Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Radakovich details oculus construction, changes to Clemson sports venues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Radakovich details oculus construction, changes to Clemson sports venues

Oct 14, 2014, 2:24 PM

Radakovich details oculus construction, changes to Clemson sports venues

The oculus is in the works. Clemson Athletic Director Dan Radakovich spoke to the media Tuesday afternoon in the WestZone, and covered construction plans for Memorial Stadium, Doug Kingsmore Stadium and Littlejohn Coliseum. Those plans include the oculus, changing the concourses outside of the suites and further changes to the WestZone.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Radakovich details oculus construction, changes to Clemson sports venues

Oct 14, 2014, 2:29 PM

No mention of Chik-fil-A. Very concercing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Radakovich details oculus construction, changes to Clemson sports venues

Oct 14, 2014, 2:40 PM

It's going to be in the Your Name Endzone Complex.

The

Oct 14, 2014, 3:59 PM

ZettnerZone!!!

I like it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Oct 14, 2014, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Radakovich details oculus construction, changes to Clemson sports venues ]

Now I get it. I thought previous references to the oculus were humorous references to
some type of squid.

I read that basketball had been pushed back

Oct 14, 2014, 2:29 PM

glad that doesn't seem to be true.

That picture is from the original renderings. Link to

Oct 14, 2014, 2:33 PM

current plan:

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=658250&SPID=103723&ATCLID=209288500&DB_OEM_ID=28500

i think you have that backwards. That is dated 2013***

Oct 14, 2014, 2:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That picture is from the original renderings. Link to

Oct 14, 2014, 2:45 PM [ in reply to That picture is from the original renderings. Link to ]

We will have the new renderings at some point this afternoon and will post as soon as we have them.

Oct 14, 2014, 2:56 PM

I hope the new drawings don't look anything like that. The bridge looks like something out of the 1970s. Horrifyingly ugly.

I agree! I like how it looks now with the balconies and

Oct 14, 2014, 3:05 PM

nothing cutting across it.

looks like a school bus drop off area

Oct 14, 2014, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: That picture is from the original renderings. Link to ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire DRad***

Oct 14, 2014, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: That picture is from the original renderings. Link to ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2014, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: That picture is from the original renderings. Link to ]

But really, it isn't a squid? I was really worried.

Heck, this time next year we won't need no stinking

Oct 14, 2014, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: That picture is from the original renderings. Link to ]

renderings. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Oculus Prime***

Oct 14, 2014, 2:47 PM

Oculus Rift***

Oct 14, 2014, 9:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not just for decoration. It summons Beasley with paw signal.***

Oct 14, 2014, 4:27 PM

The "Your Name Endzone Complex"....?

Oct 14, 2014, 5:13 PM

Hopefully that's just a generic thing the architects did and the university won't be selling it out for naming rights.... That's one of the many things I'm proud of with Clemson - our stadiums and building names have meaning and aren't just going to the highest bidder like has become the trend in pro sports.

Would be cool, given our military tradition and that it's Memorial Stadium, if one of the WW2 era classes or the Clemson Corps sponsored it. I know I'd pitch in if it was the Clemson Corps Endzone Complex.

Question for those in construction

Oct 14, 2014, 5:16 PM

If the contractor has been chosen the bid process has been completed. So this announcement is being made in the middle of the process.

Anybody know the contractor?

Does the Oculus require a LEEDS rating?

I'll be amazed if this can be done between seasons.

Tks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Oculus all time record is 38-8-1 vs. the Pergola***

Oct 14, 2014, 7:01 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All hail the oculus!***

Oct 14, 2014, 7:11 PM

Oct 14, 2014, 8:00 PM

Looking good!!!

So if fooball ops is moving to Indoor Practice Facilities...

Oct 15, 2014, 10:29 AM

Is Dabo getting booted out of his WestZone office? That seems pretty ridiculous if so. I assume DRad and crew are moving in at that point? That seems crummy that the football coaches don't even have an office at the WestZone with the stadium backdrop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic