy meal and we come back to my place for Netflilx and chill.

Sunday, wake up bright and early, chop up an onion, bust out a PBR, and mince a garlic clove. Dump it all n the slow cooker with some water and TOTE1's ribs. Low for 8 hrs. Hit the gym. MF'in chest day. Lawd have mercy I love chest day. Come home and finish up season 2 of GoT. Eat ribs with corn, green beans, mac n cheese, and King Hawaiian rolls. Drink PBR. Watch Everest and decided Im never going to Everest. Fall asleep on the couch watching Zero Dark Thrity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hit Portland after work Friday. Awesome

Feb 1, 2016, 9:48 AM

food scene there... Worth the trip alone. Caught some live music. Oregon is 420 legal, so there's that too. Bed at 1:00, up at 3:45 for 5:45 am flight.

Recovered all day flying back and got home in time for bull jr.s hoops game. They blew them out.

Finished Sunday with wife getting in the game after a layoff.

10/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Friday faked a diarrhea migraine combo to avoid karaoke

Feb 1, 2016, 8:37 AM

Saturday carpooled to a wedding in Winston-Salem (crappy, crappy town) at the minor league ballpark. Open bar with mini-egg rolls for snacking. Heaven. Saturday night broke up a drunken fight between my uncle and cousin.

Sunday, nursing a healthy hangover, started our trip back home which was the second iteration of my "######### Across the Carolina's" tour.

As far as my weekends typically go, 8/10.

Comfortably numb

Feb 1, 2016, 8:57 AM

Friday - half day at work, a little house work, then family night at Creekside bbq in Anderson
Saturday - A little work on tractor 1 to post on craigslist; showed tractor to Steve, but he didn't buy it; brother-in-law's birthday party was kids running and screaming for 5 hours straight with tractor rides
Sunday - Church, showed tractor again, Dinner at dad's with brother and his family; fried chicken, football, and atvs

You just got the tractor, why getting rid of it?***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:02 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The original plan was to sell recently purchased

Feb 1, 2016, 9:32 AM

tractor for gain and keep lil mitsu. Then I drove recently purchased tractor and changed plans. Little mitsu with trailer and bushhog now for sale for on CL.

You should use the Wallapop app.***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:34 AM

Never heard of it

Feb 1, 2016, 9:53 AM

Interesting. Things looking ok so far, though. Two showings and one more trying to schedule. Hope to have it gone by the weekend. If sell does not go soon, I will wallapop my cherry. Thanks.

Excellent

Feb 1, 2016, 9:01 AM

Friday went to friend's of lady of ST's for grilling out and hanging out. I consumed a few beers and we downed about half a bottle of Basil Hayden.

Saturday ate delicious Greenfield's bagels for breakfast and then headed to Darlington for an engagement party. It may not have been my first choice for Saturday plans, but free beer and BBQ quickly warmed me up to the idea and I had a good time.

Sunday we headed back towards the upstate and I rallied the troops to play some volleyball since it was so nice out.

9/10

ROH

+1 for Greenfield's.***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:04 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

So, I am paying for my sins

Feb 1, 2016, 9:02 AM

I had to go to Columbia again this past weekend, but for a coaches clinic. See old coaching buddies was fun. Prepped on Saturday and Sunday morn for my Christmas season (more below.) Club teamed trained yesterday and had a club coaches meeting. Chelsea even won a match.

So, today, begins my favorite time of the year. The high school season opens today. To say I am giddy is to say aero hates a few things. Not even a picture of Shorty eating a #### tmaled to me could ruin this. Eleven weeks of cold games, long bus trips, eating Subway for supper, 1349 Taylor Swift songs sang, losing inexplicably, all of it.....all of it worth it.

I moved to a new school this year, had some success at the previous one, but this is unique, this team has not won a match since 2014. I am relishing the chance to rebuild this into some special.

Please, no pics of Shorty eating a ####.........send them to DonG

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dong has already seen Shorty eating a ####, how do you think

Feb 1, 2016, 9:04 AM

we got the picture?

When you start at a new school, do you always find the

Feb 1, 2016, 9:05 AM [ in reply to So, I am paying for my sins ]

biggest, meanest girl on your team on the first day and fight her, just to let everyone know how crazy you are?

#ACCFTS

No mane, that #### gets you fired

Feb 1, 2016, 9:09 AM

we have a dance-off

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Feb 1, 2016, 9:08 AM

2/6 on closing Tinder matches. My best weekend in a while. Friday, Downtown. Saturday to Bowen's Island for skrimps, Sunday to The Barrel to run the dogs. Driving range yesterday evening. Spring is coming

Purty good

Feb 1, 2016, 9:13 AM

Spent Thur/Fri/Sat in Myrtle Beach with the frat boys from the early 80's. Great weather. Saw a bad accident on 90 between Conway and NMB when some bozo in a new challenger tried to pass 6 cars, about have a head on, swerved into the ditch before hitting a telephone pole. Don't know if he deaded or not

Only bad side was I-95 was closed in Rocky Mount due to a truck flipping over and spilling cabbage everywhere. Cole Slaw anyone?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

linkage

Feb 1, 2016, 9:14 AM

http://www.live5news.com/story/31085037/accident-reported-on-hwy-90-at-old-reeves-ferry-rd

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

No great adventures, but OK enough.

Feb 1, 2016, 9:14 AM

Friday, leave work and head to Main Street Bottle Shop. Spent an hour talking beer and drinking beer and shopping for beer, then went home with said aforementioned beer. Made French bread pizza in honor of tdrake, and drank a beer that tdrake would hate to balance out the karma. Then, loaded up gear and went to play LOUD rock and roll until the wee hours of the morning. Was pretty good jam session, and we had rhythm guitarist's daughter come sing with us for a few tunes, which I always enjoy when that happens since I play by ear and I like being challenged to pick up tunes that I've never heard or played before. Drank a few good beers and a few sips of George Dickel White Label to help loosen up the vocal cords and all was right with the world.

Saturday, did the normal 'put the house back together' thing we do most Saturday mornings since we are so busy during the week eroding the very foundation of society to hasten the coming of a warlord-ruled society. Got out and about after the Clemson basketball debacle to run some errands, visit with RH Mom and discuss the Clemson basketball debacle at length. Also picked up some bacon-grape marmalade that RH Mom and gotten for me to make BLTs with. It comes from Sisters Fine American Cuisine in Rock Hill, and it is AMAZING. Stopped by Home Depot looking for the smoking stone that goes with the Kamado Akorn grill, did not have but grabbed the cast iron smoker/humidifier to see how it works because only $10. More opn that later. Went home and started drinking, made BLTs, passedout in easy chair and then got up and went to bed.

Sunday, got up and drank coffee, spent the morning working up a few new band tunes, did laundry, and then went out to play with pup. Went to grocery store and it was weird that nothing was weird, because Walmart is ALWAYS weird, and the fact that there was nothing weird was too weird. Came home and cleaned up grill and prepped everything for lemon-pepper chicken, played with pup until she ran off chasing deer and didn't come home until well after dark filthy and wet. Nothing more fun that giving the dog a bath with the hose when it's cold. Grilled marinated chicken drumsticks with salad and stuffed portabello caps, was delicious but the smoker box made the chicken smell like mesquite but not taste like it. Adjustments will need to be made on that front, I'm sure. Drank a pint of Appalachian Mountain Brewery Long Leaf IPA with dinner and was fairly impressed. Cleaned up, fell asleep in easy chair again, finally got up and went to bed around 11.

All in all, 6.75/10...could have been more weekendy, but probably not a bad thing that it wasn't since my sinuses bothered me all weekend, which generally puts me in a more murderous mood than normal.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like the basketball team should have stopped shooting

Feb 1, 2016, 9:39 AM

3s after the 15th miss in a row.

Curiosity got the best of me and I did try the KFC Nashville Hot Chicken. I don't have a real version to compare it too, but I did not like the general oiliness of the sauce.

That would be my complaint as well.

Feb 1, 2016, 9:49 AM

It's not bad, but it could be way better.

Does Hatties use a sauce like that?***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:55 AM

Not really.

Feb 1, 2016, 9:58 AM

Take any tdrakes during this fun filled weekend?***

Feb 1, 2016, 12:42 PM [ in reply to No great adventures, but OK enough. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Fast until I hit the hills

Feb 1, 2016, 9:16 AM

Friday - Wifeof- wanted to go spend her Panera gift card she got from her company's Christmas party, so we loaded up minionsof- into the Focus, ordered, swiped the card and found out that wifeof- forgot she had already used the card and only had a balance of $0.21. Stopped on way home to get Derpy Dog more food. In bed early because needed to be up early on Saturday.

Saturday - Up early for the Suwanee Gateway Half-Marathon. Finished 14/250 runners, winner of the 35-39 year old men's age group at 1:36:10 (7:20 per mile). Had a sub-1:35:00 time going until I hit the hills at mile-8. Nice swag from the race - long-sleeve race shirt, finisher's medal, fleece blanket for finishing, AG division winner's medal engraved with my time and division and, as the AG winner a Shuma runner's jacket with the Georgia Fitness logo. Sweetness. Right back out the door after a quick hot shower to thaw out then spent some quality time with daughterof- at her CCD/First Communion classes, ended up getting home around 2:30. Could not nap. Tried, but just wouldn't fall asleep. Dinner out at Ippolito's (Italian place) in Suwanee Town Center because 45 minutes when I'm already hangry is too long to wait for a table at Mellow Mushroom. Good food, service was slower than molasses up-hill, so probably won't do again.

Sunday - Normal Sunday shenanigans - late Mass, grocery store while wifeof- had minionsof- at swimming lessons. Homemade burgers for dinner with Dale's Pale Ale. The Dale's sixer seemed very inconsistent, alternating between what I would consider a normal, hoppy IPA and an IPA that was just a little ...off. NOt sure if it had anything to do with it being canned instead of bottled.

TL:DR: All in all, too short of a weekend. Pleased with race results, not so much the hills. Quality time with daughterof- and good food throughout (except Panera).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Re: Fast until I hit the hills

Feb 1, 2016, 9:20 AM

> swiped the card and found out that wifeof- forgot she
> had already used the card and only had a balance of
> $0.21.

That one statement, sums up women. All of them.

^^^^^ This

Feb 1, 2016, 9:21 AM

I almost couldn't finish reading the post after I read that because I was shaking my head so much. Oh, and laughing. Laughing out loud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Dammn good

Feb 1, 2016, 9:32 AM

Friday - slept in, since no work on Fridays. Drive down to the lowcountry and check in to hotel on Mt Pleasant. Redhead things. Off to a quick dinner at Red's Ice House - blackened grouper sandwich was good stuff. Head to the Windjammer for Cowboy Mouth. First time seeing them, so I can check that off the bucket list, but it won't be the last. Fred truly is a maniac. Got a picture with a couple of the guys from the band after the show. Pretty cool dudes.

Saturday - slept in, quick lunch at 5 Guys (It's the best Jerry, the BEST!) before heading into downtown Charleston. Walk the battery with wife and baby, then make first stop at Southend Brewery. A couple of beers and then on the move again. Stop in at Mac's Place to take the irish girl into the irish bar. Dinner at Fleet Landing (yeah, yeah), I will say it was pretty good. Last stop at Tommy Condon's to meet brother and his girl who just happened to also be in town. Head back to Aiken.

Sunday - slept in (there's a theme here). Wake up, quickly proceed to couch and do absolutely nothing all day except watch tv and hang with the redhead.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You take baby to concert?***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:37 AM

Uhhhhh - no.

Feb 1, 2016, 9:38 AM

Guy we know from Aiken that lives down there now has teenage daughter that watched her for us.

niiiice***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:39 AM

I followed your exploits on my web-based tracking device.

Feb 1, 2016, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Dammn good ]

Y'all done Charleston purty good.

It was a good time. Aero (the real one) recommended the

Feb 1, 2016, 9:56 AM

Craftsmen Kitchen, but we didn't have time to fit it in.

Already talking about the next trip and will get to it then.

Like I told you way back when...

Feb 1, 2016, 10:10 AM

don't forget to make plans to attend the Brown Water Society gala in July.

It sure is fun being Saturday night drunk on Sunday

Feb 1, 2016, 10:30 AM

afternoon.

Noted, and most definitely will try

Feb 1, 2016, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Like I told you way back when... ]

since I can't attend VomitFest and all.

Oh man, did they play "Jenny Says"

Feb 1, 2016, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Dammn good ]

It's one of those rarities that they pull out once in a blue moon. It's special when you hear it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you don't even realize how appropriate that is.***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:14 AM

Lol***

Feb 1, 2016, 11:15 AM

inside joke.

Feb 1, 2016, 11:22 AM [ in reply to I bet you don't even realize how appropriate that is.*** ]

let me in

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: inside joke.

Feb 1, 2016, 11:56 AM

wife's name = jenny

Fi***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:36 AM

null

Re: Fi******

Feb 1, 2016, 9:36 AM

null

Never mind... Freakin app***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:37 AM

null

Fi***

Feb 1, 2016, 9:38 AM

3 ear infections between two 3 year olds

Feb 1, 2016, 9:58 AM

out.fucking.standing

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I rented a skid steer to clear some trees, spread out a

Feb 1, 2016, 10:49 AM

gravel driveway, and do some general grading. It was probably the best entertainment money can buy that doesn't involve a naked woman.

Saturday, had to fix a flat tire on the truck. Also went to a funeral. I did not enjoy that, but I did put a hurting on a bottle of Basil Hayden.

Ate at Waffle House Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am slightly fatter today.

That first part sounds awesome

Feb 1, 2016, 11:04 AM

and much better than my weekend. I plan on some tractor therapy next weekend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic