Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: DeShawn Williams: Clemson has potential to win "the whole thing" in 2015
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: DeShawn Williams: Clemson has potential to win "the whole thing" in 2015

Jan 3, 2015, 7:01 AM

DeShawn Williams: Clemson has potential to win "the whole thing" in 2015

Senior defensive tackle DeShawn Williams was in a reflective mood following Clemson's win over Oklahoma Monday, but he did take the time to look into the future and say the Tigers have the potential to win it all in 2015. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get

Jan 3, 2015, 7:10 AM

to hear DeShaun's comment ballyhooed on Monday on chicken call-in shows......Discretion is the better part of a national championship, we should all exercise a little.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone with any sense knows that this guy can say whatever..

Jan 3, 2015, 8:32 AM

he wants about college football. He started on the best defense in the nation and his opinion beats the helll out of the guys' on ESPiN who sit in front of a camera and talk chit for a living.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ANd currently have Auburn ranked 8th!!!!!!!!***

Jan 3, 2015, 10:38 AM

Let 'em talk

Jan 3, 2015, 8:34 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

I want players in our program who believe they can be the best. Injuries and offensive inexperience were the main reasons we didn't challenge this year. Even so, I would have liked our chances against any team in the country this past Monday night. These were comments from a senior who loves and believes in his team.

That's what we sell recruits at Clemson. Team, brotherhood and a common purpose. Not bad lessons to take into that scary place known as the rest of your life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did not see un-proven boasting

Jan 3, 2015, 9:05 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

in DW's comments. Thankfulness and pride in his band of brothers is what I saw. If you are thin skinned, don't troll the dirt ###### radio shows.

He's an alumn now like the rest of us.

Jan 3, 2015, 9:11 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

Only he actually know whether Kevin Dodd and Jabril Robinson are any good. I'm glad to hear he thinks they are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: He's an alumn now like the rest of us.

Jan 3, 2015, 12:11 PM

He has shed blood, sweat and tears with those guys and has went into battle on the field with them. He knows a lot more than any off us as to the sacrifices and the work ethic that they have to reach the ultimate goal. If he feels that way, then I feel great about next season. You hit it on the head.

I never know what is said on a coot call in

Jan 3, 2015, 9:41 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

show or on their boards because I've never visited or listened to them. I don't even know what station it is.

There is one reason why I don't:

Because I don't care what they say.

Never have, Never will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get

Jan 3, 2015, 9:57 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

SINCE WHEN DID A REAL TIGER WORRY ABOUT WHAT IS SAID ON SOME CHICKEN SH**T CALL-IN SHOW? SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE THE CHICKEN. HE'S SPEAKING HIS MIND- THAT'S WHAT TIGERS USED TO DO ALL THE TIME UNTIL THEY(LIKE YOU) GOT AFRAID OF WHAT SOME COOT WEBSITE WAS GONNA SAY ABOUT IT. IT'S TIME TO PUT THOSE LOW LIFE PIECES OF CR*P COOTS BACK IN THEIR PLACE UNDER THE ROCK THEY TEMPORARILY CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THEM, THEIR COACH, THEIR CONFERENCE AND ESPECIALLY THEIR LAME A*S CALL-IN SHOWS!!!!!!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Re: here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get

Jan 3, 2015, 11:28 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

Majority of coots cannot understand the statement. Cootville is very quite in Columbia , Cootville USC. It is over. Head Coot will retire next year after going 5-7. They had their run.

Pro tip: dont listen to chicken call in shows

Jan 3, 2015, 11:50 AM [ in reply to here's a quote that'll go viral....and Tiger fans will get ]

Our team makes goals which is a cornerstone to success. The chickens never set their goal to a national championship because it's so far fetched for them. They instead live begrudgingly through us by hanging on to every word in an attempt to bring us down. Their only hope is that we don't have success. The last thing we should give a crap about is a discouraging, jealous chicken fan.

If big #99 believes in us, then I sure as heck will.

I love it

Jan 3, 2015, 8:47 AM

If guys do not believe they are the best, then they never will be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: DeShawn Williams: Clemson has potential to win "the whole thing" in 2015

Jan 3, 2015, 9:50 AM

Spot the ball

We had the potential to win it all this year

Jan 3, 2015, 11:43 AM

I'm glad he is saying this. We need to have this attitude every year. Next years defensive players better start getting up to speed on where this year's seniors left off and the offensive line players better have some of what the DL was having whatever it is because they still stink. No more turnstile linemen. Learn how to freekin run block. Hit somebody and stop feeding Spencer Region. I can't believe he is a Junior. Who redshirted his ### anyhow? Get some offensive linemen that can block. What the hell is going on here with the OL?

in order to we will have to be undefeated & have a lot of

Jan 3, 2015, 12:15 PM

help from other teams. Being in the ACC is a major block

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: in order to we will have to be undefeated & have a lot of

Jan 3, 2015, 1:38 PM

No we don't. We just have to win the conference with no more than 1 loss.

The Old Baracho Sack ain't gonna like this..

Jan 3, 2015, 11:49 AM

-Doctor Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: New Story: DeShawn Williams: Clemson has potential to win "the whole thing" in 2015

Jan 3, 2015, 12:55 PM

It should be interesting to see what team Clemson plays in the 2015 opener. The offense will be amazing if the OL is decent to start with. I like the QB backups, all from high-powered offenses. Tucker Israel should be exciting. And the new blood in the defense should be exciting. Spring game attendance: 50,000.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic