Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Dec 5, 2014, 10:03 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,
For 2015 season, if DW is not ready to start or gets injured again, who'll be his backups?  How ugly is the qb ba

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Dec 5, 2014, 10:43 AM

I think Brownell is one of the best basketball coaches we have had.. every team he has had seems to improve as the season progresses, every player he has had seems to improve year over year. That is the sign of a good coach.
This team may stink but we do not know that yet. .... I think his recruiting classes continue to improve... last year's team relied heavily on KJ and it is difficult to replace your leading scorer and ACC defensive players of the year. I would give Brownell at least 2 more years regardless of wins and losses. I think finishing in the middle of the ACC this year would be a major coaching accomplishment, because there are 4 or 5 teams n the conference that could possibly be in the final four.

Hear you go with

Dec 5, 2014, 4:07 PM

sound judgment and rationale in your post. Can we agree logic and thoughtfulness has no place regarding our basketball program??

I am sure there are a host of talented, successful D1 coaches who would just jump at the chance to be the Big Dog for Clemson's basketball program. I mean, we are a historically outstanding program - OK, scratch that; we have great facilities - OK, scratch that one; we have great area HS talent to pull from - OK, scratch that; we have great fan support - OK, scratch that one. Oh yea, here's one, we pay the HC and Assistants big money - OK, maybe not; we play in a mediocre league where getting to the top is a piece of cake - OK, scratch that one; we play at a big-time basketball school - OK, scratch that; here's one, we have outstanding support from the Administration - hummmmm, oh well, scratch that one.

I'll check back later with a better list.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hear you go with

Dec 9, 2014, 7:16 AM

We beat #18 Arkansas !!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS !!!!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic