Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: South Carolina Review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,560

Nov 30, 2015, 9:36 AM

South Carolina Review

South Carolina Review
The latest chapter in the rivalry with Clemson and South Carolina featured a bunch of different storylines, but in the end this was another

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: South Carolina Review

Nov 30, 2015, 9:45 AM

Excellent Review:

"I will remember this one for many reasons. As many as 25,000-plus Clemson fans packed Williams-Brice like I have never seen before. The Gamecocks tried throw back helmets and a pre-game cheer from Marcus Lattimore. The student body' chanted, "F___ You Dabo" and kept their tradition of throwing things at Clemson players. But the lasting memory of this one will be Watson continuing his domination of South Carolina."

The only time I had concerns was when DW4 went off the field on to the paved surface and fell awkwardly because of his cleats. You would think they would use some of the"sec" money to take care of this safety hazard for players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather have a sister in a whorehouse

Nov 30, 2015, 5:51 PM

than a brother at USuC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Plyler's Blog: South Carolina Review

Nov 30, 2023, 11:21 AM

"Gamcocks"

Nov 30, 2015, 10:03 AM

USCjr is a bush league outfit, no class rednecks acting like jerks. How can any decent person pull for these obnoxious idiots?! I know that CU has some fans who are ugly at times ( ALL schools do ), but I cannot believe that the administration at USCJr would allow throwing things at our players, rocking our busses when we pull up, etc. That is terrible!!! I really do not understand how we agreed with them to not let out team go to a bowl game after the Lou Holtz fight several years back--we should have gone of course because we did not start that fight, we just ended it by kicking their sorry butts...

agree,been there 20 times to see us play, ridiculous wish we

Nov 30, 2015, 10:39 AM

did not even play them and they would never see me and I would never see them. I will turn the channel and radio dial to avoid hearing todd ellis or see their team. anyone who thinks we have some obnoxious fans should have been with me 2 years ago walking down those sorry turrets and having water bottles cups and gosh know what else thrown on me. Its crazy and no way we compare to them. Its a whole different deal from going to Clemson games as I have been to 40 Clemson SC games. the only reason this time was even bearable is that we won and it was a noon kickoff.

Re: agree,been there 20 times to see us play, ridiculous wish we

Nov 30, 2015, 5:46 PM

I have wished for years that we would take them off our schedule. Playing them means nothing more to us than just risking injury to one of our players by their dirty tactics. They are nothing more or less than dumpster trash, that's exactly what they really are. I hate saying things like that about people, but the truth is the truth. The whole fan base up in cootlumbia is nothing but dirty trashy Trailer park Ho's and faggggs!!! If I had kin people living there, I would never in H&ll admit it to anyone!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This one sums up my feelings on the Coots:

Dec 1, 2015, 9:24 AM

"Don’t send my son to Auburn,
The dying mother said;
Don’t send him down to Georgia Tech,
I’d rather see him dead;
Send him to dear old Clemson,
It’s better than Cornell,
But rather than to USC,
I’d see my boy in ________."
Frank Johnstone Jervey, 1911 TAPS

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,560
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic