»
Topic: FB Update: WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 31, 2014 1:23 PM by: lionsdb
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

FB Update: WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 1:39 AM

WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss

Read Update »

I hope BV calls him out for the

[4]
Posted: Aug 31, 2014 2:17 AM

conservative play calling (even if he does so from behind closed doors). I mean, if the O even plays averagely in the 3rd quarter, it makes this game much closer down the stretch just from giving the defense some rest and cutting down the amount of time Georgia had the ball in the 2nd half.

If I'm BV, I'm pissed that my defense takes the blame from the media and misinformed fans for the pathetic 2nd half showing by the O. I just don't think Chad sounds like he thinks he was really to blame and he and Dabo can cry field position until their eyes bleed, but you gotta give your team a chance by calling something that has a chance to succeed. Line up and open up the playbook. No excuses.

Re: I hope BV calls him out for the

[2]
Posted: Aug 31, 2014 8:09 AM

Chad Morris is entirely to blame - period.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss

[2]
Posted: Aug 31, 2014 10:39 AM

Morris never has an answer when the defense locks down. Deer in the headlights look every time. Play calling is only good when he has a defense on their heels. Once he has to make adjustments offense stalls. This is a trend that happens every time. Sick of the excuses.

Posted: Aug 31, 2014 1:22 PM

Legget over the middle would have stopped them from sending their linebackers every other play, the chad choked again!

[1]
Posted: Aug 31, 2014 1:23 PM

What is this "WE" BS? YOU have work to do mr. Morris. Especially when YOUR OFFENSE gets held to just 15 yards for two quarters! And please for the love of God either hire someone who can watch the game for you from the box or go up their yourself bc if you can sit their and honestly say cole had a good game and not say cj Davidson had a better game than the rest of the backs, then my friend, you don't need to be on that sideline. You need to take your ### up to the box and coach the game. Bc obviously you don't get a good enough view of what the #### is going on!

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 8 great sears on the 45 yd line lower deck asking 1800 each OBO,will take cash,check or PayPal, half...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1361 people have read this post