Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney: "We aren't going away"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney: "We aren't going away"

Dec 25, 2014, 9:01 AM

Swinney: "We aren't going away"

Clemson isn’t going anywhere. That was part of the message that Clemson's head coach had Wednesday, saying that the Tigers are built for a run at the college football playoff and the ACC title for years to come. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Swinney: "We aren't going away"

Dec 25, 2014, 9:33 AM

Well said Coach...Merry Christmas and Thank You, your staff and the players for the character of young men you coach and who played the games during a great season.

Dec 25, 2014, 9:45 AM

Clemson minus Cole Stoudt & CJ Davidson fublitus = National Powerhouse and in the cf playoff. Fact!

Dec 25, 2014, 9:59 AM

Always got to be one of these type posts thrown in. Useless.

Dec 25, 2014, 11:17 AM

I was just about to say that as good as we have been they past few years. There are still some that if had the authority would fire Dabo today. And for the one that TD you post, dude don't be so butt hurt b/c everyone didn't agree with your post. Calling out individual players by name that didn't have anything to do with actual thread is really uncool in it's self.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said all,

Dec 25, 2014, 12:55 PM

to me, poor sportsmanship is the worst trait a fan can have. Merry Christmas

Re: well said all,

Dec 25, 2014, 6:54 PM

Merry Christmas back and TY.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2014, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney: "We aren't going away" ]

Guys like you need to stop all this negative crap. Stop putting down our players no matter what their skill level may be. They are, after all, Tigers like the rest of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Dabo, his staff, and all of the players on our team. I wish them well, and so should you.

Dec 25, 2014, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney: "We aren't going away" ]

Guys like you need to stop all this negative crap. Stop putting down our players no matter what their skill level may be. They are, after all, Tigers like the rest of us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Dabo, his staff, and all of the players on our team. I wish them well, and so should you.

Dec 25, 2014, 9:51 AM

Dabo! Dabo! Dabo!
Can't wait for the bowl game.
Go Tigers and may God give peace to everyone not sharing Christmas with their families.

Dec 25, 2014, 9:52 AM

Dabo! Dabo! Dabo!
Can't wait for the bowl game.
Go Tigers and may God give peace to everyone not sharing Christmas with their families.

Dec 25, 2014, 9:54 AM

D@mn right we ain't going away!

nobody puts Baby in a corner.***

Dec 25, 2014, 10:04 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 25, 2014, 10:09 AM

Booking my playoff tickets for next year fellas. We gon' make it.

Dec 25, 2014, 10:12 AM

I'm so proud of how our coach and the football staff have conducted themselves this past year. I want to win it all as bad as anybody, but I want to do it the right way. Thanks Coach Swinney for leading in a respectful and admirable way. #Allin

Dec 25, 2014, 10:30 AM

2015 is the year we take the next step back toward the promised land of the 1981 Football National Championship . It will be Dabo Swinney that gets us there .
GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 25, 2014, 10:41 AM

Swinney left out that not only we turn out good football players, we turn out good men, we turn out graduates and we turn out good ambassadors for the school and the NCAA football programs in general...its good to be a Clemson Tiger

Dec 25, 2014, 10:48 AM

Well said! He sure does!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2014, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney: "We aren't going away" ]

And we turn out 1st round NFL players!!!

Dec 25, 2014, 6:53 PM

Speaking of Dabo ... it takes character to build character.

I was just reading about Chad Kelley and his latest stunt ... Dabo was criticized by some of the talk show host that letting Chad go may come back to bite them ... I'm just glad that we don't have that kind of distraction right before the bowl game.

Dec 26, 2014, 1:35 AM

Exactly, but just know this. All the people that like to talk, they don't have a clue of what actually goes on inside of our program. Us fans that has been extremely loyal fans that has followed our program for many years, we don't even know exactly what goes on deep inside our program and behind the closed doors of Dabo's office. Anybody that listens to the talkers are showing that they to don't have a clue, and they to will never have a clue of what Dabo Swinney or his FB program represents. And as long as they never understand, they will never be able to copy a Clemson program that is speeding to the top under Dabo's leadership. But the real facts are that other programs are noticing, and some will be trying to copy Dabo's blue print for success, and the others will be attempting to destroy the blue print. Evil has and will always attempt to devourer the good b/c lying, cheating, and back stabbing has always been the quickest and easiest route to the top with less work.

Honestly, Dabo's method couldn't have entered the big stage of college FB at a better time. College FB has become one of if not the fastest growing competitive sport in our country. In its growth it has come to be the most vicious dog eat dog business in the US, and Parents have become very weary of college coaches coming into their homes promising their sons the moon and the stars if their sons will sign to come and play FB for them. And now these parents are more and more receiving heart crushing phone calls from their "Babies" that they have lost their scholarships b/c coaches have over recruited to find players that maybe a pound or two, a yard or two, received a pass or two more than what they have with their kids. Parents are now hearing and learning that there hasn't been none of those heart wrenching phone calls coming from the kids that has committed to Dabo Swinney and Clemson University. They are leaning that with Dabo and Clemson, they are committing to a 4 year scholarship offer. With Dabo and his 5/6 years as HC at Clemson, I'm just guessing but, I think without checking, that Dabo has signed more 4 star recruits than in the history of Clemson FB. And I believe that Dabo's honesty and character has been one of the biggest reasons for his success. It sure isn't b/c he come to Clemson as this big time winning HC prior to Clemson.

Dec 25, 2014, 11:17 AM

Such a contrast on where we are and where we are going and the high fiving coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great AFLAC trivia question

Dec 25, 2014, 12:10 PM

Then ask Jesse to explain "Clemsoning"

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

"This guy will never make it...

Dec 25, 2014, 12:54 PM

you just can't promote an inexperienced WR coach like this. Clemson is doomed!"

signed
###

Post S cript
We remember who you are

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "This guy will never make it...

Dec 25, 2014, 2:03 PM

Heard Dabo wasn't going to let watkins run down the hill anymore, afraid he would get hurt.

You mean Watson? Nah as long as he has one good leg hes fine

Dec 25, 2014, 2:16 PM

Lol and lol

Re: You mean Watson? Nah as long as he has one good leg hes fine

Dec 26, 2014, 12:33 PM

As soon as Watson heals up from surgery, he will be allowed to jump from the top of the hill. He has already proven he can beat the coots with only one good leg!!! And if the coots in cootlumbia on their coot radio shows hadn't led the shame on Dabo charge to every media site in the country. Watson would have likely played and beat Oklahoma on his one good leg. Coots will go to any extent to try and best Clemson. No matter what picture they paint of them selves, fresh paint will never cover the smells coming from that pile of sh!t they live in, in cootlumbia!!!

I heard a hill is more dangerous than the Gamecock defense***

Dec 25, 2014, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: "This guy will never make it... ]

Re: "This guy will never make it...

Dec 25, 2014, 6:55 PM [ in reply to "This guy will never make it... ]

Let us at least see what this guy can do.

Coach, we are ALL IN!

Dec 25, 2014, 2:24 PM

Coach, we are all in.

I wasn't all in the first day. I'm stubborn, a skeptic and a slow learner, but I kept watching. You have carried us a long way. You recruited well. You signed great assistant coaches. You lead our players to become the best Clemson men they could be. You have worked to make sure our players go to class and graduate, taking us to undreamed of heights in academic success for our players. You have won the conference, won a BCS bowl, beaten our rivals, not lost to underdogs, and won more games in four years than most of us thought possible. Along the way you have been the best possible representative of Clemson. And you have liked the best parts of us, embraced us, called on all of us to be better and lead us with your heart. We have already arrived. And yet you still hunger for more.

You are our coach. We are all in. We have already arrived.

Thanks for all that.

And Merry Christmas to you, your family, your team, and Clemson University.

Re: Coach, we are ALL IN!

Dec 26, 2014, 10:35 AM

Great Post Harley. We'll said!!

you go, dabo!!!! let's do this!!

Dec 25, 2014, 4:03 PM

and a merry Christmas to one and all.

Dec 25, 2014, 6:44 PM

I hope our fans learned something this year and that is to stay faithful. Tiger fans are not going anywhere either. For all those true blue Tiger Fans. We are here to stay.

Blue - in any shade - is not an official color of our

Dec 26, 2014, 6:08 AM

Tigers !!!!

Lol - Merry Christmas !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic