Breaking News
  0 chatters in TigerActive   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Tiger Board(s) » Tiger Football

Topic: New Story: Steward: "I can't wait to show everybody what I can do"
Replies: 11   Last Post: Aug 30, 2014 1:50 PM by: CU_Tiger_06

Back to [ Tiger Board(s) - Tiger Football ]
Re: New Story: Steward: "I can't wait to show everybody what I can do" [1]
Posted: Aug 30, 2014 10:03 AM

Well big guy if you read any of the crap we fans write here, I say this directly to you. In no way do I and many other fans have ever saw you as a bust. Yes most all of us did expect for you to come in and be a difference maker right from your 5* self. But on the other hand we understand that you have been through some serious injuries with your knees. And we understand in order for you to be the player we all thought that you could be. We know that you have to be a 100% first, health wise. While you were trying to get yourself back to where you needed to be, there was another talented guy practicing to be the player that you could be if it hadn't been for your horrible luck. But Tony you're there now, and we will just sit back and watch you be that player we all thought you could and would be once you got back up to a 100% again. Now just go out there and crack some butts for your team, and our Clemson Tigers. As long time FB fans, we have seen plenty of awesome players just like you have the same awful luck you have had. And most of them made the come back just as you have done. Your will, strength, and ability is what will feed your drive and help you become another great NFL player that has come out of Clemson University. GO Tony, Go Clemson Tigers!!!

111 people have read this post