Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Notre Dame Offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,648

Plyler's Blog: Notre Dame Offense

Sep 29, 2015, 7:38 AM

Notre Dame Offense

Notre Dame Offense
Notre Dame enters Saturday night's game in Death Valley 4-0 and ranked sixth in the AP Poll and seventh in the coaches' poll.

The Irish opened the season with a convincing 38-3 win over Texas at home. They followed that up with a thrilling 34-27 win at Virginia, before

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Notre Dame Offense

Sep 29, 2015, 8:13 AM

According to cfbstats.com Clemson's Total Defense is ranked 9th vice 4th and their Scoring Defense is 10th vice 11th. I see a good mismatch in the passing game where Clemson's pass defense is 12th and ND's pass offense is 54th. They may have some good receivers but Kizer needs to have an exceptional passing game to win this one. If our defensive front line can put pressure on Kizer and our defensive backfield can hold the receivers in check ausing ND to become one dimensional then game over.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one cares about ND***

Sep 29, 2015, 8:33 AM

Come on Mackey

Sep 29, 2015, 9:02 AM

Edit!

Injuries have been a big factor for the Fighting Irish as the lost their starting quarterback Malik Zaire for the season in the win in Charlottesville. The leading returning rusher from last season, Tarean Folston, is also our for the season.

The new starter at quarterback freshman DeShone Kizer (6-4, 230). The red-shirt from last season has completed 44 of 65 passes for 541 yards with five touchdowns and two interceptions.

Kizer has an exceptional targets in the wide receiver corps. Will Fuller (6-0, 184, Jr) is perhaps one of the nation's top wide receivers. On the season, Fuller has 22 receptions for 454 yards and six touchdowns. Chris Brown (6-2,195, Sr) has 16 catches for 178 yards and a couple of scores. Amir Carlisle (5-10, 195, Sr) has caught ten balls for 11 yards while tight end Alize Jones (6-5, 240, Fr) has six catches for 75 yards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Come on Mackey

Sep 29, 2015, 9:57 AM

Not to be nit picky, but your first sentence should say "...as they lost...and also it should say Tarean Folston, is also out for the season. Its tough work sometimes but we all need a little correction : )

Not my first sentence, it was a copy/past from Mackey

Sep 29, 2015, 10:26 AM

but yes, that was an error I didn't catch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

great, this could take all day... THANKS MACKEY!!!!!***

Sep 29, 2015, 10:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not my first sentence, it was a copy/past from Mackey

Sep 29, 2015, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Not my first sentence, it was a copy/past from Mackey ]

I'm just kiddin man. Mackays errors don't bother me. He is a radio guy trying to have a blog. I'm a part time writer and have to have my wife edit my stuff. Good thing because my tnet language spills over from time to time in my writings.

She is like why did you put Juan and instead of one? oops my bad.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,648
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic