Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia

Aug 15, 2014, 1:36 PM

Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney told the media Friday afternoon that Travis Blanks came to him with the idea of a redshirt. What are Blanks thoughts? What is the latest on Charone Peake? When will the Tigers begin preparations for Georgia? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia

Aug 15, 2014, 1:47 PM

Peake....i thought it was just "scar tissue"

Re: New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia

Aug 15, 2014, 1:48 PM

Obsessed much?

No ####....

Aug 15, 2014, 2:08 PM

SuperDawg - do you have a home board? Or maybe were kicked off of it or something?

Any news on Malcolm Mitchell?***

Aug 15, 2014, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia ]

Clemson

Re: Any news on Malcolm Mitchell?***

Aug 15, 2014, 1:53 PM

I'm comfortable with Wiggins if Blanks does redshirt. We want Blanks healthy. Wiggins is a stud.

GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 15, 2014, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia ]

We're just TOO DEEP to risk a player.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 15, 2014, 6:56 PM

Good post. I totally agree.

Are you really that ignorant

Aug 15, 2014, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia ]

He tore his knee ligaments last year, which takes about a year to recover from ask Malcolm about that. Early in camp he had a procedure to remove the scar tissue resulting form the first surgery, where Malcolm actually ahd another injury.

Would you please get your head out of your ####!!??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Are you really that ignorant

Aug 15, 2014, 7:09 PM

First, get your facts straight. Peake's injury had nothing to do with scar tissue. He had a torn Meniscus, which is totally different and more serious. Or, are you calling Dabo a liar??? I think I prefer to take his word rather than yours.

Re: Are you really that ignorant

Aug 15, 2014, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Are you really that ignorant ]

Anger issues.

How's Malcom Mitchell doing?***

Aug 15, 2014, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Friday report: Blanks redshirt, Peake update and looking ahead to Georgia ]

He is in the middle***

Aug 15, 2014, 3:42 PM

Click here to read Gabi's Story

Squishy, I've been wrong before,

Aug 15, 2014, 3:44 PM [ in reply to How's Malcom Mitchell doing?*** ]

and if you don't believe me just ask my wife, but those who say that they are "close" to the program speculate we will not see him in two weeks. I don't know if it was an additional injury or as simple as some say. Definitely not full speed.

Took 6 years but refreshing to see they are both admitting

Aug 15, 2014, 1:58 PM

and correcting the redshirt gaffs of the past.

Yeah that...

Aug 15, 2014, 2:24 PM

or it could be they just don't have to play those guys now because newer recruits are just better. But really, who's counting?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rut roh.

Aug 15, 2014, 2:21 PM

'When he plays he can call anything.'

When we can afford the freshman mistakes he'll be in the game. Most of the time that will be early and often.

Maybe we can get Blanks to ride pine for half a season

Aug 15, 2014, 4:01 PM

and then get a good 10-15 snaps of quality time so that he isn't a freshman next year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe we can get Blanks to ride pine for half a season

Aug 15, 2014, 6:55 PM

We should listen to Travis, and give him the redshirt. I'm also concerned about Cherone Peake. I don't see any way he can have regained the strength and muscle mass in this short space of time. I'd love to see him play early on, but have a real uneasy sense about this. If I have one question about Dabo, it's that he doesn't recognize the severity of some of these injuries or the rehab required. Comments welcome.

Aug 15, 2014, 7:01 PM

no one is buying into you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 15, 2014, 7:13 PM

I'm not asking you to buy shi$. I'm expressing an opinion. If you don't like that, move to North Korea.

Aug 15, 2014, 9:22 PM

SCUMdog.......you ignorant meaningless out of place nobody. Go get a life and quit trolling. ..... idiot!!!

Aug 15, 2014, 11:47 PM

Very intelligent. You obviously didn't graduate from Clemson.

Aug 15, 2014, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe we can get Blanks to ride pine for half a season ]

More anger.

Stupid post but typical.***

Aug 15, 2014, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe we can get Blanks to ride pine for half a season ]

Are we really going to see a 2 QB system?

Aug 15, 2014, 9:46 PM

Or is that just smoke?

I believe we have the talent to do it ... No question. But, if Cole is giving them the business in the 1st then we should keep him in the whole game...

Re: Are we really going to see a 2 QB system?

Aug 15, 2014, 11:07 PM

Daw will get some game reps when available given game situations to build his experience level. Not really a two QB system, but one which gives the future QB some experience every chance that is available. IMO.

I disagree

Aug 15, 2014, 11:51 PM

Deshaun Watson will play because he's good... not because he needs exp. Dabo is keeping that pressure on every week. I doubt any of us would be surprised to see D.Watson leading the Tigers by Week 3. That said, I like our starting QB right now.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic