Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney discusses Deshaun Watson's surgery and return date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney discusses Deshaun Watson's surgery and return date

Oct 12, 2014, 7:09 PM

Swinney discusses Deshaun Watson's surgery and return date

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said that quarterback Deshaun Watson was obviously disappointed after breaking a bone in his right hand Saturday, but said the Tigers will have to move forward if they want to beat a good Boston College team in Chestnut Hill next Saturday. Will Watson be back for Clemson's game in mid-November at Georgia Tech? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty words Swinney***

Oct 12, 2014, 7:11 PM

Re: New Story: Swinney discusses Deshaun Watson's surgery and return date

Oct 12, 2014, 7:43 PM

Deshaun... so sorry you was hurt ... we will miss you... get that hand well soon. Take care!!!!!!
Go QB TIGER!!!! Get well soon.

Re:Sales talk...call it like it is

Oct 12, 2014, 8:23 PM

Man o man, talk about trying to sell a cooler to an Eskimo. Separation in QB is huge. ( hopefully Tucker Isreal can get on campus early like Watson did ). Offensive line? Well "the ladies" need to take off the high heels when playing. On the goal line and still in the shotgun, well, that shows how much confidence you have in " the ladies". When is Dabo going to get in Chad's face and ask why can't we blow somebody off the ball? Defense? Probably the best game so far this year for them but they still have more and other teams are finally taking notice. Fortunate to win? Yes. Everything is still heading toward the year end most important game. Will the offense come back to life these next few weeks? Was Louisville the best defense we've seen so far? Will Boston College be licking their chops? Will a total team effort be possible? To be blunt, either LEAD, follow or get out of the way.

Oct 12, 2014, 9:16 PM

When is he going put Chad in a choke hold for running a shotgun formation from the half yard line? When is our senior QB going to throw the ball away when you have no timeouts and less than 25 seconds on the clock on a designed rollout?Stupid,boneheaded, easily preventable mistakes are what holds this team and staff back. Rant over.

Oct 12, 2014, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

You smell of chicken ####.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 12, 2014, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

I rarely reply anymore in here because, well, just seems so useless. But I had to say what a stupid post this was. Was I impressed with Cole? Not really, but guess what? The team (TEAM) found a way to win a game when maybe it shouldn't have. How many games did Auburn win last year on the way to the National Title game where they found a crazy way to win? They didn't always deserve the W, but dang it, they found a way to win. Give me a break. I'll take a W every Saturday, especially when things just aren't clicking against a pretty solid team.

Not sure how old you are, but I remember back in 1980 when people like you were calling for Coach Ford to be fired after going 6-5. If you aren't old enough, go ask some one who was around back then and they'll tell you about some idiot fans calling for that young coach to be let go. He turned out to be a pretty darn good coach, huh? Glad we didn't listen to fans like you back then either. Stuff happens throughout a season, that is why it's always a special season when everything does click and the ball always takes that nice bounce. Go TIGERS!

Oct 12, 2014, 9:39 PM

Its time for Dabo to grow a set and take charge if he wants to be a real head coach. To screw up in one game with a shotgun call and inches is one thing, but its every week now and the entire nation can see it. For the excuse of "our qb hasn't practiced snaps under center" is freaking rediculous! How do you earn a qb position at a major college and get your coach gives that excuse. Chad, put your big boy pants on and coach like a D1 coach or take your candy ### back to Texas. And if Dabo can't tell you to get your head out of your a** please take him with you. You owe it to the players,not us fans to call better plays than that. They work their tails off and get put into wrong positions a lot lately! Pathetic coaching more than one game this year.....no more excuses!

Oct 12, 2014, 10:36 PM

Couldn't agree more. I feel for the program, players & fans. The National stage embarrassment at fl.st.was hard to imagine.
To do it again with consistency is a disgrace.
I'm embarrassed for all concerned. It's so bad that people can't even talk about it. It's become a national joke...

Oh, the fantasies you little chicken people weave***

Oct 13, 2014, 7:52 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2014, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

Shocking one #### lover agreeing with another.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 13, 2014, 5:15 AM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

Grad85, don't let a cackling old Hen bother you. It has been to all of its coot sites talking about how Spurless will rally their cluck, clucks. And to make its self feel better, it came to TigerNet to make it feel better about the ghost story it has told to its counter parts. If any of you have ever lived on or around a farm, and listen to the cackling Hens cackling in unison, that's what they do when another Hen has laid an egg. That's what the cooter is doing here, cackling b/c they have laid another EGG. Scrambled eggs anyone!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2014, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

you are one of the worst dumpers on this site. do everyone a favor and go to the Tennessee message board clemVOL.

dang you are the most irritating person on here!

rant over!

Oct 13, 2014, 5:41 AM

That isn't a ClemsonVol fan, He is 100% ShameCock on a Tiger board spewing venom, his words are saturated of garnet & black....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2014, 12:17 PM

I know there are folks that just don't want to quit trusting the diversion talk of what Dabo and the rest spin. Sooner or later you just have to see through the smoke, you have to stop hoping and praying that the next game will be won, you simply have to believe the Tigers are the better team game in and game out. Does anyone really have this kind of confidence? Tell the truth. As far as believing this is coming from a coot fan you've got to be kidding. Every one of those i know love Dabo and want him to stay forever until its proven he can out coach "Slurrier". Until this is done losing 5 times in a row to the "chicks" is not acceptable. You simply have to agree or disagree.

Oct 13, 2014, 5:00 PM

What Rattles the coots is that in Spurlids first 6 seasons he was 44-33 at Usuc Dabo is 51-23
Splurlid has coached in 19 bowl games and only won 9 He has never gone undefeated his best 2 years were 94 and 95 he went 12-1 both years. his average was 3 losses a year.

Oct 12, 2014, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

Thank for the input....COOT!!!!

Oct 13, 2014, 1:11 PM

Just the response i expected. Typical of the bromance that follows swinney. Real sad.

Oct 13, 2014, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re:Sales talk...call it like it is ]

> Everything is still heading
> toward the year end most important game.

By the looks of things, that team we're playing at the end of the year isn't going to be that important.

Oct 13, 2014, 1:49 AM

You know, I keep seeing all these posts about how Chad needs to quit making dumb decisions and dabo needs to do this, this, and this to be a "REAL" head coach. To be honest it's starting to irritate me a bit. Need I remind everyone of all the years Mr. Bowden was at the helm and we repeatedly had six, seven, and eight win seasons? Do I think the play calling at times has been somewhat questionable? Of course. Do I feel that we have "pulled a clemson" over the last few years? Of course. But do I also think that the coaching changes the "Real coach" has made are for the better of the program? Of course. Before Chad got here our offense was lackluster at best. Need I remind everyone of the last game before Mr. Venables got here? Do I think that we, as a whole have gotten better? Of course. Do I think that Clemsons program as a whole has improved over the last five years? Of course. Quit hating and start appreciating. I want a national title for my tigers as much as anyone. I wasn't born the last time we won one and I'm 28. But I believe in our team and our coaches, and I believe that we will get over that hump. It just takes time. GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 13, 2014, 5:18 AM

Great posts! Thanks.

Oct 13, 2014, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney discusses Deshaun Watson's surgery and return date ]

Excellent post!

Oct 13, 2014, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Swinney discusses Deshaun Watson's surgery and return date ]

YES!!! The past few years of Clemson football have been 1000% better than what it was under Bowden. Be positive or ####. No one wants to read your posts bringing the team and coaches down. Can you coach better than them? if you think so, then apply for a college coaching job.... good luck getting it.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic