Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 84
| visibility 51

Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the...

Jan 25, 2015, 2:09 PM

10 Commandments.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/25/ten-commandments-sayings_n_6532930.html

He claimed the Hebrew language doesn't have a word for commandment. Unfortunately for Perry Noble, the Hebrew Language does.

"He then proceeded to rephrase each of the commandments as a promise. The first commandment, “You shall have no other gods before me,” became “You do not have to live in constant disappointment anymore.”

What a con artist this buffoon is, selling falsehoods for spirituality.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the...

Jan 25, 2015, 2:16 PM

I thought the same way about Perry. Then, I realized that he was directly charged by God to do His work:

Jonah 3:7

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he was directly charged by himself....

Jan 25, 2015, 2:23 PM

to mirror other New Age Christian mega churches, in order to make a good amount of money for himself. He is a charlatan like Joel Osteen.

Jan 25, 2015, 2:17 PM

I've always had a "not quite right" feeling about NewSpring. Seems more like a popular cult with a country club vibe to it more than it does a biblically-based local church. Not to mention, all Perry ever does is preach topically. His church wouldn't know how to recognize expository preaching, or understand how to walk through a book of the bible, if it jumped up and bit em ' in the bee-hind...

Jan 25, 2015, 2:41 PM

I'm a student and a lot of my friends go to New Spring. I've gone numerous times and it just seems the preaching doesn't have very much meat to it. It's more of a Joel Osteen prosperity gospel kind of preaching. I decided not to continue going because the preaching doesn't really challenge me to grow in my walk with God. I understand everyone has differing opinions and convictions but personally I want preaching with more theology and Biblical substance.

If you don't understand the Jewishness of Christianity....

Jan 25, 2015, 3:41 PM

then you don't understand Christianity. Christianity is actually a sect of Judaism, originally called Nazarene Judaism. Modern day Jews may call belief in Jesus as the messiah as apostasy, but Nazarene Judaism was based in traditional Judaism. Christian is originally a Greek term referring to gentile believers in the Hebrew God. The Jewishness being taken out of Christianity started within a few hundred years of Jesus being crucified. It started with pagan beliefs being incorporated into Christianity. Hence Christmas, which is actually a holiday celebrating the birth of the original wicked Babylonian, Nimrod. Early Christians and Nazarene Jews did not celebrate Jesus' birth. And also, Jesus' Resurrection holiday being called Easter. Which is a pagan fertility goddess whose name originates from a middle eastern pagan goddess Ishtar. And Ishtar was based off of the mother of Nimrod.

Whew... this is a mess of misinfortmation

Jan 25, 2015, 6:03 PM

First, the "Jewishness" was never taken out of Christianity. But Christianity is supposed to be a fulfillment of the Jewish law, not simply another law.

Second, Easter and Christmas have nothing to do with Nimrod or Ishtar (I'm not even sure how you associated Ishtar and Nimrod, since Nimrod is a descendent of Noah). Easter probably comes from an Old English word associated with a Germanic deity mentioned by the monk Bede. Christmas is probably celebrated when it is because early church fathers thought the Annunciation was on March 25th (9 months before Christmas). At any rate, if Christians did appropriate and Christianize pagan traditions, it doesn't mean that they "incorporated" pagan beliefs into Christianity. Rather, they used what pagans already believed to evangelize and Christianize.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong, Pagan beliefs got incorporated in Chrisitanity...

Jan 25, 2015, 6:16 PM

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-t020.html

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/tracts/tract1.html

http://www.babylonforsaken.com/easter.html

http://www.bibletruth.cc/Easter.htm

http://www.hebrewroot.com/pagan_origins_of_easter.htm

http://thinknot.info/easter.htm

http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/origin-of-easter.htm

Sorry dude, you're wrong on this. I've been studying how paganism infiltrated Christianity for the past ten years. There are tons of books showing the pagan origins of many modern day Christian beliefs. The original Christians, the Nazarene Jews, would be appalled at the amount of paganism in modern Christianity.

Just a quick question:

Jan 25, 2015, 6:36 PM

are you a fan of the Jack Chick tracts?

Because: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis#Hislop.27s_goddess_claim

All of this is pseudo- history peddled by charlatans, many of which are anti- Catholics conspiracy theorists.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Constantine is very real. When he made Christianity the

Jan 26, 2015, 9:39 PM

state religion he "incorporated" pagan priests as Christian priests - they were simply one day a pagan priest and the next, a Christian priest. Is it so hard to understand how that would then transfer into todays Christian "celebrations"?

Men have a saying: Ignorance of the Law is no excuse.

Now, is there evil intention by today's Christian culture that continues to celebrate those pagan practices that were incorporated into Christian faith?

Paul givers us instruction which, IMHO, applies:

1 Corinthians 8:1-7
1 Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies. 2 And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.
4 Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge;

The New King James Version. (1982). (1 Co 8:1–7). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Holy red herring

Jan 27, 2015, 11:33 AM

Nobody said anything about Constantine not being real. But TigerKing's history is way off and is the kind of conspiracy theory-ish stuff peddled in Jack Chick tracts and by a lot of anti- Catholics.

Also, you're proving my point how the Jewishness of...

Jan 25, 2015, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Whew... this is a mess of misinfortmation ]

Christianity has been greatly reduced over the years. In Judaism, which is what Christianity originally is, they never incorporate pagan traditions and holidays into their belief system.

ummm....do a little research or look stupid

Jan 25, 2015, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the... ]

They are doing bible study each Monday nught this month on the book of Acts. Some people should stick to bitching about sports.

do a little research and you will find out NewSpring...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:57 PM

stalks people and post their personal information on the internet. Don't think that came from the book of Acts.

Jan 25, 2015, 2:49 PM

The service was pretty good today. Watched it online.

Same as somejuan who goes to a slow, loathing baptist church, whoms preacher is old and lulls you to sleep.

To each their own. You get no meat. He changes others lives

by enriching himself***

Jan 25, 2015, 3:42 PM

how rich is he?***

Jan 25, 2015, 4:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 25, 2015, 2:53 PM

Just seems like maybe this belongs on the other board. We have a similar guy near where I live. I get similar vibe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2015, 3:00 PM

I have visited Newspring with my son several times when he was a student. I found his sermons to be biblical. He is frank about calling sin what it is and doesn't seem to worry about tippy toeing around political correctness. I find that refreshing.

Is he a Bible scholar? I'm not sure. Unconventional? No doubt! But a charlatan? I have seen nothing to make me think he is not a devout follower of Christ.

So his church stalking an Anderson College religious....

Jan 25, 2015, 3:46 PM

professor and his wife and children makes him a devout follower of Christ?

http://www.pajamapages.com/holy-rage-at-the-spring-2/

from 2009? LOL.***

Jan 25, 2015, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The year doesn't change the fact that a Church was stalking

Jan 25, 2015, 4:28 PM

a man and his wife and kids. That same church is still around, and still attacks people. Just go check out the twitter and Facebook accounts of NewSpring members and how they attack and post people's personal information on the internet.

you want me to stalk the Facebook and Twitter accounts of NewSpring members

Jan 25, 2015, 4:33 PM

???

No you don't have to do that, just do a google search and it

Jan 25, 2015, 10:29 PM

will pop up. Don't have to do any stalking, a google search pulls up the kinds of things NewSpring members post on the internet.

Jan 25, 2015, 3:03 PM

Perry's goal is to reach people far from god and help everyone walk closer with christ. Everyone has a diff opinion on the style of preaching they prefer. There are a lot of churches you may feel more welcome. I can't say I particularly agree with perry on the 10 commandments part but I do agree with the rest of his interpretations of the bible.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2015, 3:05 PM

let me replace the word welcome with comfortable. Miss use of words

So you agree with his church stalking and harassing....

Jan 25, 2015, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the... ]

an Anderson College Religious professor and his wife and kids, as a correct interpretation of the Bible.

Re: So you agree with his church stalking and harassing....

Jan 25, 2015, 4:06 PM

Tiger king, I'm not looking to argue with you but said professor's blog is not proof to me that what he says happened is what actually happened. There are always two sides to every story.

Message was edited by: Tiger Nana®

Read the article, he has documented evidence of NewSpring...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:13 PM

stalking him. It's a very long and detailed article. He uses documented facts proving that NewSpring stalked him. No, there isn't two sides to every story, truth is singular.

Jan 25, 2015, 3:12 PM

Perry made a mistake he is human. All this is really going to do is make more people go to Newspring. Had record attendance the Sunday after this old news broke

For Perry and Furtick it is ALL about the numbers

Jan 25, 2015, 3:25 PM

More numbers to inflate their narcissistic egos and wallets

Discipleship is not even on their radar

Re: For Perry and Furtick it is ALL about the numbers

Jan 25, 2015, 3:30 PM

So you're saying numbers don't matter to God. Well they do. He wants everyone in the world to follow him. That's a big number. And Perry's goal is to get as many as he can.

Perry Noble's goal is to get as many Benjamin's as he can get***

Jan 25, 2015, 3:51 PM

Re: For Perry and Furtick it is ALL about the numbers

Jan 25, 2015, 3:32 PM [ in reply to For Perry and Furtick it is ALL about the numbers ]

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Jan 25, 2015, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the... ]

Problem is he claimed the sermon was given to him by God. 1. God wouldn't rewrite the Old Testament, which is what he did no matter what he says otherwise. 2. Therefore the sermon didn't come from God. When you don't treat the Bible with care and as the ultimate authority gigantic mistakes like this happen a lot. This is evident in Newspring and with Perry because he said in his "ten convictions" that the Bible is less important than the church.

God knows Hebrew has a word for Commandment

Jan 25, 2015, 7:40 PM

or at least God could spend 10 seconds googling it; which Perry did not do.

Yeah, the whole "from God" premise should be disturbing to congregants

Not surprising you're a member of the cult of Perry Noble***

Jan 25, 2015, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the... ]

nm

Jan 25, 2015, 3:29 PM

It's hard to have a logical discussion with someone who immediately accuses (con artist) and insults (buffoon). Before leveling such a strong accusation against someone, you should include the facts and rationale that led you to your conclusion. Otherwise, your words are worthless and your intelligence questionable.
Forums are a great place to engage in both thoughtful and mindless discussion of sports and random off- topic subjects. But as soon as you bring religion and the character of a named leader of that religion onto the boards, you better start speaking intelligently.

the op's is an empty well; good luck in your search

Jan 25, 2015, 3:32 PM

as it's a noble one.

some pun intended; have a great day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the op's is an empty well; good luck in your search

Jan 25, 2015, 3:36 PM

He is so Butt hurt about everything he posts. He is a sad little man

hahahaha, this is hilarious, the T.W.J. troll clique worships..

Jan 25, 2015, 4:00 PM

Perry Noble. Dude, if you're an adult male over the age of 18, you are a straight up punk for using the juvenile diss of butthurt. I would really like to see you walk up to a grown man and tell them they are butthurt, and see what happens to you next.

Re: hahahaha, this is hilarious, the T.W.J. troll clique worships..

Jan 25, 2015, 4:02 PM

Dude I'm 42 and would break your ##### neck

Message removed by Author

Jan 25, 2015, 4:09 PM

Message removed by Author

Re: No you wouldn't....

Jan 25, 2015, 4:15 PM

You sound like a geek that has been picked on all your life. I'm not even going there with your stupid ### but trust me I don't play son

I ain't your son, if you're so big and bad name the time...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:24 PM

and place. I know you won't because you're only big and bad on the internet. All you have is juvenile insults. Like I said go up to a grown man and use your juvenile insults, and see what happens to you next. Quit hiding behind your computer screen and man up. Go around and start telling grown man they are butt hurt and geeks, and you will find out the hard way what happens to a punk when he pops off at the mouth too much. Easy to talk trash from behind a computer screen, internet tough guy.

Geez calm down guys

Jan 25, 2015, 4:36 PM

Neither of you are as big and bad as you think and you're just making yourselves look like fools

Re: Geez calm down guys

Jan 25, 2015, 4:39 PM

seriously. all this over religion and a preacher. religion causes much of the discourse all over the world.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nah man religion is all about peace

Jan 25, 2015, 4:41 PM

Said every religious group prior to starting wars over whose god is better.

^^good one^^***

Jan 25, 2015, 4:43 PM

Re: Nah man religion is all about peace

Jan 25, 2015, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Nah man religion is all about peace ]

correct. I agree totally. we all need to settle and let folks just decide themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

actually this thing between me and badb has nothing to do...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Geez calm down guys ]

with NewSpring, it has to do with his constant juvenile insults and troublemaking.

it's something people are very passionate about, but it's

Jan 25, 2015, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Geez calm down guys ]

a bit more base; when people believe theirs is the only truth that's when shyatt usually happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think I'm that bad, that's why I don't use insults..

Jan 25, 2015, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Geez calm down guys ]

that middle school and high school boys use. I'm just pointing out to badb, that if he used his juvenile insults on a grown man face to face, the outcome would not be favorable to him. Easy to use juvenile insults behind a computer, but go up to a grown man and talk the same way. I'm non violent anyway, would never waste my time getting thrown in jail over a 42 year old little boy hurling juvenile insults.

Re: Geez calm down guys

Jan 25, 2015, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Geez calm down guys ]

Dude do you actually think I'm really mad. It is so easy to get that dork going , I'm just killing time nothing much going on today.

Yeah you are mad. Still all you have is juvenile insults...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:45 PM

"dork", wake up dude this isn't 1986. You're not in high school anymore. You're 42 years old, grow up and be a man. You're constantly mad, you're obsessed with me that's why you constantly troll my posts no matter what the topic is. Get a job, get a life, and get a girlfriend or a wife.

Re: Yeah you are mad. Still all you have is juvenile insults...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:47 PM

LOL

badb thanks for the continued love and support....

Jan 25, 2015, 4:53 PM

thanks for being my number one fan here on tigernet.

Re: badb thanks for the continued love and support....

Jan 25, 2015, 5:03 PM

Bull street son it's calling your name

Bull Street is about to be a minor league baseball stadium..

Jan 25, 2015, 6:20 PM

So yeah I may go to a few minor league games. But, your momma still works on Two Notch. ;)

Come on man. Coach Ratface just got to 1000

Jan 25, 2015, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Geez calm down guys ]

I'm sure ESPN would let you join in on the circlejerk if you're bored.

i'll join in it, that's an incredible achievement...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:51 PM

coach ratface or not.

Exactly

Jan 25, 2015, 4:53 PM

what he has accomplished is phenomenal. great coach.

Re: i'll join in it, that's an incredible achievement...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:54 PM [ in reply to i'll join in it, that's an incredible achievement... ]

That's 30+ win seasons for 33 years. Unbelievable actually. Regardless of who it was

Perry Noble isn't a leader of a religion....

Jan 25, 2015, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Good ole Perry Noble, trying to change the meaning of the... ]

explain this away about NewSpring.

Dude, NewSpring's and Perry Noble's despicable behavior is all over the internet. All you have to do is google NewSpring and Perry Noble, and nothing but their controversial behavior shows up. Also, you can go on Facebook and twitter and check out the despicable behavior of their members. You can see it in the sermons they post on the internet. They have a youth preacher who uses obscenities on his twitter account. Sorry dude, but NewSpring and Perry Noble got exposed for the charlatan's they were a long time ago, and all they evidence you need is in a quick google search.

Re: Perry Noble isn't a leader of a religion....

Jan 25, 2015, 5:01 PM

Problem is you can Google just about any Church or any pastor and find complaints leveled at him.

I don't know Perry Noble but I did read that he apologized for the "ten commandments" message. Seems he was confused after meeting the Hebrew guide.

Sounds like PTL ("Pass the Loot") reincarnat***.***

Jan 25, 2015, 3:31 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

P&R Bored------------------ ----------------->***

Jan 25, 2015, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are extremely late on this and perry made a correction afterwards

Jan 25, 2015, 4:25 PM

I don't go there, but I took the time to see what he said after he was questioned as well. He admitted that he made a mistake on the word commandment in Hebrew. Regardless, that was a month ago, and I've never heard a preacher who was always 100% right; I'm glad he was willing to double check himself and admit a mistake. I don't know what he says all the time, but I know he preaches the gospel because I've heard him preach it. I'll defer to giving him some grace on it.

He admitted he made a mistake because it showed up in....

Jan 25, 2015, 4:32 PM

a news article and the Southern Baptist took issue with it. And his back tracking was just blatant lies. He would have never back tracked if attention wasn't brought to it. He tried to change the Ten Commandments, he is a deceiver plain and simple. He still never backed off his original assertion. He just retracted the Hebrew language part of it.

you obviously don't like the guy or church

Jan 25, 2015, 4:44 PM

I don't know Perry personally and don't go to NS. Regardless, I can only go by what someone says in entirety on a subject, and I know heresy when I hear it. Otherwise, I trust God to handle His (God's) church.

Jan 25, 2015, 4:26 PM

Never have trusted this guy

Two types of Christians in this area

Jan 25, 2015, 4:40 PM

1. Those who think Perry Noble is a con man who cares nothing about the religion and its nuances and instead is in it for the money.

2. Those who think Perry Noble is the best thing since sliced bread and would do anything he ever asks, believe anything he ever says, and forgive him instantly every time he puts his foot in his mouth.

The truth is probably somewhere in between.

1 and 2 are the accurate descriptions on how people...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:49 PM

feel about Perry Noble.

Re: 1 and 2 are the accurate descriptions on how people...

Jan 25, 2015, 4:50 PM

Shut up dork

Getting a little angry, aren't you***

Jan 25, 2015, 4:52 PM

Which one of you has posted about this more?

Jan 25, 2015, 5:34 PM

It certainly seems like you're pretty upset yourself.

At any rate, it's a ridiculous rhetorical ploy to make simplistic and repeated criticisms of somebody and then to accuse anybody who disagrees with you of being slavish for defending somebody against what you say. You don't get to just throw whatever you want out without other people being allowed to respond critically. The same right you claim to criticize Noble is the right other people have to criticize your criticism.

In the case of Noble and the !0 Commandments, he's wrong that there's not Hebrew word for "commandment," but he's not wrong to say that the word "commandment" is never applied to what we refer to now as the 10 Commandments. It's kind of bizarre to me how many people think his sermon is worth talking about.

If you're curious enough to read some scholarship on the 10 Commandments, check this out: http://mosaicmagazine.com/essay/2013/06/the-ten-commandments/

I know about the ten commandments and the other 603....

Jan 25, 2015, 6:22 PM

commandments in the Torah. Bet ya didn't know there were 613 commandments in the Torah. I'm not upset, I'm just enjoying ruffling badb's feathers.

Here is a link for you on which commandments still apply...

Jan 25, 2015, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Which one of you has posted about this more? ]

today.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/541686/jewish/How-Many-of-the-Torahs-Commandments-Still-Apply.htm

Came for DeAndre McDaniel, got Perry Noble

Jan 25, 2015, 4:41 PM

I mean.... what did I expect?

^^^what Lkn said^^^

Jan 25, 2015, 4:45 PM

let's talk fball and despise usuck

I don't know much about Perry Noble or New Spring

Jan 25, 2015, 5:45 PM

But trying to change the mean of the 10 Commandments based on a single conversation several years ago seems to be a pretty egregious error. In my mind that just shouldn't have happened. I understand he apologized but it makes me wonder what the guy stands for if he believes it is ok to change the whole meaning of a fundamental part of the Bible. For him to then say the "message was given to him by God..." only further causes me to question him and the church.

I don't expect perfection but it should not have taken bloggers to to cause the apology. Where were the leaders or members of NS calling him on this before things blew up on social media? The apparent lack of checks by church leadership makes me question the direction of NS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

now almost a month old and thrown into politics religion

Jan 25, 2015, 6:33 PM

Board. Sigh. -1 for waste of time.

Re: now almost a month old and thrown into politics religion

Jan 25, 2015, 6:50 PM

But this time you get to hear why independent fundamentalists who are into historical conspiracy theories don't like Perry Noble. So way more interesting!

That, and how Tigerking is stronger than the average human.

Jan 27, 2015, 9:53 AM

So there's that.

To be fair to him...

Jan 27, 2015, 3:55 PM

And I don't enjoy being fair to him, but he did apologize for this.

Still a con artist, though.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 84
| visibility 51
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic