Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Erica Kinsman has gone public with a documentory film...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Erica Kinsman has gone public with a documentory film...

Feb 27, 2015, 5:24 AM

about being raped by Jameis Winston...she has also filed a federal lawsuit against Florida State in connection with the rape... a US Senator has stated that anyone thinking about drafting Winston had better view the film first... might be his behind this time, just my opinion...if anyone drafts Winston they will assuredly come under a hail of scrutiny . What do we think about Jimbo's recommendation to Tampa Bay now ! Check the article out on the internet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Erica Kinsman has gone public with a documentory film...

Feb 27, 2015, 5:43 AM

Is there anyone on the planet that believes this guy didn't commit sexual assault ? Is there anyone on the planet that thinks that Jimbo and FSU didn't completely cover for him during his time there ...on numerous fronts ?
I don't know if this girl is a cleat chaser as so many callous FSU supporters claim , but I see that Winston is not a well behaved , law abiding citizen ....and that makes me think that he might just be a rapist. He dabbled in vandalism , public obscenity , petty theft and shoplifting . These things would seem to support my beliefs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 27, 2015, 6:00 AM

Washington Post article on this girl's case which appeared Feb.19 is pretty good , it talks about the documentary film about to be released .

In the article is this little nugget : " Only 4 percent of students on US college campuses are athletes , but 19 percent of all rapes on US campuses are committed by athletes ".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 27, 2015, 8:10 AM

that is an impossible statistic to confirm.

90% of rapes go unreported.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and 73.1% of all statistics are either made up or exaggerated.***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: and 73.1% of all statistics are either made up or exaggerated.***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:50 AM

That's only 50% true.

DB23

Re: and 73.1% of all statistics are either made up or exaggerated.***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:54 AM

I don't see a single IPA on that Christmas tree. Obviously , its shopped.

DB23

Feb 27, 2015, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Erica Kinsman has gone public with a documentory film... ]

Tigerbalm :Right , but statiscally speaking the ones that are reported show those percentages.

DB23

is there anybody on the planet...

Feb 27, 2015, 6:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Erica Kinsman has gone public with a documentory film... ]

who is still willing to let the Court system do its job without personally presuming authenticity of information being presented in a non-validated forum?

who believes the Court system still upholds the issues of truth and justice paramount over all other political and social agenda concerns?

who is willing to accept the responsibility that our personal failures to uphold truth in our daily lives eventually culminates in a system devoid of justice to all?

It should be quite apparent by now to all who are truthful to themselves that even the greatest system on Earth can be easily corrupted by men who seek to discount the importance of truth at every step of life.

We have met the enemy... and it is us.

Judges are corrupt, they are professional liars by trade

Feb 27, 2015, 6:13 AM

our court system is a joke. Being found innocent or having a corrupt system determine that not enough evidence exists to convict has little to do with actual guilt or innocence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In this case, the courts did fine - police terrible.***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So OJ really was innocent!

Feb 27, 2015, 6:18 AM [ in reply to is there anybody on the planet... ]

This isn't about the court system it's about law enforcement or lack thereof.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So OJ really was innocent!

Feb 27, 2015, 6:38 AM

I agree . This case was fumbled at the investigative level , at the universities accountability stage there wasn't any . There were people more concerned with football games than with justice and truth .
It is a darn shame . The prosecutor in Tallahassee said that he felt like something " wasn't right " about it , but that there just wasn't enough evidence to go forward. That sounds like a man who believes that a crime took place , but that has been beaten back by the folks who value FSU football more than precious human rights.

DB23

Feb 27, 2015, 7:09 AM

For those that are claiming corruption, what did the law enforcement officers, lawyers or the judge gain from this? Think about it logically. Would you risk your career over a kid that you did not know? Especially over a charge this serious? Would you risk losing everything for nothing? Could there have been mistakes made, sure. Could there not have been enough evidence to go forward? Yes, it happens every day. For those that think the system is broken, more often than not it works. Sure you can point to outliers, but what about the other 99.99% that go through the system every day?

Feb 27, 2015, 7:15 AM

I agree that our system works more than it fails , no problem with that statement.
I believe however , that this particular case is one that did get special treatment , that did have spurious goings-on involving both the Tallahassee PD and FSU's investigators assigned to " find the truth ".
Cannot call me a conspiracy theorist by any stretch , but the kid being scrutinized has repeatedly misbehaved and broken the law , so why would I believe that he isn't also most likely guilty of rape ?

DB23

Feb 27, 2015, 7:41 AM

The kid shoplifted so now he could be a rapist? I do not get the logic with that jump. I worked in law enforcement for 13 years. In this type of investigation, you are going to have at least 10 law enforcement officers involved, three or more people from the solicitors office, a judge, and then the investigators from FSU PD. So people think that all of those people would cover this up and nothing would leak out? Once again, what is the benefit that they will receive by covering this up?

Just joking around with you on this last note... If someone gets arrested for simple assault, will they eventually be arrested murder? Shoplifting leads to rape....Simple Assault leads to murder?

Feb 27, 2015, 7:56 AM

I don't deny that you have a very good point , and it is quite a jump in logic but it doesn't seem to me that it's completely impossible however implausible .
I get the feeling that this kid is a bad egg . We know this by his lawlessness and repeated public displays of unscrupulous behavior. Would I be surprised if it were proven that everything in this investigation and conclusion were on the level ? Absolutely not , but I would be way less surprised if it were to come out that there was collusion and there were multiple players in it.

DB23

What in the ###### are you blabbing on about?***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:16 AM [ in reply to is there anybody on the planet... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

something about man being inherently evil & lawyers

Feb 27, 2015, 8:19 AM

or people that do lawyering things such as argue that which was created by evil man, are quite simpley the bane of our existence?

does that help? was that helpful?

;)

maybe he's a special kind of stoopid?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: something about man being inherently evil & lawyers

Feb 27, 2015, 8:20 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16925169

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

did man become imperfect only after woman was created?

Feb 27, 2015, 8:23 AM

hmmmmmm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finally, something that makes sense***

Feb 27, 2015, 8:28 AM

Feb 27, 2015, 7:56 AM

winston's agent aint going to like this

Feb 27, 2015, 8:07 AM

In some folks estimation just keeping your job is a gain . Making certain that you still have money to spend and food on your table is a big motivator if the pressures being applied are directed in reminding a person how easily that can be lost ...if one does not " play ball ".
Oh dear ...now I DO sound like a conspiratorialist. Dang it.

DB23

Feb 27, 2015, 8:13 AM

she seems like a classy gal.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic