Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Winning It For the Seniors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Winning It For the Seniors

Dec 4, 2014, 7:01 AM

Winning It For the Seniors

Clemson's victory over South Carolina was fueled by a senior-laden defense and an offense led by three amazing freshmen. What did the freshmen say about the victory, and why they wanted to beat South Carolina? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gives me chills

Dec 4, 2014, 7:07 AM

Way to go team...we love ya for the win....you have no idea.
Sincerely,
Clemson fans everywhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ALL HAIL THE NEW COOT KILLA.***

Dec 4, 2014, 7:28 AM

NM

Nice block! I love it!***

Dec 4, 2014, 7:29 AM

Is that Webster? Pancaked!***

Dec 4, 2014, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

LOVE THE STORY

Dec 4, 2014, 8:34 AM

These kids will continue to reek havoc on the cooter D as long as theyre on the field & i will enjoy every last second of it! GO TIGERS!!!!

Dabo continues to find great young men.

Dec 4, 2014, 9:21 AM

Young men like we see on the Clemson roster are a rarity. But some how Dabo keeps finding them and getting them to come here. High character guys. Good, godly young men. Watson, in my mind would never be in the mess Winston's in. He knows better. So does most of our guys. I would choose Watson over Winston every day of the week. And I believe ,so would everyone else that bleeds orange. Very impressed by these young men. And as an old Marine vet. I am not easily impressed . Great job! Dabo

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100% but let's give the rest of the coaches their

Dec 4, 2014, 9:23 AM

due credit too, they all do a fabulous job!

Re: Dabo continues to find great young men.

Dec 4, 2014, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Dabo continues to find great young men. ]

As an old military retiree and Clemson Grad let me add the Army's thanks to your post. I agree 100% with everything you said, and would add he finds great coaches to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo continues to find great young men.

Dec 4, 2014, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Dabo continues to find great young men. ]

I love the character of our guys... but we have had several over the last decade involved in drugs or domestic violence and we will again.. it is the nature of our culture in this country. What makes Dabo a cut above is not only that character plays a part in the recruiting process is the discipline when they are enrolled in school, Bryant being suspended for the LSU game a few years back, Hopper being suspended last spring. Watkins suspension and the in house discipline. The players know they are at Clemson to do more than play football. They know and Dabo reinforces the fact that he wants them to be good citizens and men when they leave the program. Those that leave early the football program helps them to finish their degress... several are grad assistants now.

Re: New Story: Winning It For the Seniors

Dec 4, 2014, 10:16 AM

A BIG THANKS TO THE WHOLE TEAM !!! Great effort by all involved in Saturdays win over USC. Glad the Seniors went out with a win, and the whole team contributed to make it happen. Now it's up to the guys that will be here next season and the recruits coming in January and June to continue winning all season long. GO TIGERS !!!

Dec 4, 2014, 11:43 AM

Who is that laying on USC #28 in from of Tay . Now that's football ! That's what I'm talkin ' bout .

Dec 4, 2014, 11:50 AM

Can barely make it out but it's Webster. I want to see more photos of our OL laying on top of defenders at the end of plays.

Dec 4, 2014, 12:14 PM

That is the best way to always keep a defender out of a play, and that's by putting them on their backs!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about "The Blood Bowl"?

Dec 5, 2014, 1:24 AM

I know this is a bit off topic, but this "Palmetto Bowl" crap is still bugging me. If I live to be 100, I will never refer to this most awesome annual event by such a lame name.

I like the way Tay says put an end to that 'little streak'

Dec 5, 2014, 5:58 AM

they had going on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic