Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon

Sep 18, 2014, 9:42 AM

Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon

Freshman quarterback Deshaun Watson met with the media Wednesday, and he said that he wants to help the Tigers erase the stain of last year's loss to Florida St. He also says he can lead the team to victory if called on by the coaches. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

me too***

Sep 18, 2014, 9:43 AM

Me three

Sep 18, 2014, 9:49 AM

Now, Cole Stoudt i hope you won't read the rest of the posts that are about to ensue.

Re: Me three

Sep 18, 2014, 8:35 PM

DW is an elite talent. Cole Stoudt, for all the respect I have for him, is not. To me our main problem is an OL that features 2 tackles who are each 30 to 35 pounds underweight. Therefore they are likely to wilt in the second half, especially facing a topflight defense. So, we will have to pass----nickel and dime, 5 to seven yarders.
Then occasionally punch them with Kurt Fleming and Adam Choice. Use our tight ends in the short passing game.
I'd start J.J. McCullough, since Leggett doesn't really seem interested in running good routes or blocking anyone. If Morris let's us go balls to the wall, we have a shot.

Oh boy...here we go again...yall please stay civil...

Sep 18, 2014, 10:06 AM

el oh el

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All In, All The Time...1314797352813

What?

Sep 18, 2014, 10:27 AM

You don't think insulting the most morally sound coach in the NCAA by calling him a liar is civil?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh boy...here we go again...yall please stay civil...

Sep 18, 2014, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Oh boy...here we go again...yall please stay civil... ]

Exactly, there is nobody on our team deserving any disrespect, NOBODY!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon

Sep 18, 2014, 10:30 AM

If Watson indeed comes into the game in the 2nd half and leads us to victory over the reigning Heisman winner, can we go ahead and declare him as our Heisman candidate?

Ok - I AM KIDDING...

IF

Sep 18, 2014, 10:36 AM

...is the key word there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon

Sep 18, 2014, 10:37 AM

Pressure comes from not being prepared and I have prepared myself.

That's what I like hearing from our future star.

"The moment is here."

Sep 18, 2014, 10:41 AM

Yes it is, son, and you are going to have your opportunity this Saturday. I really hope you come out a winner.

Sep 18, 2014, 11:12 AM

If the offense sputters and goes 3 and out in the first qtr, I hope the Coaching Staff throws everything at FSU, including the kitchen sink with the dirty dish water. Clear the bench and put everyone in that can talk and drink at the same time. If FSU gets a lead and holds it til halftime, it will be ugly. Put in all the people we' ve heard had super fall camps. I think Watson and the freshman receivers and RB's will eat their defenses lunch. The Coaches don't need to stand around and wait for multiple 3 and outs before they make changes. If that happens, we are going to get beat bad.

Sep 18, 2014, 12:53 PM

I agree. Keep putting players in until you find the combination that works and forget what year they are.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2014, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon ]

I bleed; I hope you are serious when you say to throw EVERYTHING at that when he comes in because I happen to believe that is exactly what we need to do. Reverses, real screen passes to a back, throwing over the middle, etc. etc. This is a great opportunity for us and I hope we take advantage of it. And no I don't have the utmost confidence in our OC to do it.Go Tigers

Sep 18, 2014, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon ]

I totally agree. Coaching could cost us the game.

Sep 18, 2014, 11:24 AM

Nobody can deny that our future looks good for the next few years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2014, 12:42 PM

We can't get blown out in this game. That would pretty much erase the national respect we've gathered over the last two seasons. We'll find out a lot about our football team this Saturday.

Sep 18, 2014, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Deshaun Watson confident he can lead Tigers to victory if called upon ]

No doubt. His best asset may be sitting on his shoulders, in stark contrast to that dude in Tally.

When CJ left, I remember telling my kids that they were lucky to see him. We may never see anything like that again, in terms of on-field performance and off-field character.

Then Sammy left; I remember telling my kids that they were lucky to see him. We may never see anything like that again, in terms of on-field performance and off-field character.

When Deshaun leaves, I will probably tell my kids that they were lucky to see him. We may never see anything like that again, in terms of on-field performance and off-field character.

I really like that trend.

Sep 19, 2014, 12:25 PM

I agree, Sammy, CJ, Jacoby, and now Deshaun... All the bigger name players have all had a stellar off the field attitude and on the field talent. They dont let they're great play making skills go to their head, unlike a certain someone down in Tallahassee.

GREAT!!!

Sep 18, 2014, 3:31 PM

Now if someone could just talk Cole into making a scene like Winston did.

You Da Man DW! Hope you get that chance***

Sep 18, 2014, 3:59 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic