Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that"

Dec 20, 2014, 2:01 PM

Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that"

Artavis Scott had one of the freshman seasons in Atlantic Coast Conference history, but don’t expect the Florida native to rest on his accomplishments. He says he has bigger goals in mind. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kid is unreal, glad to have him.

Dec 20, 2014, 2:05 PM

Here's to him not having a sophomore slump like Sammy did

Sammy's Doobie suspension contributed greatly to his slump

Dec 20, 2014, 2:44 PM

Hopefully Scott can avoid similar bad decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Sammy's Doobie suspension contributed greatly to his slump***

Dec 24, 2014, 11:43 AM

I love this kid, man.

Dec 20, 2014, 2:07 PM

no ####

Re: New Story: Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that"

Dec 20, 2014, 2:23 PM

Scott is simply an amazing talent!!

Add in Williams, Peake and Cain next year and our receiving corps is going to be lethal!!

A healthy DW4 will make all four of those guys look like All-Americans!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that"

Dec 20, 2014, 3:21 PM

All 4 have a chance to be All Americans with the right OL protection and a potent and balance offensive attack. Some running game will help all the receivers get a more free reign on the secondaries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you mentioned the OL

Dec 20, 2014, 6:02 PM

that's the area that worries me the most.
And little to NO DEPTH for 2015....plus, they're being coached by...

(ugh) Caldwell.

Re: Glad you mentioned the OL

Dec 21, 2014, 7:12 PM

I'm still not convinced that Caldwell is the best guy to be coaching our OL. Maybe we are thin on depth, but we have seemed very porous for a long time. I have seem some glimpses of aptitude, as in the usuc game, but so many poor plays that just seem to hurt us so badly. I want that fixed, and if he can't fix it, I want somebody who can. We do have some studs lined up to take control soon, though. I would love for us to be known as OL U.

Dec 20, 2014, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that" ]

Don't forget Ray Ray!! He's another difference maker & will leave a streak of scorched earth behind him when he kicks in the jets!!

Charone Peake

Dec 20, 2014, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Artavis Scott on reaching milestones: "I've got bigger goals than that" ]

Not sure you wanna hear this....

But I think Peake has a long ways to go.
I can't see him beating out Williams, Scott ,Cain or Thompson...and Ray McCloud, if he plays
receiver.

But sure, the wideouts will awesome next season.

Dec 20, 2014, 3:53 PM

Never will forget that tiptoeing down the sideline for that touchdown against SC. What balance!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 20, 2014, 5:40 PM

Good responses. This young man has his head on straight. Looking forward to seeing him explode in the bowl game.

Artavis needs to work on dragging six or more defenders

Dec 21, 2014, 12:12 AM

down the field for extra yards instead of just five defenders.

Artavis, learn well the lesson of The Sammy,

Dec 24, 2014, 12:09 PM

stay away from "stuff" during the offseason, and avoid the sophomore jinx. Show up for the start of next season like you ended this one, and Sky is the Limit for you, and us! But first, go stomp some Stooper Sooners.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic