Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Radakovich talks about scheduling, delays on facilities and ACC realignment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Radakovich talks about scheduling, delays on facilities and ACC realignment

Jul 30, 2014, 2:40 PM

Radakovich talks about scheduling, delays on facilities and ACC realignment

Clemson Athletic Director Dan Radakovich met with the media Wednesday afternoon in the McFadden Team Room inside of Jervey, and he spent almost forty minutes covering a variety of topics, including scheduling, facilities updates and possible conference realignment. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love realignment with FSU in opposite division and

Jul 31, 2014, 9:41 AM

I would love a neutral site game in Charlotte rather than ATL.

Re: Would love realignment with FSU in opposite division and

Jul 31, 2014, 11:03 AM

Why would you want FSU in the opposite division? We wouldn't get to play them every year.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Radakovich talks about scheduling, delays on facilities and ACC realignment

Jul 31, 2014, 3:15 PM

Here we go again. We are an engineering and architecture school and about to do our third coliseum. To be behind on the baseball renovations is not surprising. And I like the pay plan they offered for tickets - two installments were already due before you were notified it even existed. Not all Dan's fault so hope he endures and gets it all done. But they will still make us all pay more for IPTAY!

Re: New Story: Radakovich talks about scheduling, delays on facilities and ACC realignment

Jul 31, 2014, 5:30 PM

I believe the ACC will switch Louisville and Ga. Tech/Va. Tech. Clemson and FSU make the division hard enough so give Louisville to the other division and get a team with a history to play Clemson every season. Frankly after 2015 the ACC should begin firmly pushing ND to become a full member by 2025 at the latest and plan to add a sixteenth member such as West Virginia or Cincy by 2026/7 at the latest depending upon various GOR agreements per conference.

Go Tigers!

Why don't they just have the women's basketball games at

Aug 1, 2014, 11:45 AM

Daniel Highschool?

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic