Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WHY NOT US?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

WHY NOT US?

Jul 25, 2014, 10:21 AM

SITTING HERE LOOKING AT THE SCHEDULE WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET THIS LITTLE INKLING IN MY BRAIN ABOUT THIS UPCOMING SEASON. I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK THAT EVERY GAME ON THIS SCHEDULE IS WINNABLE. WITH A STOUT FRONT 7 AND POTENTIALLY DYNAMIC SECONDARY IN ADDITION TO A METHODICAL, COOL & COLLECTED SMASHMOUTH SPREAD OFFEnSE THAT WEARS OPPONENTS DOWN, I SEE NO REASON WHY WE CAN'T RUN THE TABLE THIS SEASON. WHY NOT US TIGER FANS?

I HOPE THEM CLEMSON FOOTBALL TIGERS PROVE ME RIGHT STARTING WITH A GEORGIA MUTT STOMPING ON 8/30.

MORONDAWG51 WE COMIN FOR YOU AND NO AMOUNT OF PLEADING AND ATTEMPTING TO RATIONALIZE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS GONNA SAVE YOU BOY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL @ MORONDAWG51.

Jul 25, 2014, 10:24 AM

GO TIGERS!

Re: WHY NOT US?

Jul 25, 2014, 10:25 AM

You do realize Spurrier started the "Why not us". How about "It will be us".

Re: WHY NOT US?

Jul 25, 2014, 10:33 AM

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT MR. CHARLIE. SPURRIER MIGHT HAVE USED IT IN A SIMILAR CONTEXT BUT WHY NOT US IS A PRETTY COMMON PHRASE. HEY IF YOU MAKE A POST CALLED 'IT WILL BE US' I WILL GIVE IT A TU AND RESPOND IN SUPPORT.

GO TIGERS!

Spurrier's version

Jul 25, 2014, 10:42 AM

" Dogs are allowed to pee in the street, WHY NOT US"?

I actually thought it was Brad Scott when he arrived at ucs.***

Jul 25, 2014, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: WHY NOT US? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CHEA CHEA BOI PREACH IT!

Jul 25, 2014, 10:25 AM

IBWG - you be trollin with the allcaps

Jul 25, 2014, 10:27 AM

But I hope you're right. Win Aug 30 and it's:

Exit 51 -->>

I THINK SOMEONE FORGOT TO TAKE THEIR

Jul 25, 2014, 10:30 AM

RITALIN THIS MORNING

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Please note that forum rules prohibit posts made

Jul 25, 2014, 11:26 AM

in all caps. Enjoy your time off and the 50% points reduction:

http://www.tigernet.com/rules.do

"POSTS IN ALL CAPS, or new threads that contain a subject and no message body are subject to deletion. This is a discussion forum, so new threads should present a topic."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank you for warning our friend IBWG

Jul 25, 2014, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Warning, seemed more like a threat to me.

Jul 25, 2014, 11:31 AM

Is GWPCoot the new hall monitor?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's been brainwarshed...

Jul 25, 2014, 11:35 AM

Not sure he can be trusted any longer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Jul 25, 2014, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Warning, seemed more like a threat to me. ]

-

Re: Please note that forum rules prohibit posts made

Jul 25, 2014, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Please note that forum rules prohibit posts made ]
snitch.jpg(5.3 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hey FM, any chance you could make that pic a bit

Jul 25, 2014, 11:38 AM

smaller?

I don't have the learning to do it.

Jul 25, 2014, 11:40 AM

...and before you ask if I even HTML, the answer is, I don't understand a word you just said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Pro Tip: When replying with an image from the internet

Jul 25, 2014, 11:45 AM

Just post the URL in the Image URL: box underneath the message box.

HTH TIA in advance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

wut?***

Jul 25, 2014, 11:46 AM

... and I'm not kidding.

Jul 25, 2014, 11:48 AM

I don't see URL anywhere.

URL is the www. web address for the image

Jul 25, 2014, 11:50 AM
tnet.jpg(58.5 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Can you type slower for him?

Jul 25, 2014, 11:51 AM

I'm not sure it's sinking in

Wait, start over again from the top.

Jul 25, 2014, 12:04 PM [ in reply to URL is the www. web address for the image ]

I wasn't paying attention.

TIA

Re: ... and I'm not kidding.

Jul 25, 2014, 11:55 AM [ in reply to ... and I'm not kidding. ]

The easier way Francis is to right click on the image and select "Copy Image URL" or "Copy Image Location" depending on your browser and posting it in the aforementioned box. Posting just the webpage itself won't work, you have to grab the image url.

Tru dat....My B

Jul 25, 2014, 11:58 AM

It's second nature to me at this point.

Thanks.... here goes.***

Jul 25, 2014, 1:28 PM

When I "preview" the image is just an x. If I ask to show

Jul 25, 2014, 1:34 PM

the picture, nothing happens.

Sorry everyone...

Re: When I "preview" the image is just an x. If I ask to show

Jul 25, 2014, 1:35 PM

are you copying the image URL by right clicking?

Also, make sure the URL ends with an extension like .gif .jpeg or .png

Another thing --- make sure it all actually fits. The box that's in the post screen limits it to a certain number of characters.

When I right click an image my options are...

Jul 25, 2014, 1:53 PM

copy
copy shortcut

There are several other options, but none included "copy". Definitely nothing with url after it. I'll keep playing with it though.

Re: When I right click an image my options are...***

Jul 25, 2014, 1:55 PM

nada. The address is very long, but all of the images I've

Jul 25, 2014, 1:57 PM

tried have had long addresses.

Here's what I see in chrome.

Jul 25, 2014, 2:01 PM
tnet2.jpg(101.8 K)

Are you using IE, Firefox, Chrome??***

Jul 25, 2014, 1:59 PM [ in reply to When I right click an image my options are... ]

Re: When I "preview" the image is just an x. If I ask to show***

Jul 25, 2014, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: When I "preview" the image is just an x. If I ask to show ]

Re: When I "preview" the image is just an x. If I ask to show******

Jul 25, 2014, 2:00 PM

This changes everything. Thanks Anonymous and IBWG.***

Jul 25, 2014, 2:02 PM

There ya go***

Jul 25, 2014, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: When I "preview" the image is just an x. If I ask to show****** ]

Jul 25, 2014, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Please note that forum rules prohibit posts made ]

Jul 25, 2014, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Please note that forum rules prohibit posts made ]

Noted. Post edited so as to not be in all caps. HTH helps.

Should've put it somewhere in the body of the message.

Jul 25, 2014, 11:55 AM

Make people look for it.

Re: Should've put it somewhere in the body of the message.

Jul 25, 2014, 11:56 AM

dats a good idear

I'M ALL IN BRO!!!!

Jul 25, 2014, 11:42 AM

I switched to decaf. It helps. But I'm glad you said "Why not us" instead of "Yes we can!" Cause that yes we can, and Change crap didn't pan out.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic