Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's rant was good, but it could have been great........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Dabo's rant was good, but it could have been great........

Oct 12, 2015, 10:10 AM

Lemme tell you thumthin, David Hale.......I travel around this great country of ours an people wanna say.....they say "Dabo, tell me about Clemsoning." Well lemme tell you baby, Clemsonin aint what it used to be. You wanna know what Clemsoning is? Well Lemme tell you, brother.

When you bring your best girl to Death Valley to watch yo team play the Clemson Tigers, and at the end of the game you say "let's go baby, I can't watch anymore", an she say "you go ahead, I think I'm gonna just stay here", you just got Clemsoned.

When you sit around tellin your friends how good the SEC is an how good your team is, an all of a thudden this scrappy team from SC comes to town an punches you square in the mowf, an leaves you on tha ground bleedin, you juss got Clemsoned.

When yous busy feelin good about bein number 10 in the polls, an you look up an see this big beautiful orange paw in the top four, an you wonder what that feels like, you juss got Clemsoned.

So baby, don't wonder anymore about Clemsoning. Don't ask your daddy about it, cause he don't care, an don't ask your momma cause she still dreams about that time 20 years ago when she got Clemsoned. Get ready, baby, cause hard times is comin, an it's comin fast. An when you are sittin around Columbia, or Tuscaloosa, or Tallahassee, or Columbus, and you're thinkin about your team wondering "what happened---we were just good a couple years ago---", you think back about what the Dweam told you, an you know a Clemsoning juss took place. Hard times is comin baby.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

De Amerrycan Dweem,

Oct 12, 2015, 10:18 AM

Dussy Rhodes.

RIP

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP Son Of A Plumber...***

Oct 12, 2015, 10:23 AM

Good Lowered...

Oct 12, 2015, 10:25 AM

Dat wath thide thplitting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Dabo's rant was good, but it could have been great........

Oct 12, 2015, 10:31 AM

I personally think Dabo's rant was great. The college football world outside of Clemson seems to have a distored view of Dabo...just a cheerleader....not taking anything serious....doing the whip with players...etc etc. But this rant really solidified something about Dabo. His character and who he really is as a head coach and his character in general. That response should stand out to a lot of current and incoming players as well...proving that he truly sticks up for his "family" and isn't a typical non-serious coach. That response not only was directed at that reporter...but also a shot to the heart of every sports media person out there. A statement if you will. Clemson is here for a reason. Wake up and quit being so childish with that stupid term. The media continues to do it b/c "its the cool thing to do." Seeing Dabo fired up like that .....that was the most intense I've ever seen him. It really showed what kind of dedication and heart he has for Clemson and his team. I was not a fan of Dabo in the beginning. I used to say how he was a terrible choice. Boy was I wrong. Big apology to Dabo and anyone else I said those things to. I wouldn't trade him for anyone.

See, you even paid homage to the American Dream in your

Oct 12, 2015, 3:59 PM

post, and probably didn't even think about it.

"A statement if you will."

obed....

Oct 12, 2015, 10:35 AM

That was alright. Really enjoyed your post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard Times, this is not.***

Oct 12, 2015, 10:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was beautiful

Oct 12, 2015, 10:39 AM

The Dream lives on.

Yo Obed, thanks for the embarrassment

Oct 12, 2015, 10:41 AM

I shouldn't be this excited in sweatpants

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS would have made it great

Oct 12, 2015, 11:12 AM

But, I picture a more of The Rock style rant....since we have THE rock

Don't you ever, and the Rock means ever, come at the Rock and ask a question like that again or else the Rock will knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your ### to brush them ! You can take this question shine it up real nice, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ###, Jabroni. Who in the blue #### are you ? What's your name ? It doesn't matter what your name is. I will tell you what Clemsoning is, it is when The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel!

Tell you what, you know the coach for that Columbia school ? The one who has the only autographed copy of the Bible ? Who knew the Dead Sea when it was just sick ? Ask him about the Clemsoning he got last year.

The Rock says this, if the Rock hits you he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get that Rudypoo candyazz stuff outta here.***

Oct 12, 2015, 3:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this isn't the post of the year

Oct 12, 2015, 11:21 AM

We don't deserve nice things.

BTW, how are your legs, Obed?

Thanks for asking.....the ash scattering wasn't as cool

Oct 12, 2015, 11:25 AM

as I had hoped. With all the rain, when I released my ashes, instead of blowing all over campus, they sort of got waterlogged and ran down the side of the oculus and into the nearest storm drain.

I was in the oculus when you released them

Oct 12, 2015, 11:31 AM

It was like 9/11 up in there. Those must have been some big legs.

Sorry about that.

Oct 12, 2015, 1:13 PM

I could leg press 750# at the time of the accident. Stupid gamecock drunk.

Hahahaha***

Oct 13, 2015, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Thanks for asking.....the ash scattering wasn't as cool ]

nm

Re: Dabo's rant was PERFECT, yours not hardly***

Oct 12, 2015, 4:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"not hardly" is a double negative, and you aren't insulting

Oct 12, 2015, 8:09 PM

me, you're insulting Dusty Rhodes, who is 3x the man you'll ever be. Good day sir.

All other posts are trash compared to this.***

Oct 13, 2015, 8:25 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't expect that post to be so great. Awesome!!

Oct 13, 2015, 8:32 PM

nm

GOLD my friend! ******

Oct 13, 2015, 8:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that Tommy West in your profile pic?***

Oct 13, 2015, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

We're on the "Takin care of busness" tour.***

Oct 13, 2015, 9:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic