Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller

Oct 20, 2014, 12:34 PM

Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller

Offensive coordinator Chad Morris talked about the return of Tyshon Dye during his Monday press conference. What does he say Dye brings to the offense? Will the coaching staff try and save C.J. Fuller's redshirt? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller

Oct 20, 2014, 12:37 PM

A healthy and full-strength Tyshon Dye has me giddy but I think he's still 2-3 weeks away from being there. We're lucky to have Syracuse and Wake Forest these 2 weeks with our injury-riddled O, just need to keep limiting turnovers and we'll be fine.

I agree...

Oct 20, 2014, 12:40 PM

Not playing a game in 2 years is a long time... Hopefully he can get a few carries over the next couple of weeks and be a factor to close out the season with GT and USuCk.

Re: I agree...

Oct 20, 2014, 6:59 PM

He's gone. Morris got rid of him. With coaches like Morris, who needs
Ebola?

got a bye betwee 'cuse and wake on Thursday night...should

Oct 20, 2014, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

help ease him back in.

Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller

Oct 20, 2014, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

With that hamstring tear. there's no way Dye can be a significant player at
RB this year. And this this duplicitous, lying SOB, Chad Morris, now complains about us
being thin at RB. By publically saying in a news conference that the coaching staff doesn't
"trust" Kurt Fleming, he literally drove the guy off the team. How could Kurt have gone to
team or even RB meetings after that? Who, with any pride or self respect, could put
up with that? I wouldn't have. Would any of you? I have friends who are familiar with
Fleming's ability, and they are astounded. My respect for a Morris has totally evaporated.
He's been here for what, five years and so what do we have as an offense? I do hope that someone hires him away, and he becomes their problem. He's a genuine POS. Adios, MF.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:27 PM

Kurt Flemming hadn't played football in what 4,5,6 years? He wasn't getting playing time @UGA or @FSU. We saw limited action against SCST and UNC. Both times he committed pretty glaring errors. If he left the program because a coach said he couldn't trust him yet then he has pretty thin skin. Unless you know that's why he left your basically disparaging Kurt's character. Dabo tried to get him to stay but he left for personal reasons. Leave it at that.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:36 PM

BS. Dabo knew that Morris had screwed up bit-time, and wad was tarrying to cover for him.
What if Morris had said that about Cole Stoudt?? This site would be aflame. Face the facts.
Morris is a pri##k.

Oct 20, 2014, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

Nothing has changed - same old slumdog!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2014, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon!" You have no idea what you are talking about, as usual. Also, you must have awfully thin skin if you would let a comment like Morris's to cause you to quit the football team. Kids put up with much worse then that every day and they don't quit.
Why are you making up a story about Dabo supposedly covering for Morris by "saying" Fleming left for personal reasons? No one but you has so much as hinted that what Morris said influenced Fleming in any way. Also, Morris has made comments about not trusting people on many occasions. In fact, he said he doesn't trust Deshaun under center but did Deshaun complain and whine and quit the team? No, he just said he would have to get better at working under center so he could earn Morris's trust.
You must be a real baby to take such offense at such a simple comment. You got some trust issues you need help with???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2014, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

How do you know he's 2 or 3 weeks away?

Oct 20, 2014, 12:42 PM

I bet Dye is chomping at the bit to play after not playing the last 2 years. If he has a decent practice this week I can see him getting limited snaps vs Syracuse. If he shows flashes of what everyone thinks he can do then I think they keep him in. I hope to see him this Saturday on the field running guys over!

Oct 20, 2014, 7:07 PM

Listen, I'd love to see him come out and romp and stomp, but with that
hamstring tear, we'd be well advised to hold him out until next season.
But I have no doubt that our POS OC will not hesitate to throw him to
the wolves. Morris is nothing more than a bag of hot air, constantly
making excuses to cover up his own glaring deficiencies

Oct 20, 2014, 8:43 PM

slumdog, what are those glaring deficiencies that you say Morris has? Don't just rant and cuss, give me specifics?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2014, 12:55 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

You have lost your mind. Morris is the reason we have been so sucessful the last few years. Have you ever watched the sport, football?

Oct 21, 2014, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Morris breaks down thin running back rotation, Tyshon Dye and C.J. Fuller ]

It isn't a hamstring tear! It was an Achilles tendon tear. At least get your facts straight before posting a really moronic comment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully we can actually get a comfortable 2nd half

Oct 20, 2014, 12:47 PM

lead in this one so we can get him some work.

Re: Hopefully we can actually get a comfortable 2nd half

Oct 20, 2014, 7:19 PM

If we can't a good lead against Ga. State, then we are in big trouble. If we do
run up some points against this pathetic team, then Morris will take credit
for his having fashioned a great offense. He's as full of shi## as a Christmas turkey.

As excited as I am to see a strong running game, especially

Oct 20, 2014, 1:05 PM

from Dye, I really hope he is 100% ready for the return. Capable of making cuts and taking hits without being vulnerable to
re-injury.

Re: As excited as I am to see a strong running game, especially

Oct 20, 2014, 7:20 PM

Forget that.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:24 PM

We don't have an offensive line. So we're going to establish a
power running game---especially with Morris running off our best RB?

Oct 20, 2014, 7:26 PM

Are you talking to yourself?

Oct 20, 2014, 7:39 PM

Apparently, since you lack a brain. Plus, I could care less what you think.
My opinions are my own, and don't require your approval.

Oct 20, 2014, 8:53 PM

You are correct, your opinions are your own. I would, however, that you would engage your brain before commenting. But you haven't done it so far!!

You should know about "the lack of a brain".***

Oct 20, 2014, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: As excited as I am to see a strong running game, especially ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so you do care what the poster thinks??***

Oct 20, 2014, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: As excited as I am to see a strong running game, especially ]

Oct 20, 2014, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Re: As excited as I am to see a strong running game, especially ]

Dumslog,
If you could "care less," then you care. I, on the other hand, couldn't care less what you think.

Oct 22, 2014, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: As excited as I am to see a strong running game, especially ]

They should kick your a$$ out of here for good you POS

Oct 20, 2014, 1:10 PM

I've been dying to see this kid carry the rock. Lets go TD.

Just don't get him hurt before he's fully healed....

Oct 20, 2014, 1:55 PM

Burn Fuller's redshirt before you do that.

Re: Just don't get him hurt before he's fully healed....

Oct 20, 2014, 7:25 PM

Or, get Morris under control.

He is fully healed.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Just don't get him hurt before he's fully healed.... ]

He just doesn't know it yet, he needs to get his mind right. It sounds so easy but it's difficult to not worry about injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is the information you are hearing on his healing?***

Oct 20, 2014, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Just don't get him hurt before he's fully healed.... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is the information you are hearing on his healing?***

Oct 21, 2014, 11:35 AM

Dabo says the doctors cleared him to play. That means he is physically healed or they wouldn't approve him playing, no matter what dumslog says about Morris, since according to him, Morris is responsible for everything wrong at Clemson.

Oct 20, 2014, 2:24 PM

I don't know the reason behind Kurt.Fleming's departure, but that was a.big loss to the RB depth. Had great potential. With that said, I think it's time to pull CJ Fuller redshirt and at least get him started so he can contribute somewhat. I would be concerned with Dye being 2 years removed from playing and throwing him in the mix. Doctors say he is released, but the type of runner he is, he knows only one speed and that is wide open. He had 2 pretty significant injuries and probably needs more time to heal. GO TIGERS !!!

Oct 20, 2014, 7:31 PM

You don't know the reason for Fleming's departure? Are you serious?
Did you not read Morris's public humiliation of him? What about that don't
you understand? Morris is a POS. Look at our offense. We'll never have a power running game.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:37 PM

Public humiliation?

Oct 21, 2014, 11:40 AM

Yeah, dumslog thinks that Morris saying he didn't trust Fleming was a major insult and the reason he left the team. Evidently, dumslog is some sort of baby that can't handle something like that. Also, he seems to have forgotten that Morris has said he didn't trust a lot of players who didn't get upset and most certainly did not quit the team. He once said he didn't trust Legget and he recently said he didn't trust Deshaun under center. All either of them did was say they would work harder to earn his trust. I fail to see how what Morris said is such a big deal or humiliating Fleming in any way.

Do we have the offensive line to let Dye show his ability.***

Oct 20, 2014, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we have the offensive line to let Dye show his ability.***

Oct 20, 2014, 6:15 PM

Do u really have to ask? :)

Chad certainly talked him up***

Oct 20, 2014, 3:42 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't McCullough play a little RB in the citadel game last year?

Oct 20, 2014, 6:54 PM

I know we need him at TE but if we suffer anymore injuries then we might just have to try him out at RB again. Plus Dorian Odaniel was a great RB in highschool. Again, if we suffer anymore injuries at RB we might need to experiment him also.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:29 PM

!

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic