Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They do this everytime we get a stud commit. Hilarious.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

They do this everytime we get a stud commit. Hilarious.

Jul 24, 2015, 10:53 PM

Somehow, someone lied. LMAO! The butthurt is so strong in the kingdom of coot. I love it!

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/dabdumb-caught-in-another-lie-to-recruits.42021/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't go to that pathetic site anymore. The jealousy and

Jul 25, 2015, 10:48 AM

buffoonery in thought is nauseating. Gamecox had a nice 5 year run but it's OVER, with nothing to show for it. Lower tier will now be where they reside for decades.

One guy was upset that someone called Dabo "Coach Swinney", saying he's no coach just dumbo. I'd want to know what D1 school he makes 3 mil a year at?

Most USCjr fans are just under-educated redneck ######.

Re: I don't go to that pathetic site anymore. The jealousy and

Jul 25, 2015, 11:54 AM

I created a free account over there a while back and challenged ANYONE to give me ONE example of Dabo being a "liar," since they are constantly saying that. Needless to say, no example could be found and my post was deleted along with my profile after 1 hr. lol.

They want NO challenges to their nonsense, and they cry to the mods when actual facts show up over there. They do UGA and UT fans the same way.

I think they have the inmates running the asylum over there

Jul 25, 2015, 12:45 PM

I don't mind coots posting on here. I quickly put them back in there place if they wanna trash anything about our program. It just makes their fanbase look ignorant and uneducated about this rivalry.

Over there on the other hand...if you question or challenge any accusation against Clemson over there (even if it's total nonsense and COMPLETELY baseless claims), BAM...down goes the banhammer. I think the mods must have fragile egos and can't even defend their program like men....just sweep posters under the rug. Proposal to their mods....grow a pair.

It's like the North Korea of sports boards over there.

Jul 25, 2015, 1:01 PM

I'm like you, I don't mind coot posters over here either, but what irritates me are those who pose as Tiger fans (95% of them) and are obviously coots. Although I disagree with 99.9% of what some people like "Class of '09" says, he at least has the stones to be himself. For that, he has my respect. Sort of. ;)

Re: It's like the North Korea of sports boards over there.

Jul 25, 2015, 1:08 PM

Same here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last JC that I recall was Cory Groover (RIP).

Jul 25, 2015, 11:56 AM

Dabo is making this once weakness of not having Juccos into a strength on recruiting high schoolers. This turn of the hand is genius. Just perfect, as good as our coaches are at identifying guys early on and with how well we develope guys.

I was wondering how long it would be before others began to note and squirm. Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there was at least one after cory, chris russell a db[2006]

Jul 25, 2015, 12:25 PM

that signed, attended/played for a short time. jarrett crittendon signed, but transcripts were no bueno. he was released from his loi and ended up at memphis?

jarrett crittenton

clemson was involved with 2 in 2015, the lb mentioned before & the dt from wren that committed to ole miss, dj jones.

clemson juco, dj jones

2015 JUCO Offers

http://www.tigernet.com/update/recruiting/Clemson-offers-JUCO-DT-15146

http://www.tigernet.com/update/recruiting/Clemson-offers-JUCO-defensive-lineman-15145

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I began following recruiting right after Russell and

Jul 25, 2015, 12:51 PM

missed him on the field.

I knew that Groover had to be one of the very rare few we have had this millennium.

there haven't been many, partly because of clemson, but

Jul 25, 2015, 1:05 PM

also and probably more importantly, because the staff wants to build with the long term in mind.

it would be nice to have the option if a true need arose from injury or early departure.

everything's reported now with too many hoping to catch someone in a lie, 2, 3 or more conversations removed.

xavier seems a great young man. glad he's a tiger.

Absolutely and agreed.

Jul 25, 2015, 1:18 PM

The problem had been transferable credits and I believe those two 2015 offers were after we made a few changes which allowed for those offers.

I believe we are at a point to where we are saying: we haven't and we aren't going to.

There is no need to if we do what we do and do it smart.

We did have a guy named Jarrett Crittenden

Jul 25, 2015, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Last JC that I recall was Cory Groover (RIP). ]

But he didn't do Jack squat....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They do this everytime we get a stud commit. Hilarious.

Jul 25, 2015, 12:07 PM

They know it's back to normal so all they can do is grasp at straws.

And apparently you go to their site when we get a

Jul 25, 2015, 12:08 PM

commitment. Why? Do you need to relate everything to coot fans and what they are saying or thinking?

Re: And apparently you go to their site when we get a

Jul 25, 2015, 12:14 PM

You any relation to leadcoot?

Why are you here, coot? Figure that one out first, then

Jul 25, 2015, 12:18 PM [ in reply to And apparently you go to their site when we get a ]

worry about us. There is no "WE" btw. You can't use that word here.

Besides, why do you pose as a Tiger fan? When I posted on fgf, it was as a Tiger fan. My profile was Tigertown585. See, we don't hide who we are. Why can't you man up and be who you really are?

Re: Why are you here, coot? Figure that one out first, then

Jul 25, 2015, 12:23 PM

Darock is leadcoot I believe

There IS an eerie similarity.***

Jul 25, 2015, 12:29 PM

Graduated in '88 bud. Prolly more than you can say. But

Jul 25, 2015, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Why are you here, coot? Figure that one out first, then ]

that really doesn't matter. I'm a proud Tiger - a Tiger that is sick of the obsession shown the coots by so many "Tiger fans". Get a life. I'm not on this board a lot, but when I check its filled with coot posts. If they were "nobody" to you, they wouldn't cross your mind so frequently.

Try the symphony. Art gallery. Library. Heck go see one the the stupid summer movies.

Get out more. Later

DaCockFool = Leadcock***

Jul 25, 2015, 12:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: DaCockFool = Leadcock***

Jul 25, 2015, 2:49 PM

Yep

you're easy like sunday morning & your sister...

Jul 25, 2015, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Graduated in '88 bud. Prolly more than you can say. But ]

coot.

'87 grad

it's hard for you to keep all your lies straight...

He should bow to your photographic.... Nice.***

Jul 25, 2015, 1:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you're easy like sunday morning & your sister...

Jul 25, 2015, 1:07 PM [ in reply to you're easy like sunday morning & your sister... ]

Busted

Jul 25, 2015, 2:27 PM [ in reply to you're easy like sunday morning & your sister... ]

wow...you mean because she's gone down on everything but the Titanic....and she has landing lights tatooed on her stomach....that makes her EASY? Geez...I did not know that. Lesson learned. ;)

Jul 25, 2015, 2:51 PM [ in reply to you're easy like sunday morning & your sister... ]

Busted The nutless ####. TU

ouch***

Jul 25, 2015, 3:18 PM [ in reply to you're easy like sunday morning & your sister... ]

I'm not hear for the symphony, or the art.***

Jul 25, 2015, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Graduated in '88 bud. Prolly more than you can say. But ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

oh fm, i apologize. i forgot you were there...

Jul 25, 2015, 12:58 PM

you may go now.

;)

Ahh, dsp, a fellow sophisticate.

Jul 25, 2015, 1:29 PM

Watch your ear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

and you, music lover, you're next...***

Jul 25, 2015, 1:34 PM

Not me, I'm in my prime.***

Jul 25, 2015, 1:39 PM

I have a feeling we could do this all day.

Jul 25, 2015, 1:41 PM

Much to the delight of fellow tnetters.

;)

Re: I have a feeling we could do this all day.

Jul 25, 2015, 2:29 PM

..your a daisy if you do. :)

No doubt***

Jul 25, 2015, 5:41 PM [ in reply to I'm not hear for the symphony, or the art.*** ]

Re: Graduated in '88 bud. Prolly more than you can say. But

Jul 25, 2015, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Graduated in '88 bud. Prolly more than you can say. But ]

Nah, you're a full fledged coot. The end.

yes, yes it is.***

Jul 25, 2015, 1:08 PM

You're cute***

Jul 25, 2015, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Graduated in '88 bud. Prolly more than you can say. But ]

And you're coot.***

Jul 25, 2015, 2:19 PM

You're a coot...own it. Or are you one of those bandwagon

Jul 25, 2015, 2:33 PM [ in reply to You're cute*** ]

fans who pulls for the coots most of the time, but realizing you guys are going to suck ###, you pretend to be a Tiger?

Whatever you are, it isn't a Tiger. I don't know any Tiger fans who would defend that geriatric, alcohol guzzling, media ##### of a coach taking constant jabs at our program the way you do. You enter any thread or comment on any post that is anti-USuCk trying to extinguish the flames. I think it's pretty clear you're jealous of our program and upset about the cluster #### of a situation that USuCk's in. Maybe on some level, you WISH you were a Clemson fan so that you could be apart of a successful program that is about to make waves in college football. Not some bottom dweller SEC program that is about to fall off the map back into irrelevance.

So keep posting your nonsense pretending to be a Tiger. I bet you vanish after November 28th (that date Slurrier circled) after you and your butthurt coots get your ### handed to you in Cootlumbia. It's going to be awesome watching you and your fanbase walk out of your house, lips saggin, heads down, reminiscing about some 5 win streak that nobody else in the country gives two cents about.

God that's funny. If I entered every anti-coot thread I

Jul 25, 2015, 3:02 PM

would have time for nothing else. What I am, is educated. I can see flaws in my team and strengths in a rival. Ask yourself this - when's the last time you predicted that Clemson would lose? Was it to the coots in the 2002 CWS? FSU football last year pre Winston suspension? WVU in the Orange Bowl as ACC champs? How about to the coots in Basketball last year or in football any year during their 5 yr run? No? Didn't see any of those coming? Thought so.

I didn't see ALL of those coming (of course), but I thought our chances were decent to lose a few of those. And that makes me sn objective Clemson fan. Dabo is awesome in many ways, but any educated fan (of any team) will tell you that he gets outcoached at times. Thank God got asst coaches. I know it. You should know it.

Later dude

I saw potential losses in some of those games but thanks for

Jul 25, 2015, 3:09 PM

answering incorrectly for me.

What strengths do you see in USuCk???

And how is defending Slurrier's paranoid rant acknowledging their strength? I can understand psycho Slurrier being dangerous if he was plastered and left to wander the streets unattended, but other than that, what should we be fearing?

Re: God that's funny. If I entered every anti-coot thread I

Jul 25, 2015, 6:39 PM [ in reply to God that's funny. If I entered every anti-coot thread I ]

Coots masquerading as Tigers . That doesn't happen in the reverse on FGF . Those idiots ...and even the ones who didn't graduate from there are just a big ole steamer that won't pinch off . If there is any more a laughable bunch of affable dimwits on tje CFB fanbase scene ...bring them forward so that they may be mocked as well .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: And apparently you go to their site when we get a

Jul 25, 2015, 2:48 PM [ in reply to And apparently you go to their site when we get a ]

Yes. To see what you say there vs what say here dacockfools

Jul 25, 2015, 2:45 PM

"It was the best of times; It was the worst of times..."

Every time I go there

Jul 25, 2015, 3:41 PM

The front page has 75% of its posts about Clemson. I get that we have posts about them, heck it's a rival school, that is going to happen, but 3 out of every 4 posts is an obsession.

Re: Every time I go there

Jul 25, 2015, 4:34 PM

Yep. And the entire 75% is always conspiracy theories like "Clemson pays recruits" and "Dabo lied about something." Nothing rooted in facts or any actual football discussion...... ever. I've tried to create accounts to discuss football with them, but unlike "DaCockFool poser" I always include "Clemson" or "Tiger" in my profile. For that, I always get the banhammer after 1 or 2 posts.

Jul 25, 2015, 4:28 PM

OH MY -- OH MY! How things must really suck in Columbia nowadays! Its back to being mediocre at best in football and they just cant handle it can they? How soon they forget----it wasnt that long ago when they had never even "won" a bowl game??!! LAMECOCKS GO 6-6 REGULAR SEASON AND WHO CARES WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR TOILET BOWL. SPURRIER RETIRES!

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic