Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid"

Jan 9, 2015, 9:47 AM

Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid"

Wren head coach Jeff Tate has seen quarterback Kelly Bryant up close and personal the last few seasons, and he says that Clemson is not just getting a great football player, but also getting a young man who will succeed in life. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at that arm slot!

Jan 9, 2015, 10:06 AM

Right over the ear with his head leaning slightly to the left. There's no way this kid wasn't coached to pitch a baseball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid"

Jan 9, 2015, 10:55 AM

My son and I watched him play in person. If he can stay healthy he has the chance to be as good as DW if not better in certain ways. This kid is very accurate with the short and intermediate throws. This kid has the potential to be special like DW.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2015, 11:13 AM

He's already DW's size too

To me he looks a little bit bigger than DW

Jan 10, 2015, 6:15 AM

In the highlight film that has him zoomed in a little bit he definitely looks a little bit thicker to me

Coach says he's twice as good as Watson

Jan 9, 2015, 11:32 AM

We are gold!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one needs 10 stars

Jan 9, 2015, 12:19 PM

Can he give some of those stars out to other recruits so people will quit second guessing our recruiting staff.

Jan 9, 2015, 2:24 PM

David, a great interview and article. As a 1962 graduate of Clemson, I am just so pleased with the way Dabo has guided our football program with his high expectations and results, both character wise and football wise. This article just epitomizes the type of football player/person that Dabo and Company seek out. For the naysayers, yes, we have had a few that Dabo and Company felt they could work with and convert them to really good football players and citizens, and were not successful - that is life, but they were given the opportunity and guidance to achieve that collective success, and choice not to do what was necessary to reach the next plateau in their development. You address it and move on, as Dabo and Company has done.

I am really looking forward to the 2015 season with all that our football program represents.

It is Friday and my wife says it is time for a cocktail!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2015, 2:40 PM

I gave you a TU not only for your excellent opinion but also for following your very intelligent wife's instructions re. the aforementioned Friday cocktail. I just asked my husband why we always have to wait until 5:00PM on Friday before we imbibe! We may just have to make a few changes around here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2015, 8:50 PM

Sabletiger, change is good!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2015, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid" ]

Well said and accurate.

Cocktail at 2:24 PM Duff?

Jan 9, 2015, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid" ]

It's 5:00 somewhere!

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Cocktail at 2:24 PM Duff?

Jan 9, 2015, 8:52 PM

I am 75 years old and retired. I may not make it to 5PM. LOL!!

Jan 9, 2015, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Coach on Kelly Bryant: "He is a 10-star kid" ]

Dittos! I especially like your wife's idea about prioritizing cocktail hour. I think Tucker Israel is the same type player, student and player as Watson and Kelly. Dabo, et al just keep reeling them in. Clemson is in for a great next few years, IMO.

Why I said Israel will never start at Clemson if Bryant and

Jan 9, 2015, 9:12 PM

Watson stay healthy. Bryant is a freak and will be great at Clemson. Watching film, he is way better than Israel and a much better fit to this offense

Now, let's don't start getting down on Isreal like Cole

Jan 9, 2015, 9:16 PM

give him a chance, and who knows, we might need him just like we needed Cole!

Has nothing to do with Israel, Bryant is just a freak

Jan 9, 2015, 9:18 PM

and on Watson level freak. Israel is light years better than Stoudt, but not quiet on Bryant level. I watched their highlight video's and Bryant is just on another level

i want them all to be successful!

Jan 10, 2015, 4:35 AM [ in reply to Now, let's don't start getting down on Isreal like Cole ]

I want the problem that Ohio State has right now. 3 starters and threats of transfers as a result!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^This!^^^^***

Jan 10, 2015, 8:30 AM

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic