Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: McCloud on Clemson: "Next year, we're going to do big things"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: McCloud on Clemson: "Next year, we're going to do big things"

Jan 3, 2015, 1:44 PM

McCloud on Clemson: "Next year, we're going to do big things"

Ray Ray McCloud III had a great week at the Under Armour All-American Game and playing in his final game as a high school football player but his eyes are on bigger and better things. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: McCloud on Clemson: "Next year, we're going to do big things"

Jan 3, 2015, 1:50 PM

Big things are coming to Clemson for sure.

Could you scare us more?

Jan 3, 2015, 1:54 PM

Breaking news with Ray Ray's pic right under it! Sheesh! About fell out of my chair.

Lucky I have that lifeline thingy.

Jan 3, 2015, 1:56 PM

Can't wait to see Ray Ray in that Clemson offense. The future is bright for this program. Go Tigers!

hope the kid didnt get some talk in his ear about changing schools

Jan 3, 2015, 2:30 PM

That is something that scares me when a player decides not to enroll early & all the other schools take a shot at offering him spots & promising big things to a kid that is right outta high school. Hope he sticks to his guns & stays true to the Tigers.

Has he actually said anything about wavering?***

Jan 3, 2015, 2:30 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

He never said anything

Jan 3, 2015, 3:02 PM

A Florida FAN site has been saying he would end up at UF, since he committed to us. They report in the same manner as that punk for The AJC. Those jack ##### at TCI used this FAN site as their so called "Florida" sources and the false rumors took off from there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: He never said anything

Jan 3, 2015, 5:04 PM

Exactly. His Dad works with recruits. So he rides along on recruiting visits. He has stated he is a Tiger. His Dad has said that we are people of our word, and Ray Ray is definitely going to Clemson. His Dad could ruin his reputation with coaches and players alike by welshing on his promise.

Because someone's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate said he was going to Florida, and that other site purporting to be inside something said it was true, several on this bored have been parsing every word trying to confirm their suspicions that Ray Ray was a louse and his Dad was a liar. After all, someone years ago said the same thing then went elsewhere. I give people the benefit of the doubt, especially someone with so much rep to lose as Ray McCloud.

Besides, Mama Nkemdookie wasn't on board with Dabo from the start and said so. The McClouds said over and over that they were "All In". But those of you worried because Ray Ray wouldn't say "us", kept saying "them", have you ever considered that maybe he felt that he was on the outside looking in and it wouldn't be "us" until he was a part of the us?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Looks like Jae'lon Oglesby won't be part of it

Jan 3, 2015, 3:23 PM

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/reports-jaelon-oglesby-wont-enroll-at-clemson

What else are you guys hearing, why?
Grades still not in order?- Guessing.

Jan 4, 2015, 12:48 AM

Really excited to see this kid play next year. He's a rare talent for sure, and he will bring a lot of credibility to a position that hasn't produced as much as it should recently. Love his style.

Jan 4, 2015, 7:22 AM

McCloud and Cain bring "sammy-like" talents to the offense. Add that to what we already have and we are pretty much unstoppable on offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2015, 10:14 AM

He might surprise us all and enroll early

Thread seems to have been sanitized

Jan 4, 2015, 9:02 AM

I'll say again, this is the first time I've ever heard/seen RR use the term we when talking about Clemson. When any recruit start doing that, I always feel better about them.

Jan 4, 2015, 12:31 PM

Y'all need to relax. Signing Day is only a month away!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic