»
Topic: FB Update: WATCH: Freshmen interviews w/ Watson, Scott and Gallman
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 2, 2014 3:58 AM by: GunTotnTigr
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

FB Update: WATCH: Freshmen interviews w/ Watson, Scott and Gallman

[1]
Posted: Sep 1, 2014 2:16 PM

WATCH: Freshmen interviews w/ Watson, Scott and Gallman

Read Update »

Ram

These three confident young men need

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 2:36 PM

to be on the field as much as possible this season.

Re: These three confident young men need

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 2:40 PM

I agree.

Re: These three confident young men need

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 5:16 PM

Yes they do, and I'm hoping to see a couple more in the game against SC State. I'm wanting to see Adam Choice, and the big Hawaiian, Scott Pagano.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

I thought Dabo didn't let press access to freshmen***

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 2:53 PM

Ram

I think he does after they

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 2:58 PM

have played in their first game

Re: I thought Dabo didn't let press access to freshmen***

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 5:04 PM

Dabo's rule is, if you have played in a game, you are permitted to talk to the media. I guess that's one of the incentives for young players to work themselves into the line up in some role.

I'm extremely impressed by the confidence of these young

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 3:32 PM

men. Regardless of what happens the rest of this season, Clemson's future is bright!

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Freshmen interviews w/ Watson, Scott and Gallman

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 4:24 PM

You guys are all class and carry yourselves with great integrity!! The future of Clemson football is in excellent hands with these three and the other excellent Freshman & Sophomores we have; and, the excellent class we have coming! It is a real pleasure to see guys like these 3 who carry themselves with humility and class VS some of the outcasts you see these days in college sports!! All I can say is, if you guys maintain this attitude and work ethic then you will be very successful in football and in life after football!!! Go Tigers!!

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Freshmen interviews w/ Watson, Scott and Gallman

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 4:24 PM

You guys are all class and carry yourselves with great integrity!! The future of Clemson football is in excellent hands with these three and the other excellent Freshman & Sophomores we have; and, the excellent class we have coming! It is a real pleasure to see guys like these 3 who carry themselves with humility and class VS some of the outcasts you see these days in college sports!! All I can say is, if you guys maintain this attitude and work ethic then you will be very successful in football and in life after football!!! Go Tigers!!

Impressive on and off the field

Posted: Sep 1, 2014 4:54 PM

We have a bright future with young men like these on and off the field. Looking forward to seeing more of them Saturday.

Feed Gallman

Posted: Sep 2, 2014 3:58 AM

Clearly

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling two season tickets in section L, lower level, north stands. Asking $1,100 EACH OBO, half due...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1166 people have read this post