Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss

Feb 15, 2015, 6:33 PM

Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss

The good news for the Clemson baseball program is that it's early, way too early to draw any definitive conclusions about the 2015 baseball team and how the lineup and hitting will look by season’s end. The bad news is the beginning of 2015 looks a lot like the end of 2014. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss

Feb 15, 2015, 6:58 PM

Well looks like JL's leash got a heck of alot shorter just 1 weekend in. As much as I don't want to see a tiger team do bad, looks like we're gonna be repeating recent history & seeking a change @ HC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss

Feb 15, 2015, 7:27 PM

He should have been fired last year.

Feb 15, 2015, 7:07 PM

What's new

You beat me to it. This isn't a new story. same ole same ol***

Feb 15, 2015, 7:31 PM

Exactly, at some point the hitting coach has to step up

Feb 15, 2015, 8:21 PM

and take the blame for lack of hitting. The offensive punch has been squat since LeCroy has been here.

Re: Exactly, at some point the hitting coach has to step up

Feb 16, 2015, 9:59 AM

you are a chicken fan. HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Blah, blah, candy hearts, licorice sunsets...

Feb 15, 2015, 7:45 PM

Same song and dance.

Time for change.

Feb 15, 2015, 9:54 PM

Same ole $hit....different year

A team like WV should NEVER out hit us!!!!

Feb 15, 2015, 10:28 PM

I don't know what would bring you to this conclusion.WVU plays in a conference that has 4 teams in the Top10 of d1abaseball.They barely missed the Regionals last year and were 5-1 vs the ACC with wins over UNC,Duke,Pitt(2) and MD(1-1).While I realize this year is a total rebuild for Mazey,he seems to be off to a good start.He is replaceing 75% of run production and the entire weekend starting staff along with the entire bullpen

Why shoot fire.your so right. we should be proud

Feb 16, 2015, 8:15 AM

of loosing to WVa. they are practically a baseball power house. I'm sure lots of baseball players just can't Waite to get there.

So they missed a regional last year and are rebuilding

Feb 16, 2015, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss ]

and losing to them shouldn't be embarrassing? I don't get your logic at all.

I'll be keeping an eye on WVU this year though, Mazey might be a good candidate for us.

Feb 16, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Weekend baseball wrap: Lack of clutch hitting dooms Tigers in series loss ]

It's simple....we have an established baseball tradition and you don't. Therefore average programs like WV should not be beating Clemson who has historically been to Omaha every 4-5 years and who out recruits WV year in and year out. I think our coaching has grown stagnant and is in dire need of a change. Enjoy your gift and comeback when you any stay so long!

Jack Leggett

Feb 15, 2015, 11:01 PM

Why can't Jack see that his time is over and all he is doing by staying is pissing off fans and detracting from the good years that he had. DRad needs to give him a "going away bonus" and send him into the good night. CU appreciates what he has done, but no longer appreciates what he is doing. Why he wasn't smart enough to make staff changes after last season to try and save his ### is beyond me...

Because he is a narcissistic #######***

Feb 16, 2015, 8:18 AM

I thought DRad and Jack were going to bring in a shrink to help...

Feb 16, 2015, 1:01 AM

the players with positive thinking? What a total load of rotten dung those two threw out last year. It was clear Jack did not think the program needed any change last year. He tolerated DRad's smoke and mirrors but changed nothing. Doing the same thing expecting a different outcome...? Hmmm.

Go get another atheist coach from Rhode Island to coach hitting. It'll really help recruiting too!

WVU was having fun in their dugout

Feb 16, 2015, 9:45 AM

even when they were losing on Saturday, they looked relaxed and like they were having a good time enjoying the game of baseball.

Our guys looked tight and nervous the whole time, which is nothing new.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic