0 chatters in TigerActive   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: New Story: Morris: Offense and waterboys ready to fight anybody and everybody
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 3:23 PM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

Back to [ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Re: Cole Stoudt
Posted: Aug 10, 2014 9:31 AM

We will soon find out if you are a prophet or sniffing the glue over at other web sites!
For 3 or 4 seasons in a row, we have had 1000 yd russhers and 3000 yd passers... that does not happen without a decent OL! Several of the OL that have graduated are playing in the NFL!
Our OL has to be ready to go 90+ plays a game, they practice at a speed that few other teams see in a game. The OL that can maintain 330+ practicing and playing that fast are few if any.
I think this will be the best OL since Dabo became HC and likely the best since the frist half of Spiller's freshman year, but that OL had no depth and when 1 went down it was never the same. This OL has quality and depth I am not sure Clemson has ever had in my 60+years.
The proof is in the pudding, I predict 2000+ yds rushing and 3000+yds passing this year..... if my prophecy is correct please stop denigrating our OL, DL, strength and conditioning. You were wrong again! If you are correct then I will stop defending our strength and conditioning. This is the first time in a long time that we have more than 5 OL in the 2deep that weighed in 300+ when they came on campus.

223 people have read this post