Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Practice news and notes: Pagano ready to help the seniors pack?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Practice news and notes: Pagano ready to help the seniors pack?

Dec 26, 2014, 5:51 PM

Practice news and notes: Pagano ready to help the seniors pack?

Clemson wrapped up a final practice in pads Friday afternoon as they prepare for the bowl game against Oklahoma. What does head coach Dabo Swinney say about the younger players, and why is Scott Pagano going to help the senior defensive tackles pack? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seniors mission accomplished

Dec 26, 2014, 6:21 PM

Seniors can now leave knowing that the biggest prize was completed when the "chickens" got plucked. They will forever know that they were part of stopping a streak and starting a domination that will carry on for some time to come. A bowl win is the "cherry on top" but would never overshadow a beat down that was hammered on the "dirt peckers". What a great 2014 and looking forward to 2015.

Did we practice like it was for the Nat'l Championship?***

Dec 26, 2014, 6:33 PM

Re: Did we practice like it was for the Nat'l Championship?***

Dec 26, 2014, 8:16 PM

I hope so because this game is important, especially since we are the underdogs.
Big game.

Actually, in the grand scheme of things, this game isn't all that important at all

Dec 27, 2014, 12:39 AM

Everyone knows we're going in with a backup QB whose been better at throwing to the other team than his own lately. A win would be great and I hope Cole finds a little redemption, but a loss here does nothing to hurt the program or it's long term reputation

Re: Actually, in the grand scheme of things, this game isn't all that important at all

Dec 27, 2014, 1:09 AM

Every game is important.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually, in the grand scheme of things, this game isn't all that important at all

Dec 27, 2014, 8:33 AM

Yup. Every game is important, but this one isn't particularly important. We'd all like to see a win but the main thing for this one is to keep it uneventful. No major injuries, no embarrassing defeats (except maybe for OK), no discipline issues.

It sounds like they have taken advantage of the extra practices and behaved like gentleman. That's 90% of it for me. Give me a well played game and let the chips fall where they may.

I'll save my what-might-have-been's up for the 20 points we left on the field against FSU and the comedy of errors leading up to the defensive collapse against UGA.

Overall, I couldn't be prouder of the team, though. There has been a lot of adversity this year... particularly with injuries on offense. There have been plenty of chances to feel like all was lost and they still came to work and put together a pretty good season.

It speaks a lot to the character that is being recruited and instilled into the team...and is the reason they have a chance to turn it into a really good season on Monday.

Dec 27, 2014, 8:51 AM

Every loss hurts the program. If you don't think so, then you need to stop talking and spreading your opinion. We don't need any more Stupid Talk going forward.

Then youll have to agree the coots are hurting pretty badly right Coot?***

Dec 27, 2014, 9:26 AM

Re: Then youll have to agree the coots are hurting pretty badly right Coot?***

Dec 27, 2014, 8:23 PM

Oh is this where STupid thinks a coot is talking? What do you think. Happy clams get online trying to justify a loss. Get the hell out of here with that losing mentality before a game.

Dec 27, 2014, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Actually, in the grand scheme of things, this game isn't all that important at all ]

Every loss does not hurt the program. Some losses hurt, some losses actually help because they lead to changes afterward. That's as true about life in general as it is about football in particular.

Dec 27, 2014, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Actually, in the grand scheme of things, this game isn't all that important at all ]

absolutely not true!!a win over OK would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!it is these kinds of games we MUST WIN if we are to change how the ACC is looked @ by the rest of the nation.. just like every ACC win helps us!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2014, 1:24 PM

I stand with Litefoot! All wins help Clemson. Not sure why some think differently. No matter the ranking a win over OK is still recognition on a national level!

I wonder if CJ Fuller will stay at RB

Dec 27, 2014, 2:31 PM

Since he's having a good fall. Alot of people seem to think he will move to DB but if he keeps playing like Dabo says he's playing, I think it would be hard not to keep him at RB

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic