Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Stoudt believes he can be the quarterback to end the streak
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 98
| visibility 1

New Story: Stoudt believes he can be the quarterback to end the streak

Nov 24, 2014, 4:11 PM

Stoudt believes he can be the quarterback to end the streak

Senior quarterback Cole Stoudt told the media Monday afternoon in the WestZone that he is excited about finally getting a chance to play against South Carolina, and he is excited about the chance to end the streak. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh oh...get the popcorn out for this thread***

Nov 24, 2014, 4:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This get the popcorn thing is getting ridiculously old.***

Nov 24, 2014, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^get the popcorn out for this comment^^^

Nov 24, 2014, 4:57 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hell no he can't. If Cole starts and plays the entire game

Nov 24, 2014, 5:00 PM

We will loose by 20 plus points. He has under thrown every deep ball this year and cannot run. Nobody respects him or is haircut.

Re: Hell no he can't. If Cole starts and plays the entire game

Nov 24, 2014, 9:08 PM

Get the alphabet out and read letter 6 and 21. Lol. Nuf said

Re: Hell no he can't. If Cole starts and plays the entire game

Nov 24, 2014, 10:46 PM

What has he done to make him believe that story?

Re: Uh oh...get the popcorn out for this thread***

Nov 24, 2014, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Uh oh...get the popcorn out for this thread*** ]

Hard adult beverage and pretzels !!

I'd love to see him have his best game ever and win !

Nov 24, 2014, 4:12 PM

A thrashing of the coots will add to a very positive note to his history at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd love to see him have his best game ever and win !

Nov 24, 2014, 6:53 PM

I'm with you!!! Thanks for some positive comments instead of all of the nay-saying, drag-the-team downers that seem to post all the time. Go Cole! Go Tigers!! Go TEAM!!!!

Re: I'd love to see him have his best game ever and win !

Nov 24, 2014, 8:12 PM

AGREED!!

I Believe I Can Fly***

Nov 24, 2014, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Believe I Can Fly*** Refreshing to see you not morbid

Nov 24, 2014, 4:17 PM

Everything else would be forgiven is Cole does well in this game and Tigers Win! Cole would become a hero here finally. Still, I wish he had played in the second half of the Gstate game as he did in the first, and I would be more confident in him!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, Stoudt is gonna be the QB Saturday.

Nov 24, 2014, 4:18 PM

Until, of course, they float another story about Watson.

This has turned out to be pretty entertaining.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: So, Stoudt is gonna be the QB Saturday.

Nov 24, 2014, 7:30 PM

Actually Smile, I believe Cole is going to be the QB b/c Deshaun's wheel is out of round and it won't be ready to be balanced just yet....

Why I thought it was funny

Nov 24, 2014, 9:06 PM [ in reply to So, Stoudt is gonna be the QB Saturday. ]

During the summer with all the talk that having multiple potential starting qb's was just a great problem to have by coaches and posters. The competition that has turned into literally an entire season of competition was never a good problem to have. It's always better to have one QB that win lose or draw will be the man the entire year.

That said I hope if cole plays he has the game of his life and gets carried off the field. If DW plays I hope he has the game of his life and makes it through in one piece.

I know it was just GaState but I believe it is possible

Nov 24, 2014, 4:19 PM

He threw some great passes and not too many off target. More importantly he didn't make any bone-headed plays. We don't need him to be great. We just need him to not turn over the ball and make a few decent throws.

That said, we need our D to play like no other - regardless of who our QB is. I hope to see Dylan Thompson on his back a lot and Mike Davis rue the day he decided to play for his brother's rival.

Re: I know it was just GaState but I believe it is possible

Nov 24, 2014, 6:09 PM

What game did you watch. I watch him the first half again today. He completed 2 passes beyond the LOS 1 for 1 yard beyond and another for 7. His other passes past the LOS were way off. Sorry but he couldn't start for Wofford or newberry.

I think he looked more poised and more confident than he did

Nov 25, 2014, 10:01 AM [ in reply to I know it was just GaState but I believe it is possible ]

all season. His body language was much better!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

And I believe...

Nov 24, 2014, 4:19 PM

I've seen enough Cole Stoudt to last a lifetime. This "let's give him another chance" stuff is getting old. I don't think he gives us the best chance to win - and honestly - that's all this is about. Not a feel good story, not a participation trophy, not watching him and Dabo hug. BEAT THOSE MF'ERS - that is all I care about. And I don't believe Cole can realistically do that.

Re: And I believe...

Nov 24, 2014, 4:30 PM

I appreciate all that Cole had done for us, playing hurt and all, but I agree with you. He just does not have the talent that Watson has. I play tennis and love the game, but I could never have been a tennis pro, I don't have the talent. He just does not have what Watson has. God love him for trying though.

Nov 24, 2014, 4:35 PM

You naysayers make me sick. You are not true Tigers! Given your lack of understanding about being supportive, I'm glad I didn't grow up as one of your kids. Stay home and watch the FSU thug squad win at all costs which is obviously all you want. True Tigers want much more because there definitely is "something special in these hills."

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2014, 4:47 PM

I am a "true Tiger", and I've supported our team my whole life. I don't have children, so I guess maybe I don't understand the whole thing about being supportive. Fact is, he's just not that good of a quarterback. I wanted to be a fighter pilot, but my eyes didn't go along with that plan, so now I'm an engineer - not everyone gets to be what they want; I'm sorry. And yes - when it comes to THIS game - I absolutely believe in the win at all costs motto. H3ll, I can't stand Jameis, but if we could suit him up in Stoudt's uniform, I'd probaby be all for it. I'm tired of hearing the $hit.

So, you'd rather have a blow-out loss by Cole in his last game in DV over a win by Deshaun where Cole sits and gives the pouty face on the sideline the whole game?

Nov 24, 2014, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: And I believe... ]

You should pull for Wake if you don't care about winning. No one is suggesting we let thugs play for Clemson(I am confused as to why you mentioned that), but only an idiot thinks telling Cole Stoudt he is good on an internet message board is going to change the fact that he is one of the worst quarterbacks that has ever suited up for Clemson.

I hope he beats USC and proves me wrong, but he has looked terrible so far this year.

Wonder what they have done for Clemson? Must be

Nov 24, 2014, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: And I believe... ]

outstanding.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2014, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: And I believe... ]

>>>You naysayers make me sick. You are not true Tigers! Given your lack of understanding about being supportive, I'm glad I didn't grow up as one of your kids. Stay home and watch the FSU thug squad win at all costs which is obviously all you want. True Tigers want much more because there definitely is "something special in these hills." <<<

Obviously, you found something very special in those hills, and decided to smoke some of it. Cole Stoudt isn't the man for the job. That is all this is about. It's not about being negative, nor is it about bashing Cole Stoudt. This is about winning football games. If Deshaun Watson can play then I believe he should start because he is the better QB. It is really simple. I like Cole Stoudt's personality, but screen passes for 1 yard, and runs up the middle do not equate 1st Downs, and Touchdowns... They equal a 3 and out and then a very tired defense. I mean, EVERY game he has played in has been dang near a loss for us. Look at Louisville for example. We didn't even score on offense, and that will not cut it against the coots... I remind you that he went 3 quarters without a score of any sort against a GA State team that couldn't win a football game if they were playing a little league team.

No no, this isn't about being negative or positive. This is about FOOTBALL. If I wanted a feel good session or a lesson on being positive then I would go to Sunday School Class. I WANT A WIN IN DEATH VALLEY THIS SATURDAY AND I DON'T CARE WHO IS THE QB... NO MORE EXCUSES FOR LOSING TO A CRAPPY SEC TEAM!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Nov 26, 2014, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: And I believe... ]

Are you a 13 y/o girl?

Nov 24, 2014, 5:54 PM [ in reply to And I believe... ]

So, you don't believe Cole can beat SC? Within the last five years, how many times did we beat SC? We even had players like Boyd, Watkins and Hopkins. Did we get it done with them? So let's keep the faith and support OUR TEAM, no matter who is at QB. I belive he can be part of the TEAM to get it done this year, because their are eleven players on each side of the ball. So when someone misses a block, a tackle, leave a receiver wide open or runs into one of his owns players, do people blame them like they do with Stoudt? So for once can all ney Sayers get on board and support our TEAM?

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Nov 24, 2014, 8:25 PM

Exactly

Nov 24, 2014, 6:54 PM [ in reply to And I believe... ]

Honestly I can tell from your langauge that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Re: New Story: Stoudt believes he can be the quarterback to end the streak

Nov 24, 2014, 4:24 PM

Sounds to me like Cliff made another donation

I'd prefer he just take a knee to seal the deal after Watson and the D carve them up.

Re: What?????

Really? Get outta here.

This aught to be good...

Nov 24, 2014, 4:25 PM
image.jpg(71.0 K)

He must be thinking that since we are the #1 Defense

Nov 24, 2014, 4:28 PM

and no way they will score on us. Hence, a field goal and 3-0 score is all what we need. Make sense to me.

If Watson ain't playing, I ain't even watching because it is going to be ugly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

whatever you say, cooter.

Nov 24, 2014, 10:40 PM

now get lost.

He cant truly believe this?

Nov 24, 2014, 4:30 PM

Re: He cant truly believe this?

Nov 25, 2014, 8:10 AM

Can't you see...they're playing head games.

Looks like it worked.***

Nov 25, 2014, 9:04 AM

CLEMSON fans spouting crud on here should be ashamed

Nov 24, 2014, 4:34 PM

what do you want? A QB that thinks they can't win?

Would you be happier if he said "If I play I think we lose"?

Do I want Watson to play? Yes, but if that is not in the cards nothing would make me happier than to see Stoudt beat the coots.

I would be happier if Watson played

Nov 24, 2014, 4:50 PM

And he kept on thinking he can win (from the sidelines)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON fans spouting crud on here should be ashamed

Nov 24, 2014, 7:47 PM [ in reply to CLEMSON fans spouting crud on here should be ashamed ]

Yep. I agree. And that's what the coaching staff is doing. Preparing 2 game plans -- 1 for Cole; 1 for Deshaun in case he can play. If DW can't go then we'll need to win on DEFENSE and with the CROWD fully supporting -- LOUD!!

Honestly would be happier if TBs took direct snap

Nov 24, 2014, 9:48 PM [ in reply to CLEMSON fans spouting crud on here should be ashamed ]

on every play of the game. That would enhance our win opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2014, 4:41 PM

I sure hope he can, and I'm pulling for him. It would be one heckuva story

Stoudt believes he can control sea life through telepathy

Nov 24, 2014, 4:42 PM

nm

Re: telepathy

Nov 25, 2014, 7:16 PM

It would appear Stoudt also believes if he stares at a receiver long enough he can telepathically complete the pass and make the ball magically appear in their hands.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Look at it this way...

Nov 24, 2014, 4:42 PM

He did what was needed in every game but gt. Bottom line is this do u think the coots defense is better than the teams cu has beat with cole as qb? Some are better than theirs.... Get his head screwed on right and we beat usuc with cole. Just hope dw can play some ;)

Message was edited by: TheRock®

I think Stoudt can lead us to a win.

Nov 24, 2014, 4:56 PM

I wish he would have just said 'Yeah, I'll be OK.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that would have stopped all the negative comments?

Nov 24, 2014, 8:05 PM

These spectators see Cole's name and start spewing garbage. What do people want? A Tiger with no confidence playing?

Re: And that would have stopped all the negative comments?

Nov 26, 2014, 1:56 PM

To have that kind of confidence with a record like his is delusional. I feel bad for him though and hope he plays a good game.

I think it would be funnier if he came out and said "We're doomed!"

Nov 24, 2014, 5:05 PM

nm

Nov 24, 2014, 5:07 PM

The scary part is I believe him. Listen I know what everyone is saying and I get it but put it in this perspective.

1) The South Carolina defense has enough gaps and holes in it that Mack trucks starting from stop lights can get through it. If this was last year's defense, I wouldn't give his comments the satisfaction

2) Our defense is the truth.....Cole has them to lean on.

3) With the services of Ty-Dye and WGII, he will have serviceable backs to lean on

4) A plan: Most of the season, the game plan was built for a different Cole and Watson. If Morris is planning a second play-calling philosophy, the plan would be built around the "Cole we know."

And finally, we are at home. Cole's technical loses have been in hostile environments. He has done well at home with the exception of Louisville, which, again, there wasn't a "Cole Stoudt" plan. I am not suggesting he needs to rip the "18" off and become Superman. He just has to play within his ability and within the system. He can beat South Carolina.

Good analysis

Nov 24, 2014, 5:10 PM

nm

Nov 24, 2014, 5:20 PM

The biggest thing I took from Saturday is when he smiled. I havent seen that kid smile in weeks.
If he can relax and play, we can make it a game. If he locks up and starts hesitating as he stares down receivers, then it will be a long night.

Nov 24, 2014, 5:51 PM

It was nice to see him smile....hope we are all smiling after the game.

Nov 24, 2014, 7:32 PM

That's really funny. He must be living in Dabos fantasy world. David, when you did this story , how did you keep from rolling over in laughter?

Bless his heart***

Nov 24, 2014, 5:26 PM

Nov 24, 2014, 5:28 PM

Stoudt starting? These coaches need to look at Deshaun Watson, and relize that they have something special. You can question his health all you want, but he could have a concussion and still be better that Stoudt.

Nov 24, 2014, 5:39 PM

Would you like him to finish blowing his knee out and be gone for next season...please get your head out of your a$$?!!!

I wouldn't want anyone in there who didn't believe it.***

Nov 24, 2014, 5:33 PM

Re: I wouldn't want anyone in there who didn't believe it.***

Nov 24, 2014, 5:39 PM

They can start the water-girl at quarterback ***** as long as she kicks some chicken buuuttttttts !!!!! GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The streak must end and a new streak begin for the "'GOOD GUYS"" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 24, 2014, 5:48 PM

Stoudt is not Watson but the bigger problem is the 'genius' (Chad) on the sidelines. Play calling has been abysmal all year (and never a meaningful half-time adjustment). He's had 9 months to create a fully baked Stoudt plan and he has failed to do so. Chad was made to look good by players like Boyd, Watkins & Hopkins. Chad is little better than average (at least at Clemson). Dabo has done a good job recruiting so the mediocre performance has been masked.

Our D can shut them down (as long as we don't give up too many big plays). If the offensive line can give Stoudt (or to a much lesser extent Watson if he plays) enough time, we can beat the coots. Last year, we should have beat them in Cola, turnovers from usually reliable people (Humphries!?!?!) doomed us.

whats he suppose to say?

Nov 24, 2014, 5:53 PM

No, play someone else...I can't get it done.

LOL

But, just because he says he can, doesn't mean he can either.
And nothing, nothing has proven other wise.

Please Watson, get better, SOON!!!!!!!

Re: whats he suppose to say?

Nov 24, 2014, 6:12 PM

He could and should have kept his words to a minimum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok, im hoping that this is really all to throw spurrier off

Nov 24, 2014, 6:13 PM

His game!! If this is real then the world is going to come crashing down around Clemsons feet out there on the field. Stoudt cant beat himself out a wet paper bag.

I understand Swinney & Morris trying to pat Stoudt on the back but come on, enough really is enough! This will not end well at all. I once again will be praying that Watson will be good to go come Saturday.

He couldnt beat GT or GA

Nov 24, 2014, 6:27 PM

So its not looking too pretty. Even with the crappy D that SCAR has he will panic & throw a pic6 or throw another interception by trying not to get sacked & throwing it right in to their D. Its too big of a game for someone whom cant even handle a regular game to compete in.

I probably end up breaking my tv Saturday by throwing something at Stoudt if he does dumb sh!t

Cole Doubts is so delusional!

Nov 24, 2014, 6:32 PM

First let me say Thanks to Cole. For your effort! The team found ways to win in spite of you! Remember Ga Tech?! Multiply that times ten! We all have a better chance to win the powerball! It's not 100% your fault! Dabo, & The Chad seem to believe in you! (What dirt does he have to stay above Schussler on the depth chart?! Or, how many $ did Daddy Doubts donate?!) the Chad hasn't helped you with play calling either! The o-line has been porous at best. It's impossible to overcome a lack of skill! Unless you run the option! That might give you a chance! I'm afraid if Watson can't go on Saturday, we suffer for the 6th straight year! Chicken. It's what's for dinner!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not going to say it....

Nov 24, 2014, 6:55 PM

Oh, yes I will. #### you.

If you want to blame the paid personnel, fine. I'm with you. But unless you think Stoudt is just not trying, how about being a little supportive of the student athletes. He's the backup quarterback. It's not his fault Watson is a porcelain doll. He stood on the sidelines and, by all accounts, took his position as backup to a freshman like a man. And when he was called upon again, he came in and did his best, which most of the time was good enough. He deserves more than your sarcastic, ####### comments. Supporting a player or a team that's down is harder than supporting an all-the-time winner, but you fair-weather "fans" wouldn't know about that.

When a reporter asks you point blank "Can you win?"

Nov 24, 2014, 6:42 PM

Of course you're going to say Yes. Kind of a ######## question when you already know the answer.

Having Stoudt as QB is no more a guarantee of a loss than having Watson is a guarantee of a win. (Watson WILL lose games in his career, assuming he can stay off the injured list.) On the whole, I'd rather have a healthy Watson playing. We all would. But if Stoudt is the QB, I'll be 100% behind him, hoping for a storybook ending.

So I guess he wasn't on the sidelines watching TB play UGA, FSU, & GT?

Nov 24, 2014, 8:20 PM

I am all about being positive, and I want to see the kid succeed, but there has to be a speck of reality somewhere in his head. I wish him the best...but I really do expect the worst. Hey Cole, Dabo, & Chad, PLEASE surprise me. BV, keep doing what you are doing.

Nov 24, 2014, 8:23 PM

meaning the streak of wins over unranked teams? I wish Cole the best, but we are going to need a miracle to win against the coots with him starting. Suck will put at least 17-24 points on us. We HAVE to be able to score.

Nov 24, 2014, 8:27 PM

Cole has the opportunity to go down in Clemson History. Goat or Hero!
He has good/great teammates around him.
Good coaches.
Fans that will raise the decibel level to 135+.
He has to decide his fate!
We can only support him the best way we can! He is family. He is a Tiger!!!
Go Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We true Clemson Fans are behind you 100%

Nov 24, 2014, 8:32 PM

Go get them Stoudt!!! Confidence is the Key

being behind him & believing he can win are different things***

Nov 24, 2014, 8:39 PM

Re: being behind him & believing he can win are different things******

Nov 24, 2014, 10:40 PM

Never saw a Tiger player I did not believe in and a Clemson

Nov 24, 2014, 10:41 PM

game I thought they would lose.

Re: Never saw a Tiger player I did not believe in and a Clemson

Nov 24, 2014, 10:46 PM

Cole can't beat his own ####.

Re: Never saw a Tiger player I did not believe in and a Clemson

Nov 24, 2014, 11:04 PM

Neither could your dad or you would not have been born.

I challenge the " Beard Gang" To pass protect

Nov 24, 2014, 8:39 PM

0 sacks please

Feb 2, 2023, 6:35 PM

My daughter is convinced he meant he could break the streak of one win.

Nov 24, 2014, 9:19 PM

Trash

Nov 24, 2014, 9:22 PM

Wow just wow. And that's meant for all the so called fans. Has the term beating a dead horse mean anything? Yea I would rather see DW out there I think he gives us the best chance of winning but if he can't go then Stoudt will need the support of all the Clemson faithful. Regardless of what we think he can do or not do he needs our full support. Let's end the streak together. Fans need to be so loud Thompson can't hear or think straight. Defense needs to keep him running for his life and on his back. Offense needs to play ball control protect the ball and let's end this streak. Go Tigers

He WILL have the support of the Clemson"faithful". He

Nov 24, 2014, 10:43 PM

knows it, we know it.

Nov 24, 2014, 9:26 PM

COLE STOUDT SUCKS!!!!

Look around to see who's open before you throw the ball

Nov 24, 2014, 10:38 PM

I'm no expert but I think that might help.

Nov 24, 2014, 10:44 PM

All he needs to do is throw those annoying dump passes to the RB Matt Ryan use to throw when he got rushed or was under pressure and let the Clemson defense do it's thing.

Beat the dirtpeckers!***

Nov 24, 2014, 10:53 PM

For what it's worth...

Nov 25, 2014, 12:51 AM

Stoudt has the ability to play well and win games. He's a good passer and is capable of getting positive yards with his feet. Him saying that it will take a team effort to win really tells the full story: the Oline has been thin and ineffectual in run blocking and pass pro, and the run game has been nonexistent. Stoudt hasn't played to his abiloties, but it's unfair to lay all the offensive troubles at his feet. IF he starts, and IF win it will be because all positions have played better than they have all season. The only thing Stoudt can do is be a leader and try to make
those around him better. I would love to see Watson play because he is clearly the better player, but I do believe Stoudt is capable of beating Sakerlina, and I will be his biggest fan if he starts Saturday.
It's a moot point to argue about it anyway. If Watson is not cleared to play, Stoudt is the only man for the job. Might as well strap in and see how it goes.

This Game will be a LOT more Pressurized than the Gst

Nov 25, 2014, 5:01 AM

game. We have seen how Cole reacts to pressure and stress. Just starts throwing the ball to defense players for no reason

CRUMP! Move this to the Lounge!***

Nov 25, 2014, 8:27 AM

I'm just going to be glad in a few years

Nov 25, 2014, 8:34 AM

when we can all stop pretending cole isn't the worst quarterback in clemson history.

Re: I'm just going to be glad in a few years

Nov 25, 2014, 9:59 AM

Clearly Clemson does not do random drug tests otherwise they would find Morris, Swinney & Stoudt are on crack thinking we stand a chance with him in. If we do win it will be because of our defense and running the ball and not bubble screens.

yep. one game salvation.

Nov 25, 2014, 8:40 AM

Win this one. And all's forgiving. Sports is awesome ain't it.

Nikki, the title choice seems to intentionally inflammatory

Nov 25, 2014, 8:43 AM

given the frustration from some "fans" on Tigernet. The story you wrote is 13 paragraphs long and 11 of them are about Stoudt's feelings on the South Carolina game, both for the team and for him personally. Paragraph 12 seems to indicate that he was asked if he could lead the team to victory and paragraph 13 is him saying "Yes, I believe I can do it." The title makes it seem like he walked up to a reporter, grabbed the microphone and said "Next week, I'm gonna single-handedly lead this team to victory!"

And as for those mocking it, that's just pathetic. Just pathetic. If someone directly asks the back-up Punter if he has what it takes to bring Clemson the win, he'd #### well had better say "Yes." And if you ask the potential starting QB that question, the ONLY answer you will EVER here is "Yes." What kind of pathetic loser response would be "I know that it might come down to that but people should understand that you can't win 'em all and there's always next year."?

If Cole plays, he'll do everything he can to get us the win. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

null

worst QB in last 25-30 years other than Will Proctor.....

Nov 25, 2014, 9:01 AM

Stoudt is the worst clemson QB in the last 25 years..... Can anyone disprove this THIS KID IS A BUM ON THE FIELD!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no. it's up to you to prove it, you said it. if not it's

Nov 25, 2014, 9:06 AM

just your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions....

Going To Be

Nov 6, 2018, 11:14 AM [ in reply to worst QB in last 25-30 years other than Will Proctor..... ]

fuck1ng hilarious if he plays and wins against you cocklovers. too bad dw is going to rip you, but I hope CS leads a td or two.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oh bless his heart***

Nov 25, 2014, 9:08 AM

Nov 26, 2014, 2:50 PM

I have nothing to add. Just want comments to get to 100.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 98
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic