Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer GWPTiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 997

Deer GWPTiger

Aug 24, 2015, 10:03 AM

Can you give me the link for your ebay site where you're selling the autographed items from Fan Day yesterday?

I was trying to get a jersey signed for my precious 4 year old daughter who loves DeShawn Watkins but was unable to get it signed before the line closed.

TIA in advance.

-cutigerbob

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I think you've been duped.

Aug 24, 2015, 10:10 AM

While you and the kid were at the game GWP was wif jo baby mama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured he was too busy writing his "Why SCU is awesome"

Aug 24, 2015, 10:12 AM

post to make it to fan day.

"There are plenty of reasons to choose USuCk for some kids. maybe their family went there and they grew up chicken fans. Maybe USuCk has a major that they prefer that Clemson doesn't. Maybe cost is a factor. Maybe it's closer to home. Maybe they visited Clemson and they don't think the coach is a very good fit for them (since you did say any sport). If you're a top 10 player in women's basketball, which team would you rather play for right now?" ~ GWP"tiger"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hi there FM. Although I didn't say

Aug 24, 2015, 10:37 AM

"SCU is awesome" I did say the rest that you posted there. Is any of that untrue?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

awesomest post.

Aug 24, 2015, 11:40 AM [ in reply to I figured he was too busy writing his "Why SCU is awesome" ]

By GWP not fm.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Sorry bob, you came up short this time

Aug 24, 2015, 10:35 AM

All of my DW4 autographed jerseys sold out quickly. I had a good day and waited in line several times, cutting in front of kids is pretty easy to do there. I really wish they would keep kids from attending this event every year and just allow the professional autograph dealers to go get Tigers gear signed, that would make it easier for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

How many little girls did you make cry on this day?

Aug 24, 2015, 11:49 AM

Axin for bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Aug 24, 2015, 11:55 AM

Including bob

Shame...

Aug 24, 2015, 11:56 AM

couldn't even get to 10. Wimp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

If you want to count all kids, I was well over 10

Aug 24, 2015, 12:03 PM

One parent got really mad at me for cutting in front of his little snotty brat who started crying like a little #####. I just laughed at the parent though and told him that Fan Fest isn't an event for kids, it's for serious autograph collectors who need to fill up their ebay store.

I can't figure out who is posting anymore, why is the name

Aug 24, 2015, 12:47 PM

below the avatar? This is stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re

Aug 24, 2015, 12:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate the new layout. Can you hack into the T-net server

Aug 24, 2015, 1:52 PM [ in reply to I can't figure out who is posting anymore, why is the name ]

and change it back?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 12
| visibility 997
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic