Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope someone is keeping an eye on Dabo and Brownell's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,093

I hope someone is keeping an eye on Dabo and Brownell's

Oct 21, 2015, 9:55 AM

assistants. Hopefully we don't have a situation where money is exchanging hands for other services, like in Louisville.

Our recruiting has been so good lately, that it may raise flags and cause people to start speculating as to what kind of ship Dabo is actually running.

Given the Louisville situation, should be back off some of the top recruits?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

So you propose we

Oct 21, 2015, 9:56 AM

lose more games and stop getting great recruits?

I have only one kweshun...did your parents have any children that lived?

it would be awkward if they didn't...

Oct 21, 2015, 10:02 AM

but maybe that's just me?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seek help , maybe in the BIG 12

Oct 21, 2015, 10:01 AM

Loser is thy name

+1***

Oct 21, 2015, 10:13 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Nice try coot. Tnet, don't be fooled by this

Oct 21, 2015, 10:02 AM

coot disguised as a Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Why are you posting

Oct 21, 2015, 10:06 AM

@GWPTiger's senior picture?

maybe FM is making sure we

Oct 21, 2015, 10:07 AM

group all the known bored coots in juan place.

'cause helpful and no bob.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

This was always my favorite picture of bob. It's how I want

Oct 21, 2015, 10:14 AM

to remember him.

RIP bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: This was always my favorite picture of bob. It's how I want

Oct 21, 2015, 10:18 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18077498

hth

ywia

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Ahh, memories. But a simple "sorry for your loss" would have sufficed.

Oct 21, 2015, 10:22 AM

And maybe some potato salad.

Well, there was potato salad.

Oct 21, 2015, 10:23 AM

Was.

Re: I hope someone is keeping an eye on Dabo and Brownell's

Oct 21, 2015, 10:10 AM

Are you stupid? Why in the word would Clemson back off recruits we have already identified and actively recruited unless the recruit(s) have done something which our staff questions? I trust our football and basketball staffs to have their act together where recruiting is concerned. Go visit the USC forums if you have such issues!

Go Tigers!

+1

and the trojan has the song girls to fall back on if things

Oct 21, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: I hope someone is keeping an eye on Dabo and Brownell's ]

go poorly on the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope someone is keeping an eye on Dabo and Brownell's

Oct 21, 2015, 10:11 AM

seems to me we could save the idiotic comments for when we actually lose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

dabo talked about this sort of thing during his presser this

week when he was asked about today's "media" and dealing with his team's demeanor/psyche.

he said in today's world everyone's "media" as they have camera phones, blogs and assorted ways of putting information and/or misinformation out for public consumption.

i'm not sure going backwards is the best way to prevent rumors and misguided attacks, but it's important that these things are discussed and the watch fires are constantly tended.

TELL 'EM YORK_COOT***

Oct 21, 2015, 10:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sir, are a coot and a troll

Oct 21, 2015, 10:24 AM

and ghey, don't forget the ghey part

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

this has to go into the Hall of Shame posts

Oct 21, 2015, 10:40 AM

that has to be one of the dumbest post! Only an ingnorant coot would post this!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i could not

Oct 21, 2015, 10:45 AM

agree more.

Agreed, but have you read any of

Oct 21, 2015, 10:48 AM [ in reply to this has to go into the Hall of Shame posts ]

GWPcoot's work?

I've had my suspicions

Oct 21, 2015, 10:46 AM

But the sheer brilliance and simplicity of this post has me believing that the TigerNet illuminati exists and you are a member. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and observations,

Its obviously not happening with basketball

Oct 21, 2015, 11:01 AM

And if it is, we deserve a refund

I'm still waiting for my Lewisville letter... and the perks.***

Oct 21, 2015, 11:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gave you a point because I know this is a joke.

Oct 21, 2015, 11:15 AM

Having ESPiN stick their nose up Dabo's ### so far they can smell his breath isn't funny. Look at the negative press FSU got after knocking their darlings out of the saddle.

If we win they will come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,093
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic