Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1

New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets

Sep 16, 2014, 1:53 PM

Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets

Clemson defensive end Grady Jarrett is a not fan of Jameis Winston’s antics, and he said Tuesday that Winston's tweets about Clemson's Death Valley were disrespectful to the Clemson program. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beat him then***

Sep 16, 2014, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beat him then***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:04 PM

What do you think they said in the article? Pointless remark.

They can 'say' what all they want.

Sep 16, 2014, 2:08 PM

They have to back it up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This.

Sep 16, 2014, 2:32 PM

Talking about talking is fun.... bun winning because of talking is better.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he needs to be humbled..

Sep 16, 2014, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Beat him then*** ]

the big wills at fsu allow him to rape and steal with no repercussions. hoping our defense gives him repercussions for disrespecting us

Re: Beat him then***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Beat him then*** ]

There's one answer: Go beat FSU. All the rest is talk.

thera'

You have to agree

Sep 16, 2014, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Beat him then*** ]

If our players don't like it...
Do something about it.

Yes, Winston talks, but he walks the walk too.
I know, its hard.

Amen! Dont like his antics, beat them on the field***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Beat him then*** ]

His face REALLY annoys me***

Black Bobby Bushay.***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whodat? Whodere?***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:17 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

He definitely has a punchable face***

Sep 17, 2014, 10:40 AM [ in reply to His face REALLY annoys me*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets

GO GET HIM! TEAR HIM APART!!!! GO TIGERS!

Re: New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets

Sep 16, 2014, 2:00 PM

Wipe that silly smirk off his face.

Jameis' house

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Jameis' house

Sep 16, 2014, 2:22 PM

Now that's funny

Sep 16, 2014, 4:31 PM

When does somebody put up the obvious...a picture of Daok Campbell with the sign "Jameis' Crab Shack"????????

Sep 16, 2014, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Jameis' house ]
untitled.png(31.0 K)

Attachment will be Jameis Winston's uniform soon.

One way to shut him up***

Re: One way to shut him up***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:05 PM

Thanks for your revelation...

Re: One way to shut him up***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:20 PM

Th irritability of Tigernet has to be at an AllTime High

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Sep 16, 2014, 2:09 PM

Wonderful approach to the media side of it. I hope things are a little less PC in the locker room. Put him on his ### all night long.

"Balls out" defense, from the d-line all the way to Peters***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:13 PM

Sep 16, 2014, 2:32 PM

IT IS TIME TO BRING THE HAMMER to this upstart.

I hope we give him the Braxton Miller treatment***

Sep 16, 2014, 2:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope we give him the Braxton Miller treatment***

Sep 16, 2014, 4:37 PM

You mean the Shuey Special?

Talk is just that, talk.... Go get a W***

Sep 16, 2014, 3:18 PM

His judgment cometh and that right soon...***

Sep 16, 2014, 3:50 PM

Best Is The Standard

Sep 16, 2014, 3:57 PM

Jameis has no respect for anyone or anything. He thinks he is above the law, team rules, and anything else. And Jimbo makes it even worse because he tolerates his wrongdoing with no consequences. Dabo has some pride in our program because nobody is above the team, which was shown with suspension of high profile players in important games because they broke team rules which were much less severe than what Jameis has done. He can raip, steal, lie, and even show Jimbo up on the sidelines without any punishment. Why shouldn't Jameis think he can walk into a market and take what he wants? Dabo knows the integrity and respect for his program are much more important than any player, including Sammy Watkins, Corey Crawford, Kelly, Priester, Peters, Beasley, and others. Jimbo has no pride in the integrity of the FSU program, only winning. Show your Tiger pride and beat FSU!!!

BALLS OUT!***

Sep 16, 2014, 4:05 PM

There's something in these hills.

Sep 16, 2014, 4:09 PM

Hope that face is PLASTERED all over the locker room this week!! If every Tiger had Grady's attitude and fight when he's playing we would have no worries about this game!! What a leader - hope he's getting into the face of everyone on this team this week. Now go into Tally and man up Tigers and plaster Famous Jamis's face all over the field. GO TIGERS!!

Sep 16, 2014, 4:12 PM

They'd have to take down the countdown clocks that count down to the South Carolina game first.

BTW, if the only thing that stopped Clemson from winning last season were a "few plays here or there" then your tigers should have no problem in the Doak. LOL what a joke.

Sep 16, 2014, 4:14 PM

Hey Mike, thanks for your useless input as always.

Sep 17, 2014, 10:37 AM

hello pot meet kettle! wow to the wow.

Sep 17, 2014, 10:39 AM

Ah, ol' chickenchit leadtiger running from thread to thread. Catch up, you moron. This is yesterday's thread.

Sep 17, 2014, 10:45 AM

thanks your honor, I don't think we need this witness any more, just read his posts. he makes his own admissions. we don't need to prove how stupid and pitiful he is, he does very well on his own! booyah!

Sep 17, 2014, 10:46 AM

TL;DR

Yawn

You're probably top 10 most boring trolls ever and are inching closer to top 5.

Sep 16, 2014, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets ]

I say we put Crawford, Lawson, Beasley, and Barnes in at DE. Grady, Reader, and two other DL. Tony, Anthony, and Boulware in at LB. ODaniel and Wiggins as spies. Then we crowd the "no fly zone" with Alexander, Tank, Peters, Jadar, Kearse, And TJ Green. So what if we have 19 men on the field.

Sep 16, 2014, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets ]

Oooooooooo....you sound SKRONG!

Sep 16, 2014, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets ]

Hide your daughter, hide your wife, Jameis Winston is out looking for his victims at night. And keep him away from the crabs!!!

Sep 16, 2014, 4:13 PM

Because Clemson doesnt have a history of domestic abuse....Deandre called. Exactly how tall was the flight of stairs he pushed his gf down? You clemson fans enjoy throwing stones but always seem to forget the past if its negative.

Sep 16, 2014, 10:26 PM

You see...the thing is about the whole DM thing, is that you continue to cite the same incorrect talking points. Which doesn't surprise me, seeing as how you don't seem to be a member of MENSA. And even then, for you to compare your version of DM's story (which again, is false) to rape shows your true colors as a despicable human being.

Learn the facts of the fucking cases lest you want to continue to reveal yourself as an idiot. Too late, I guess.

What's so pathetic is that you think putting "FSU" in your handle changes the fact that you came straight from FGF. You clever trickster, you.

Sep 17, 2014, 8:31 AM

Yo "Mikefsu" - u just got body slammed, holmes!

He has yet to taste defeat in college football.***

Sep 16, 2014, 4:14 PM

Sep 16, 2014, 4:16 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 16, 2014, 4:34 PM

When I saw that pic of Vic's arms, I thought I was looking in a mirror. DANG!

Sep 16, 2014, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Jarrett, Smith say Winston "disrespectful" to Clemson program with tweets ]

Winston wearing a gold Rolex Daytona? (~$20K new). Must be a condiment from the crab shack....

Hope they plant & pick him like it's CU's vegetable garden.***

Sep 16, 2014, 4:33 PM

Re: Hope they plant & pick him like it's CU's vegetable garden.***

Sep 16, 2014, 4:45 PM

I hope they break him up really!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: Hope they plant & pick him like it's CU's vegetable garden.***

Sep 16, 2014, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Hope they plant & pick him like it's CU's vegetable garden.*** ]

That's worth a point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2014, 4:47 PM

Sumtin tells me Jarrett gonna whip dey ###

welp, I can think of one way to shut him up...

Sep 16, 2014, 5:59 PM

go get a win boys!

Sep 16, 2014, 6:13 PM

respect is earned, not given. Win in Tallahassee and the entire country will respect Clemson.

Personal Foul

Sep 16, 2014, 6:13 PM

I'm all for fair play. That said, I wouldn't be offended if we hit Crabby a tad late early in the game and literally try to knock him off his game. 15 yards seems reasonable if were able to get into his head and get him hearing footsteps. Don't want him sitting back there in his comfort zone.

son, all I'm going to say is this...

Sep 16, 2014, 6:41 PM

you are playing a mighty powerful team that can play very aggressive, and just whip the ### out of people,

if we are on, you just better be sure your jock strap is tight... cause we may just rock your world....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny....I thought he "disrespected" Clemson when he went...

Sep 16, 2014, 6:54 PM

22 out of 34 for 444 yards with 3 TDs.

Re: Funny....I thought he "disrespected" Clemson when he went...

Sep 16, 2014, 7:00 PM

Yep that was your first mistake you thought.... Some people just shouldn't do that

Lol. That's rich coming from you.***

Sep 16, 2014, 7:15 PM

Re: Lol. That's rich coming from you.***

Sep 16, 2014, 7:33 PM

See there you are learning ?

Our Dinner

Sep 16, 2014, 7:12 PM
image.jpg(98.5 K)

Please bring pressure on this overrated fool.

Sep 16, 2014, 7:52 PM

Best way to handle disrespect is to show the same right back at him. Pummel him at every opportunity. Hit Winston early, late, high and low. Make him hear footsteps from all directions. Get him out of his comfort zone and he will make mistakes.

Sep 16, 2014, 7:59 PM

Sometime there comes a time when a MAN got to do what a MAN got to do. For a CLEMSON MAN.....that time has come!!

Sep 16, 2014, 9:14 PM

All is fair in love and football. We been telling USC for years "the rent is due on willy b". Basically meaning we own it because of domination there in the overall series that actually began over 100 years ago, not in 2009. Apparently they took the insults personally and now look. We need to take this personal too. Just like Dabos commercial on the radio "we've been told our defense is pretty strong". SHOW us dabo.

If the Tiger D wants respect they need to take it

Sep 16, 2014, 9:50 PM

Maybe I'm a crazy, but I feel more confident about beating FSU than I did with UGA... But our disrespected D needs to earn respect this weekend.

Sep 17, 2014, 10:26 AM

Clemson players should not take Winston's disrespect personally. He disrespects everyone -- most of all himself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2014, 1:17 PM

Hey - Winston can talk all he wants. I have not read his tweets but he is correct if he degraded the performance our team gave during the FSU game last year. It was/is offensive to the football program at CU. My blood runs ORANGE but there was NO excuse for this pathetic performance and the pathetic performance of the 4th quarter against the dawgs this year!

Replies: 66
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic