Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Emotional Letdown?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Emotional Letdown?

Sep 25, 2014, 7:25 AM

Emotional Letdown?

Emotional Letdown?
It happens every week in college football.  Somewhere there will be a team that is emotionally not ready to play and an upset follows.
There is that potential this week in Clemson because of what happened last week in Tallahassee.  The Tigers left it all on the field and

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reason #1 this is a big game.

Sep 25, 2014, 7:40 AM

1. Recruiting

We spend a great deal of time recruiting the state of N.Carolina. Fedora is starting to have some success keeping highly rated players at home. I think we need to blow them out and send them on their way to a bad season. This would give our coaches a chance to tell NC recruits that there's only one football school in the Carolina's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Candidly - somewhat worried about this game.

Sep 25, 2014, 8:30 AM

UNC is capable of scoring a lot

AND

THIS Clemson team has not proven it can play without shooting themselves in the foot.

Game could be much closer than most think.

Re: Candidly - somewhat worried about this game.

Sep 25, 2014, 9:08 AM

heard we would use blanks to minimize the injuries. And no not the redshirting guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice! Point for the funny!***

Sep 25, 2014, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Candidly - somewhat worried about this game. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC is also capable of giving up 70

Sep 25, 2014, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Candidly - somewhat worried about this game. ]

so there's that.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I wouldn't mind seeing the all purple broken out either

Sep 25, 2014, 10:06 AM

But the Orange britches? No way. Wearing those should be treated as a privilege. They should be earned. A 1-2 start isn't earning them. Doesn't matter who you lost to, or how you lost. Anything else but the Orange britches, those haven't been earned.

I agree that putting a beating on those cheatin' Holes could greatly influence some recruits in the NC area.

Was surprised to see the orange pants in Tally...

Sep 25, 2014, 2:02 PM

anyone know the story behind it and how they earned the right to wear them? Was it the Orange Bowl win?

I am not worried

Sep 26, 2014, 7:40 AM

I think just the opposite will happen - I think the Tigers are going to come out mad and looking for someone to take it out on. This game is going to get out of control fast and UNC will not know what hit them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic