Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Venables says Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Venables says Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field

Oct 28, 2014, 8:24 PM

Venables says Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field

Brent Venables thinks that Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field so far this season - even on offense - and talks about the competition his defense has faced. How well does he think his defense is playing? What is the mindset going forward? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Venables says Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field

Oct 28, 2014, 8:30 PM

We have arguably the best defense in college football!

Re: New Story: Venables says Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field

Oct 28, 2014, 11:17 PM

Agreed. I love his intensity.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2014, 8:34 PM

Oh, we're proudCoach V., we're very proud! Keep doing what you're doing.

Oct 28, 2014, 8:50 PM

Proud of the team. Any word on status on Watson?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Oct 29, 2014, 11:32 AM

This article states as fact that he's out for Wake Forest... http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Injury-Update-Watson-17669

Today will be the first day that he'll be a new split and probably throwing the ball.

Oct 28, 2014, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Venables says Clemson fans should be proud of the product on the field ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTRA PROUD OF THAT ""DEFENSE"" COACH !!!!!!!!____ I haven't seen defense like you guys are playing,in a long,long time !!!! I'm very,very proud to be a Clemson Tiger Fan and watch the style defense you guys are playing right now !!!! AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS !!!!!!!

Always proud of the Tiger team. Hate you had to even ask

Oct 28, 2014, 9:22 PM

fans to respect the ENTIRE team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^ Gets it***

Oct 28, 2014, 9:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard not to respect what our coaches and players have

Oct 28, 2014, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Always proud of the Tiger team. Hate you had to even ask ]

accomplished thus far! We're in a Golden period of Clemson football, no doubt. I cannot remember another time in CU FB history where our players and coaches respected each other quite as much and it is so much fun to watch and be a small part of as a fan. Quality players and coaches at every single position, all in unity and in equilibrium with each other. Sure, there have been and will be hiccups, but with the total "team" concept, they are a magnificent machine. Keep doing what you're doing, coaches and playas, and thanks for letting me hitch on for this ride! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

After 66 years of watching Tiger football I can not remember

Oct 28, 2014, 11:35 PM

a better group of coaches and players than we have now. We have had some great coaches and players but never a better group than this IMHO. Great representatives of the University I love. Definitely a golden period as you stated and Saturday is going to be a long day with no Tiger football.

I beleive that they realize what a special group of coaches

Oct 29, 2014, 7:05 AM

have been assembled and if they all stick around for a while and keep the cohesiveness, we can accomplish some very special things here at Clemson.

I think I will text Venables my coot running buddy's number

Oct 28, 2014, 10:29 PM

and he,my coot buddy, can tell Venables first hand what this Tiger thinks of our D.

Dabo has to do everything in his power to keep BV around

Oct 28, 2014, 10:50 PM

our defense is playing at a level that I haven't seen since the late 80's or early 90's.

BV will be #1 on Kansas list.

Re: Dabo has to do everything in his power to keep BV around

Oct 30, 2014, 7:58 PM

I agree and I am very proud of our team. We've hit some rough patches but the D has been great and kept us in the game. Go Tigers!

Oct 28, 2014, 10:54 PM

I would put up this defense against anyone's. They are playing lights out. Even with the struggling offense, enjoy this golden era of CLEMSON FOOTBALL!!!! I dread the day we look back and say remember when.........

Love his reference to Fisher's

Oct 28, 2014, 11:14 PM

ridiculous statement about WF's defense being the best in the conference. Point made, sir.

Oct 28, 2014, 11:25 PM

I wounder where that crock of chit come from!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2014, 3:17 AM

Tiger5, you are so correct about Saturday being a long day with no Tiger Football. But the positive side is they need a.break to recharge and heal. Maybe get lucky and get back some injured players. CoachV, keep up the good work and keep the.D.fired up and.motivated.

Oct 29, 2014, 7:27 AM

I need a break from watching our offense - personally.

Oct 29, 2014, 7:31 AM

here is an idea. stop watching altogether. what offense in the universe would look great with all the components we are missing.

I've been telling folks this for weeks! I hear a lot of talk

Oct 29, 2014, 7:04 AM

about ugly wins and I have to tell them that these are beautiful wins and people are focusing on what they want to focus on. Great job guys!

Ya' just gotta' love the politicking

Oct 29, 2014, 8:25 AM

The D coordinator who is basically at "messianic" level on the charts, and NEVER comments on the offense, is trotted out to build up the offense. It makes pretty good PR sense, actually. CM and DS have lost their audience and cred to put any more spin on things.

Oct 29, 2014, 11:44 AM

Very proud of everyone on the team .....and yes that even includes you Cole stoudt

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic