Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Sep 19, 2014, 10:02 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

Great comments on "Coach Speak" in your blog today. At this point in the debate about the starting QB, the only

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Sep 19, 2014, 11:55 AM

I am thinking that Jimbo will be gone after this year. I predict he goes on to the NFL as the head coach at Jacksonville. Once the admin started to discipline his players it gave him all the impetus he needs to look around.

Uh, MP, DW has only played two quarters. Is that enough

Sep 19, 2014, 12:07 PM

data to go on and spout endlessly about a needed change at QB?

I think after the UNC game, there may be enough data out there as far as playing in real games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2014, 12:09 PM

I don't like to question the coaches, for they know more than I do about their team. With that said, Watson has looked better than Stoudt. Just as Gallman and Choice looked better than Howard and Davidson, and Artavis Scott looks better than Adam Humphries during games.

If this game is based on performance and game time is based on performance, I wonder if the coaches took the time to look at the stats as much as the practice time. Each player I mention have had better stats with maybe the exception of Davidson and Gallman.

If we care about performance and how are team will make good on beating Florida State on Saturday prime time, numbers never lie. A shake up would work nicely. Come on Swinney and Morris!!! I believe in you and the players. I hope you can do the same!

#ALLIN

Sep 19, 2014, 3:21 PM

My issue is not so much with who the coaches start but how then seem to not want to make a change in the game. I can remember last year with FSU Boyd needed to be sat down for a series or two. Not sure if the coaches did not want to sit the Heisman hopeful afraid of what that might show the voters, or arrogance in the fact that they made a plan and by God it was a good one so we can’t change that. Seems that was the case in the UGA loss. The second half O was vanilla to the point I was reminded of the days of Hatfield. We have to be able to adapt and if that means changing the QB, RB or WR then don’t be afraid to change it up mid game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2014, 12:16 PM

Speaking of big recruits still hanging in the balance...Tim Settles was not mentioned and I thought we had a good chance, if not the leader for him, what's the status there cause Mickey didn't mention him..?

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic