Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks

Nov 30, 2014, 8:21 PM

Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks

TigerNet caught up with some of Clemson's recruits to get their thoughts on Clemson's 35-17 win over South Carolina. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks

Nov 30, 2014, 8:28 PM

Nothing from Big Albert? That's who I want to hear from! We have to paint him Orange!

Nov 30, 2014, 8:38 PM

David was Hardman, Feaster, and Fields in attendance?

To answer your questions

Nov 30, 2014, 8:45 PM

Only Feaster was there, Hardman and Fields were not there. As for Huggins - he had a great time from everything I've heard. I texted him earlier today and he replied back and said he just wasn't going to talk right now. I wouldn't read anything into it. Huggy Bear is a thoughtful kid, and I'm guessing he wants time to think things over.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are your thoughts on keyshawn johnson jr?

Nov 30, 2014, 9:06 PM

His dad seems to love clemson and appears would be very happy if he came here. Keyshawn johnson jr looks all in as well but I was very surprised with how pro clemson his dad was. People have said they've seen him around downtown and around clemson randomly just taking it in but I haven't personally seen him. I'm sure you know a lot more than I do though, that's just what it looked like from first glance.

Re: What are your thoughts on keyshawn johnson jr?

Dec 1, 2014, 10:34 PM

Hope this young man commits to the Tigers ... we need to keep this program strong. Go Tigers!!!!!

and that was after Feaster

Nov 30, 2014, 9:07 PM [ in reply to To answer your questions ]

showed out the night before for SHS!

Chad Smith....Come on down!! Love this kid's attitude!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 9:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Smith....Come on down!! Love this kid's attitude!!***

Dec 1, 2014, 7:18 AM

So do I, and that also goes for most all of the guys we have coming. This will be a great group, IMO. Especially excited about the new emphasis placed on the OL and the DL. The OL played the best game on Saturday that I have seen in a long time. Proud of those guys!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2014, 10:36 PM

Loved it... hope all these recruits will see the magic of running down the Hill. Nothing like it, I don't see any entrance any better in this country.

Dec 3, 2014, 12:21 AM

There is no question about it. We do have "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds In College Football" as our entrance, and nobody is even a close second.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as no one else leaves behind Coach Morris

Nov 30, 2014, 9:44 PM

I think we will be ok. If we lose Coach BV then im sure we will lose quite a few recruits. Im sure we may lose 1 or 2 behind Morris leaving but i think after the win that the team put on it cemented several commits to Clemson. Cant wait til next season! Watching Superman Watson & Tucker Isreal fire the footballs down the field is going to be amazing to watch!!

Re: As long as no one else leaves behind Coach Morris

Dec 1, 2014, 10:39 PM

You know I haven't heard a lot about AScott and that sideline speedy tip toeing to make that touch down. I have never seen anyone do that. He had such balance ... can't get over it. We have some great players on our team and they showed it.

Nov 30, 2014, 10:16 PM

It makes me feel good when you hear or read the commits saying "we". It let's me know they already feel like they're part of the program and the family.

Dec 1, 2014, 7:16 AM

Me too! Hard to believe any recruit with good judgement would not have been totally impressed with us after the performance we put together on Saturday. Very excited to be a Tiger! We too special!

Dec 1, 2014, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Recruits react to Clemson's big win over the Gamecocks ]

So right!

Nov 30, 2014, 11:59 PM

I don't see us losing a lot of recruits when CM leaves, nor do I think a large group of assistants leaving. Think chad will pull from guy that have Texas roots. And why would our recruits head to Texas to play at SMU ? Think we'll be fine. I'm sure dabo will use the bowl to try Scott out there. I hope we keep coach V for a while. If not I hope it's his dream job.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2014, 6:12 AM

Any news on recruits reaction to the Morris news?

Dec 1, 2014, 10:31 PM

Looking forward to having these guys, looking forward to cheering for them. We will see you guys in the future. Go Future Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic