Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tiger Bytes: Morris on "pouring salt in the wound" plus other camp nuggets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,295

New Story: Tiger Bytes: Morris on "pouring salt in the wound" plus other camp nuggets

Aug 1, 2014, 10:36 PM

Tiger Bytes: Morris on "pouring salt in the wound" plus other camp nuggets

The first day of fall practice at Clemson is in the books, and TigerNet was on hand post-practice to bring you plenty of nuggets. Why does Chad Morris have a chip on his shoulder? What is the latest with Tyshon Dye? What has Adam Humphries seen out of the freshmen receivers? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tiger Bytes: Morris on "pouring salt in the wound" plus other camp nuggets

Aug 1, 2014, 10:52 PM

Tony Steward is pure class.

Re: New Story: Tiger Bytes: Morris on "pouring salt in the wound" plus other camp nuggets

Aug 1, 2014, 11:24 PM

Plus he has that Mike Singletary focus in his eye. Scary, intense focus; thinking he'll have a stand - out year and finally be healthy enough to show that 5 star potential. Go Tigers! 8/30/14.

Aug 2, 2014, 3:15 PM

I hope that happens this year, too. he looks the part, and he certainly has a great attitude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"He'll be able to lead this team when it's his time"

Aug 1, 2014, 11:56 PM

Basically, starting QB spot is mine.

Sincerely,
Cole Stoudt

Yes, that is what the coaches and everybody else

Aug 2, 2014, 7:13 AM

has said too

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "He'll be able to lead this team when it's his time"

Aug 2, 2014, 3:16 PM [ in reply to "He'll be able to lead this team when it's his time" ]

And it is his time, until someone else takes it from him. I doubt they do, this year, but it should be fun to watch.

Aug 2, 2014, 12:36 AM

> > width=5> 
> id="story-photo" width="478"
> src=http://i1.tigernet.com/stories//14/football/Morris
> _Chad_Hood_478.JPG>
> size=2>
> cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
> href=/story/football/Tiger-Bytes-Morris-pouring-salt-w
> ound-camp-nuggets-12888 class="newstitle">> style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helv,
> sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;
> color: #E96F26; text-decoration: none">Tiger Bytes:
> Morris on "pouring salt in the wound" plus other camp
> nuggets

The
> first day of fall practice at Clemson is in the
> books, and TigerNet was on hand post-practice to
> bring you plenty of nuggets. Why does Chad Morris
> have a chip on his shoulder? What is the latest with
> Tyshon Dye? What has Adam Humphries seen out of the
> freshmen receivers?
> href=/story/football/Tiger-Bytes-Morris-pouring-salt-w
> ound-camp-nuggets-12888>Full
> Story »

Tyshon Dye is gonna be a hell of a player!! It shows character to deal with everything he has. Kid IA a beast! Just give him a lil time

Aug 2, 2014, 12:36 AM

I normally don't gush about players personalities, but I think that we've got some standup guys leading this team. Steward couldn't have put it any better.

Aug 2, 2014, 12:38 AM

I can't wait to see Grady Jarrett play he will have a monster year this year barring injury.

Aug 2, 2014, 11:53 AM

Injury hasn't stopped him this far. He has played two seasons injured. One with a broken wrist, and one with a torn labrum. Grady is the type of player you want leading your defense....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SALT IT UP Coach!!!!

Aug 2, 2014, 12:15 PM

Pi$$ ALL of them off REAL GOOD for the next 28 days!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SALT IT UP Coach!!!!

Aug 2, 2014, 3:18 PM

I hope they take it out on some opponents really good.

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic