Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Countdown clocks and becoming elite - it starts with FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Countdown clocks and becoming elite - it starts with FSU

Feb 6, 2015, 2:35 PM

Countdown clocks and becoming elite - it starts with FSU

Four consecutive seasons of at least ten wins. Top five recruiting class. Dynamic young quarterback. Upgraded facilities. Energized fan base. There are a lot of reasons to be excited about Clemson football right now, but for Clemson to take that next step they need to knock off traditional nemesis Florida St. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh

Feb 6, 2015, 2:36 PM

no

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Scoring!!!

Feb 6, 2015, 3:02 PM

I get where you going, but I am going to stop you right there....I like the idea of the countdown clocks. I like the immediate heighten alert that beating Florida State is important. The main thing we need to recognize, however, is that to beat Florida State, we do not need to double down on being conservative, "get while the getting's good" and take care of the rock.

Last year, we had them dead to rites and what happen? {{{SQURRELL}}}} Alexander slips and Greene beat him deep isn't what beat us. And the fumble by Davidson isn't what beat us. Heck even 4th and 1 shotgun snap isn't why we lost. 1 of 3 is why we lost. I know next year is another year. We got them at our house. The problem against Florida State has and always will be scoring more than they do. It isn't they have more talent. They scored more. We just have to score more and stop them from scoring. 4th and long equals turnover in our favor. Make them pay for those turnovers!!!

This is #CLEMSON

Where we go #ALLIN

didn't we have countdown clocks for SCU two years ago?***

Feb 6, 2015, 3:04 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: didn't we have countdown clocks for SCU two years ago?***

Feb 6, 2015, 3:37 PM

March 2014

null

I really thought they were put up after 4 in a row...

Feb 6, 2015, 3:38 PM

i really did

hmmmmm

Re: I really thought they were put up after 4 in a row...

Feb 6, 2015, 7:24 PM

No, last March. It was Chad Morris that wanted it after seeing Ohio State's clock for Michigan.

Re: didn't we have countdown clocks for SCU two years ago?***

Feb 6, 2015, 3:39 PM [ in reply to didn't we have countdown clocks for SCU two years ago?*** ]

No we have only had two countdown clocks..

1. One with the Clemson/Coot game ---FINISHED

2. Big 12 Announcement Clock..---Not at 0:00 yet because you promised to not come back to Tigernet when it hit 0:00

well

Feb 6, 2015, 3:40 PM

####

Feb 6, 2015, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Scoring!!! ]

Yep, and for us to stop making stupid bone headed mistakes, like us going for 4th and 3 when hadn't even made 4th and 3 on bad teams. Stop dropping balls in the receivers hands with plenty of open field to take the ball down town. Stupid little mistakes that are cause by us trying to hard b/c we have let them get into our head. Play them like we are suppose to win, and we will!!! For some reason, we always play FSU like we are just trying to hard not to let them beat us to bad. Go after them and cause them to make the mistakes. Play them like we feel this is going to be easy!!! Just get into their heads like they have been getting into ours. This will be the perfect time to reverse the roles....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2015, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Scoring!!! ]

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/07/15

Feb 6, 2015, 3:05 PM

Circle it, Tigers! It's time for the Tigers to take over the conference!

Re: New Story: Countdown clocks and becoming elite - it starts with FSU

Feb 7, 2015, 6:33 AM

Then the countdown clock should be changed to the FSU game, not the cupcake at the end of the season. The coots will continue to spiral and this year will probably break their bowl game streak. Im all for changing the clock to the fsu game. Its a much bigger game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic