Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Syracuse Review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,573

Plyler's Blog: Syracuse Review

Jan 19, 2015, 11:15 AM

Syracuse Review

Syracuse Review
I started watching Clemson basketball over 40 years ago and have figured I have seen about 25 games a year. By my estimation that means I have seen over 1,000 Clemson basketball games. Of the 2,000 halves of Clemson basketball I have watched, I can't remember the Tigers pl

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Syracuse Review

Jan 19, 2015, 11:38 AM

I agree Mickey. Clemson played as good a first half as I can remember. I thought the second half we played the style we needed to to not give Syracuse a chance to get back in the game. The team fed off the energy in the building. We need that again tonight. Since it's a 9PM game, we need more students in the crowd tonight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Life is fun when you score points.....

Jan 19, 2015, 11:47 AM

the Tigers were very impressive in the first half. It is joyous watching the guys go on a long scoring streak rather than the other way around (which happens all too often).

Being the long time fan, however, I can't overlook the 5 minute stretch towards the end of the game when the Tigers made turnover after turnover and made only 3 of 9 free throws. Fortunately, Clemson was far enough ahead that when they FINALLY did start making ft's, they put the game away.

and really, Clemson didn't have many lapses on defense the entire game. As the column mentions, more good minutes from the bench....thats as encouraging as it is watching freshman Donte Grantham and sophomore Jaron Blossomgame throw'em down the hole. Rod a great game at both ends of the floor and if Demarcus Harrison had gotten going offensively, the score would probably have been more lopsided than it was.

The bad thing about the Syracuse game is that it may lull us into an ill-advised sense of expecting a similar offensive output for stretches in every game

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic