Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trayvon Mullen - TigerBry / TigerWoods??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Trayvon Mullen - TigerBry / TigerWoods??

Dec 17, 2015, 10:51 AM

How are we with Trayvon??

247 has him at a 4.37 in 40 - as comparison Feaster is listed at 4.4

sounds a little slow on Feaster or is Mullen just that.

Looks like he has had 4 officials - 5th to CU??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trayvon Mullen - TigerBry / TigerWoods??

Dec 17, 2015, 11:28 AM

Per his coach, he has not mentioned any favorites regardless of what anyone has published. Louisville has now emerged as huge player in his recruitment and Mullen visited them last weekend. One thing to remember about UofL is that freshman QB Lamar Jackson is his cousin. They are really, really close and it was Jackson who pushed for him to visit the Cardinals. Only time will tell if that bond is enough for him to give the nod to them. All indications are that he had a tremendous visit which has boosted the Cardinals into the mix now.

Florida State is using Terrell Buckley to recruit him and on the surface it would seem that he's done an excellent job in getting him excited about their program. Additionally, several of his buddies have pledged to FSU. Ultimately, I believe they are the ones to beat for his services but it can be done. Plus I'm not gonna be to thrilled if they land him because they already have #1 CB Levonta Taylor and former Clemson prospect Kyle Meyers. That could be one scary secondary.

As of Monday his coach said he still plans on visiting Clemson and LSU. This is interesting because just a few weeks ago it was Alabama that coach Kareem Reid mentioned would get his final visit. Mullen previously visited TCU but, from what has been written, the Horned Frogs certainly stand out. He will wait until signing day to make his announcement which will leave several fan bases on edge until that time.

Lastly, yes Mullen is fast but I'm not so sure he'd out run Feaster- based on the film atleast. Wondering if that 4.37 was laser timed or clocked by hand because HUDL has him running a 4.4. And that is indeed fast but I'm not seeing 4.37 game speed. Compare his film to Feasters and you'll likely concur on that one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

everyone is a little concerned about about our DB take this cycle

Dec 17, 2015, 11:35 AM

We offered a 2 star last week.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: everyone is a little concerned about about our DB take this cycle

Dec 17, 2015, 11:40 AM

NSIS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

call me guilty.***

Dec 17, 2015, 11:43 AM [ in reply to everyone is a little concerned about about our DB take this cycle ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO we should sit Kelly B down and talk position change

Dec 17, 2015, 1:13 PM [ in reply to everyone is a little concerned about about our DB take this cycle ]

He has the dream physical attributes to be a big corner. Also, he's been playing QB so he should have pretty good understanding of coverages. He'd just need to go to work on his technique. He could be rich in a couple of years if he makes the switch. Name me one NFL team that wouldn't dream of having a 6'3 210-220 lb corner that runs a 4.4. Plus, it answers our need for a big corner. With all these studs coming in at QB, it's gonna be tough for a developmental guy like him to beat them out. Make the move sooner than later.

Re: IMO we should sit Kelly B down and talk position change

Dec 17, 2015, 6:05 PM

He is our #2 QB next year. Not a chance this happens IMO

+1 - Feaster can flat fly - if TM has that speed I sure hope

Dec 17, 2015, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Trayvon Mullen - TigerBry / TigerWoods?? ]

he sees our campus.

Re: +1 - Feaster can flat fly - if TM has that speed I sure hope

Dec 17, 2015, 12:05 PM

Why would you want to stay in a conference where your going to have to beat us every year. Just asking. Probably should join us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic