Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: A New Look
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,592

Plyler's Blog: A New Look

Jul 28, 2014, 11:08 AM

A New Look

A New Look
Friday was a stressful day some for die hard Clemson fans who got wind of Charone Peake
flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: A New Look

Jul 28, 2014, 11:33 AM

Maybe I'm too optimistic about the young talent that we have at wideout, but that position is one of the least of my worries.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the experience level isn't a drop off, its the biggest myth

Jul 28, 2014, 12:02 PM

being pushed about this years team.

Last year all the backups were freshman (Williams and Green true fresh, and Hoper RS Fr), the starters were all Junions.

This year the backups are all freshman and a RS So. The starters are Sr, RS Jr, and Soph.

The apples to apples comparison shows very similar to last year. Talent wise, down due to Watkins.

Jul 28, 2014, 12:33 PM

Very worried about the wide outs. Need to find two or three guys to fill the void left from Sammy and to a lesser degree Bryant. If this group does a solid if unspectacular job, we will win a lot of games.

Jul 28, 2014, 1:42 PM

I worry about the WRs too. No one knows how a particular guy is gonna perform when expected to be "the guy." Make no mistake, one of these guys has to step up and be that guy. None have a whole lot of experience either. Sure, they've played, but not a whole lot in those big-time situations, "under the lights." Hopefully one will step up, and will give defensive coordinators nightmares after the first game or two.

Jul 28, 2014, 1:48 PM

we managed to go the last three years without the dropsies, just think back to 2010 when we lacked experience at the position.

the good news is we will probably feature Legget and Seckinger more in the passing game until these young guys catch up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2014, 10:38 AM

Y a w w w n n n n!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic