Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 82
| visibility 1

New Story: Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed

Jan 16, 2015, 4:01 PM

Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed

Deon Cain won't make his expected visit to Clemson this weekend, but not because his recruiting has taken a wrong turn. The culprit is a driver who took a wrong turn. Photo:Erich Schelegel / USAT Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed

Jan 16, 2015, 4:05 PM

The Old Ball Sack and Mangus werent on a recruiting trip in that area were they?

I know OBS can look like a woman with his visor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

from personal experience?***

Jan 16, 2015, 5:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: from personal experience?***

Jan 16, 2015, 8:24 PM

Neither he or Ray Ray Mcloud not here this weekend for whatever reasons,
raises some red flags in my mind. I suspect we don't get either one of them.

Yeah, you're right. Any gamecock WR commits worth stealing?

Jan 16, 2015, 8:32 PM

No? Oh well, onto plan B.

it's comforting - doofy chickens so concerned about our recruiting class.***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: from personal experience?*** ]

Re: from personal experience?***

Jan 17, 2015, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: from personal experience?*** ]

you are correct the coots will get neither of them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RR3 has already made his official visit to Clemson

Jan 17, 2015, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: from personal experience?*** ]

That's why Cain wouldn't fly in, RR3 and his Mom are tagging along. He's already had his paid for visit.

I suspect chicken...***

Jan 17, 2015, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: from personal experience?*** ]

Jan 16, 2015, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed ]

The visor and his moobies...youre right...looks like an old woman...

Jan 17, 2015, 6:42 PM

A very old, ill favored one at that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OHHH NOOOOOOOO!***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Good News no one was hurt,

Jan 16, 2015, 4:07 PM

seems like a plus though now that it looks like RR3 will be along for the ride next week.

Re: Good News no one was hurt,

Jan 16, 2015, 8:26 PM

I'll wait and see if that actually happens. Not good.

Jan 16, 2015, 8:47 PM

Seriously, fuq u

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jan 17, 2015, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Good News no one was hurt, ]

They are not going to Columbia.

Thank goodness he's OK***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:08 PM

Jan 16, 2015, 4:09 PM

Glad everyone's ok...

Jan 16, 2015, 8:28 PM

Yeah, I think the major injury is to our recruiting class.

Think So

Jan 16, 2015, 8:33 PM

Pu$$y??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Think So

Jan 16, 2015, 8:37 PM

Cains mother was interviewed and said their car was pretty messed up and that they were planning to pick
Up Ray Ray upon leaving the place the accident occurred. Said they are both coming next weekend smh

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Think So

Jan 17, 2015, 6:55 PM

There always, on her, are those that can see a dark cloud, no matter how silver the lining. Pretty sad, really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2015, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed ]

Yep your recruiting class pretty much suxs right now. Looking more and more like Pellage is headed to UF. So yeah you have reason to be concerned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2015, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Deon Cain's visit to Clemson postponed ]

> Yeah, I think the major injury is to our recruiting
> class.

You are so, so right. SOS should have never made the gimme 2 more years statement. Major injury to the recruiting class, far worse than anything in recent history. And JUCO transfers don't build up long term stability.

Oh, well. Most of your fans are clamoring for a HCIW hire, so maybe Tanner will go out soon and find the best up-and-coming Pee Wee football coach in the country and will get him to Cootlumbia in a hurry to show the future recruits how stable the program is. The future is bright!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Jan 17, 2015, 6:58 PM

I think Lou, "The Loser" is available these days. Nobody would miss his "contributions" to the TV comments he makes. That, I am sure about.

T-bone steaks to T-bone cars... I'd be disappointed, too.

Jan 16, 2015, 4:09 PM

Sounds like all that talk about McCloud and Florida was just that....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does seem like both Moms are Tigers***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:10 PM

Re: T-bone steaks to T-bone cars... I'd be disappointed, too.

Jan 16, 2015, 4:11 PM [ in reply to T-bone steaks to T-bone cars... I'd be disappointed, too. ]

I love it... I've argued with several Gator fans on sports pages and they were insisting he was a lock to go to Florida.

I think we can confirm in a week....***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:13 PM

Re: I think we can confirm in a week....***

Jan 16, 2015, 8:30 PM

If for whatever reason they don't show up next week, forget it.

Re: I think we can confirm in a week....***

Jan 17, 2015, 12:40 PM

They ain't never coming to Cootlumbia, or for that matter, your sisters in Gainsville. So you are right, you can forget it.

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on..

Jan 16, 2015, 4:12 PM

CU's dime.

Recruits only.Isn't that right ?***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:13 PM

I think that may be the distinction. Considering the push to

Jan 16, 2015, 4:15 PM

amend things for the playoff games, there should be that option for OVs... Honestly don't know one way or the other...

Re: I think that may be the distinction. Considering the push to

Jan 16, 2015, 8:40 PM

If Cu is footing the bill, why didn't they just fly up here?

Re: I think that may be the distinction. Considering the push to

Jan 16, 2015, 8:43 PM

Cause they wanted to bring Ray Ray

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Recruits only.Isn't that right ?***

Jan 16, 2015, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Recruits only.Isn't that right ?*** ]

Right, thats the rules right now. There is a proposal before the NCAA to allow schools to pay for the family to visit as well, but I dont think that has been implemented right now. Was hoping he and Ray Ray would be here when Fields showed up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2015, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Recruits only.Isn't that right ?*** ]

No. Both had committed to us. We may need to start looking for
some JC stars. These may very well be open scholarships.

you are so pathetic.***

Jan 16, 2015, 9:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 17, 2015, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruits only.Isn't that right ?*** ]

Don't worry Spurrier will have plenty by the time spring ball comes around.

Jan 16, 2015, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Recruits only.Isn't that right ?*** ]

I think it's for recruits only and Cain's mom said he wanted her to come

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

The can be but it looks like they were trying to bring

Jan 16, 2015, 4:14 PM [ in reply to I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on.. ]

RayRay McCloud, and he has already taken his official.

Cain bringing Ray Ray with him is great.

Worth the wait...***

Jan 16, 2015, 4:16 PM

Re: I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on..

Jan 16, 2015, 8:35 PM [ in reply to I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on.. ]

I think you are right, which makes this whole story more
incredible. Good chance they are gone.

You're drunk, & now an angry 1 after the coots season, slum!

Jan 16, 2015, 8:41 PM

Hahaha. I would be too. Emotions getting the best of ya, eh? Let it burn, brother.

Re: You're drunk, & now an angry 1 after the coots season, slum!

Jan 16, 2015, 8:46 PM

What in the world are you talking about? You are virtually
incoherent. If you really think that I'm a Carolina fan, you need
to see a psychiatrist ASAP, or get back on you medication---but
I don't think there's a med for a ignorance. Any in-breeding in your
background?

Yep. Slamma-jammed. Put the bottle down, you..

Jan 16, 2015, 8:50 PM

tiger-spirit-meter-hunk, you.

Slumcock

Jan 16, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: You're drunk, & now an angry 1 after the coots season, slum! ]

Cain is all in. Pic taken 2 days ago at his school.

Re: Slumcock

Jan 16, 2015, 8:54 PM

Poor Slumpup, I don't think Clemson can pay for everyone,

Jan 17, 2015, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: You're drunk, & now an angry 1 after the coots season, slum! ]

just Deon , to fly up. This isn't the SEC. If I'm wrong and the rules do provide for that, they won't pay for RR3 and his family to fly up with them , as he's already made his official visit. It's looks like both Mom's have planned for both families to visit at the same time.They'll both be coming to Cootville next November , this time with a 2 legged QB.

By the off chance we somehow lose one or both of these guys, Settle down little Coot, because we really don't need these guys next year. That's how good Clemson has gotten, guys like these, in this class are just the Ice Cream on top of the already heavily filled with icing cake.

Sure Does Suck

Jan 16, 2015, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on.. ]

to be Slumcock. cocklovers have always been and will always be - irrelevant. the sh1thole in Columbia has always been the scum of the fine state of SC. ENJOY BEING VANDY AGAIN SLUMCOCK. PATHETIC PU$$Y

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Sure Does Suck

Jan 16, 2015, 8:50 PM

There's really no rational response to total ignorance. How can
you be this stupid and be a Clemson fan? Maybe you aren't. Go back to
sniffing glue.

Re: Sure Does Suck

Jan 16, 2015, 8:56 PM

that's.....all....you.....got?? seriously?? how jealous cocklovers are. your moms gonna come down any minute and pull you off computer there big boy. I encourage you to join me at little john tomorrow. oh please please please. I'll let my youngest handle you. to come on this board, when someone has had an accident and be the punk a$$ that you are, well, it's time to teach junior a little life lesson.

slumbiotch will be a sniveling ball

Jan 16, 2015, 9:04 PM

Of goo come February 4th.

Re: I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on..

Jan 17, 2015, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought on Official Visits that recruits are flown in on.. ]

Hey, Dickles. I seriously doubt that they read this bored, and if they do, they are laughing at you. So you can shut your hole and go back over to FGF now.

Glad to hear everyone including Mom is OK

Jan 16, 2015, 4:16 PM

Take care and see you next week ...

Send holdback guy down there in a limo to pick them up

Jan 16, 2015, 5:01 PM

That dude would make a great limo driver and body guard

Jan 16, 2015, 5:08 PM

D@mn! I hope everything is ok!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Most important thing is that Deon and his mother are okay. When part of our Clemson family hurts

Jan 16, 2015, 5:18 PM

We as fans hurt, too. Also think it'll be great idea for Deon and his Mother to make the trip with RRMIII and hopefully his parents.

A. The trip up would be a great bonding experience for the two families (if RR3's parents make the trip as well)

B. Would be able to give them much more of a personalized experience with the coaches and their wives, instead of being part of a hectic recruiting weekend where we're trying to focus on closing the deal with fields.

C. Because of B. they'll likely enjoy the finest steaks in town, and share plenty of laughs abd fun with the coaches out of the office. Aka, the red carpet treatment.

Blessing in disguise, perhaps?

Glad no one is hurt, and sorry to say this.

Jan 16, 2015, 5:37 PM

Glad no one is hurt and he'll be bringing Ray Ray with him next week. But, as I say am sorry to say this, as I will always be first to call someone else out on the TCI nonsense,but this has them reporting Florida sources having both at a super secret hid from the public trip to Florida this weekend all over it, then demanding apologies after they both show up next week in Tiger Town.

wow. nice insight.***

Jan 16, 2015, 5:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

glad u had balls to say what everyone else is thinking***

Jan 16, 2015, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Glad no one is hurt, and sorry to say this. ]

Jan 16, 2015, 5:51 PM

Thankful he is okay. Hope he and Ray Ray will be able to make it next week.

Thank you Lord that all is well! The car can be replaced!

Jan 16, 2015, 6:12 PM

I'm so thankful that they are coming together. History in the Tiger family is about to be changed. Watson and these guys are game changers in the playoffs this year. I'm so thankful to have these class act guys and their family as apart of Our family's!

It want be long an you guys will be driven around in limos. We as fans are thankful you are apart of the 2015 class. The best class we have ever had from a talent leadership standpoint.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Cain/McCloud III

Jan 16, 2015, 6:15 PM

I really hope this is not just an excuse to cancel the visit. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, so I'll go with it. Can't blame me for being a little anxious so close to signing day. These 2 look like our top 2 skilled position players... Really hope these 2 realize how good of a place Clemson is! #Clemson #ALLin #BELIEVE

chill....really....dude had a wreck...both are all in...***

Jan 16, 2015, 6:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cain/McCloud III

Jan 16, 2015, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Cain/McCloud III ]

Jeezus

Re: Cain/McCloud III

Jan 16, 2015, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Cain/McCloud III ]

here's the deal Cocklover, don't come on this board with this ######## when people have been in an accident. do you understand? if not, I can explain it to at any time and place of your choosing. pathetic punk

this recruiting business -

Jan 16, 2015, 6:34 PM

turns us all into a bunch of 15 year old girls.

Re: this recruiting business -

Jan 17, 2015, 12:50 PM

All? No, only a few weaklings. And a few pretenders.

The day Cain and RRIII step foot on campus as students

Jan 17, 2015, 12:35 AM

will be a day all of tigernet takes a sigh of relief. Maybe it's just me but seems like fate is against us on these 2. They were suppose to enroll early and didn't and now Cain didn't even get to make his visit. I know a wreck is uncontrollable but talk about some bad luck. Glad he is ok and hope he can get up here before signing day.

nope, no need to worry. In years gone by, it was a

Jan 17, 2015, 7:44 AM

concern. What happened when we lost a couple bigtime DL commits? We loaded up with others that were just as good. These guys are ours, no need to worry. But if they get injured to go someplace else or whatever might happen, it will be okay. We will find others that will compete at the same level.

Don't think Cain was ever an EE***

Jan 17, 2015, 10:25 AM [ in reply to The day Cain and RRIII step foot on campus as students ]

How did I know

Jan 17, 2015, 2:14 AM

this thread would be full of stupid people who don't believe he was in an accident.

No worries actual tiger fans and current or potential players, the real fanbase hopes you are well and can't wait to see you in Tiger town.

Clemson

Competing schools are now causing wrecks to keep recruits from visiting us

Jan 17, 2015, 7:36 AM

Now that is some dirty pool there!
??

You can say that again!

Jan 17, 2015, 7:45 AM

Jan 17, 2015, 7:38 AM

??

And again!

Jan 17, 2015, 7:45 AM

Sorry... Phone malfunction***

Jan 17, 2015, 7:48 AM

Jan 17, 2015, 7:38 AM

??

2 Favorite recruits from the 2015 Class***

Jan 17, 2015, 10:21 AM

R E L A X

Jan 17, 2015, 6:18 PM

Both will make s trip next weekend!! Both will re-affirm their commitment, all will be GREAT in TTOWN!!! these guys love Clemson, really think they will sign with Clemson!!

Jan 17, 2015, 6:44 PM

I know he and his Mom were the most disappointed with the accident, but all of us are so glad nobody was hurt. I hope his visit next weekend is the best experience ever.

Replies: 82
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic