Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Braggin' Rights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Braggin' Rights

Dec 1, 2015, 9:26 AM

Braggin' Rights

Braggin' Rights
It rained Monday in Clemson, but for many Tiger fans it was a sun-splashed day. That is what braggin' rights are all about.

My college roommate played under Coach Ford and Coach Hatfield from 1988-1991 and never lost to South Carolina. He always said that beating South

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Braggin' Rights

Dec 1, 2015, 9:32 AM

Probably as a player you cant fully appreciate beating them unless you've lived for a year with the aftermath of a loss

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2015, 9:58 AM

Completely agree. Living in Columbia is exactly like what you talk about. When they were winning five in a row you wouldn't hear the end of it. Now that they have lost 2 in a row it doesn't matter and we as Clemson fans should feel bad for only beating them by 5.

We as Clemson fans usually have more class than to rub it their faces but I never get too upset with a Clemson fan that has had enough of the BS and just lets a Carolina fan have it every once in a while. :)

Dec 1, 2015, 10:48 AM

Guys we need to get this right instead of this politically correct stuff...Ball Sack did not retire; Ball Sack did not resign....Ball Sack had enough, threw his hands up and walked out on the cluckers...that was how it was...

Agree. Emotions not equal in win or loss.

Dec 1, 2015, 12:26 PM

I was at Clemson during the Ford glory years. We wanted to beat Georgia's a$$. And we wanted to avoid the loss to the chickens. Beating UGA was a thrill. Beating Cootlina: not so much. Losing to Georgia hurt, but the rare loss to the Coots was gawdawful. We are moving into an era where it will be like that again. My son is now at Clemson. Hey, maybe the tide rises with a McKenzie in town.

Always enjoy your blog, Mickey. I never miss one during football season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic