Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Lack of respect? Clemson coaches think so
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

New Story: Lack of respect? Clemson coaches think so

Jul 15, 2014, 9:04 PM

Lack of respect? Clemson coaches think so

The national media doesn't give Clemson much of a chance to sustain the recent success the program has achieved, pointing to the loss of players like Sammy Watkins and Tajh Boyd as too much to overcome. However, Clemson's coaching staff has other ideas. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Lack of respect? Clemson coaches think so

Jul 15, 2014, 9:12 PM

Fantastic coaching staff right now at Clemson.
I am very ready to tee it up in Athens .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 15, 2014, 9:13 PM

Time to make believers out of this Nation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned......

Jul 15, 2014, 9:17 PM

trying every angle for sure.....I can almost guarantee that Swinney brings out the "orange" pants after pregame warm-ups.

We'd whip your ### in pink pants. Bank on it.***

Jul 15, 2014, 9:21 AM

38 - 35***

Jul 15, 2014, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

Clemson

Re: Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned......

Jul 15, 2014, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

Once Vic Beasley face plants your QB a couple times, and the Chad unleashes the offense....the respect will come!!

Then we clip a hedge or two to take back to our Cemetary.

We ain't scared!

Go Tigers!!!

Jul 15, 2014, 9:35 PM

I ain't buying the Dawgs. I think we pull away after half. 37-24 Tigers.
That is all but a 1.5 trick pony the CMR is sitting on and everbody will get a look at how a great offense operates by watching Clemson dismantle them at home.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 15, 2014, 11:21 PM

Well I'm not buying the Tigers neither, you say that yall will pull away after the half, what makes you think that? I don't see that happening for the simple reason your qb is making his first start in Athens and you have a few players suspended on offense and defense. Also yall lost some of your offensive fire power from last year. Your defense front will be good!

Jul 15, 2014, 11:55 PM

This Tiger defense is the best since 1981. Maybe better.

Stoudt proved himself to be effective last year as both a passer and a runner, unlike your immobile Mason Jar.

Our OL, backs, and special teams are solid and durable, unlike your fragile injury-prone team.

We play at a pace your team is not conditioned to handle, as proven last year.

The only question mark on the Tigers is how do we replace our all-conference placekicker?

That remains to be seen. But we are confident our top kicker will play, unlike your guy.

We do play at a fast pace, but they did perfect

Jul 16, 2014, 7:28 AM

a great technique to slow us down. The "field flop" technique will be tough for the Tigers to overcome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2014, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

Haha!! You're really funny, how did stoudt prove himself to be effective last year? From what I've read on here is he has only played in mop=up duty, so how do you know how he will do in his first start in another opponents stadium? And as far as mason goes he has proven himself by starting 2 more games than stoudt and finished another after murray tore his acl. Are you serious about the injury prone crap? Gurley rushed for 154 yard's against your defense! And still out ran your defensive backs with a pulled hammy on his first TD! And you say that your special teams are solid but later on in your post you say the only question mark yall have is the kicker, that doesn't make your special teams fully solid! If that's the only question mark you think that the tiger's have then you don't know much about your on team, qb ?,running back?,kicker?.

Jul 15, 2014, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

We got some more fire power coming atcha chief get ready

Jul 16, 2014, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

I can tell you don't follow our team which is to be expected. Not worried about suspensions because we only suspended two starters. But with the depth we have that won't be a problem. Everyone is so insistent that we lost our whole offense when we only lost two and half players. Bryant being the half because he showed up only half the time,and with charone healthy he never would've been in that kind of spotlight I personally believe. We have just as much electricity except it's not all with one person.

I think our coaches are genuinely surprised that supposedly

Jul 15, 2014, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

knowledgeable football people who are paid well to keep up with college football don't see what seems obvious to them and should be obvious to anyone paying attention.

The tiny 2009 recruiting class has passed through the system and Clemson, for the first time in the last 24 or so years, has an upperclassman dominated team with quality depth at every position.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be like the era of the 80s with this year's D. THUMP***

Jul 15, 2014, 10:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mad bro?***

Jul 15, 2014, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: You mad bro?***

Jul 16, 2014, 11:23 PM

About what?

Jul 15, 2014, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

Not for UGA. lol

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Ha ha. Y'all didn't even warrant the orange pants when we

Jul 15, 2014, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

played at home last year.

Unfortunately I see another struggling season ahead for the Dawgs, so the butt whoopin' we're gonna lay down in Athens will lose some luster as the season wears on.

Mark Richt is no Vince Dooley, chief. Fortunately for programs like us the HS talent in Georgia sees that also.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a frightened dog that barks loudest ...***

Jul 16, 2014, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Dabo and staff leaving no stone unturned...... ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Expecting post-Boyd/Sammy rebuilding ? lack of respect.***

Jul 15, 2014, 9:57 PM

That will come soon enough... "The Spaying in Athens"...***

Jul 15, 2014, 10:01 PM

Jul 15, 2014, 10:30 PM

Spot the ball!

I hope everybody overlooks us right up to the moment

Jul 15, 2014, 10:36 PM

the trophy is raised !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Jul 16, 2014, 10:28 AM

Best way to cure lack of respect ? Beat Georgia, beat SC State and go to Tallahasse and leave there 3 - 0. Clemson will have more respect than you could stir with a tractor trailer full of boat paddles. Then sit back and listen to all the supposeded guru's of the media trip over each other trying to back track on what they said.

If we're 3-0 after Tally.... IT'S ON !!!***

Jul 16, 2014, 10:47 AM

Re: If we're 3-0 after Tally.... IT'S ON !!!***

Jul 16, 2014, 11:44 AM

As a tiger fan, these almost boastful, overconfident statements make me nervous. I prefer the quiet, underdog role. Let our opponents do all the blustering, and go into those games with a massive chip on our shoulders. The only statements that mean anything will be final scores of these games. All the rest is talk, which with a dollar might get you a cup of coffee.

Good thing your not a tiger fan...***

Jul 16, 2014, 11:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2014, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're 3-0 after Tally.... IT'S ON !!!*** ]

A slum dog I agree, from my Georgia view I think this game is going to be close 3 to 7 point difference either way! I know a lot on here think all the dawg posters think that Clemson is a easy win but I disagree yall are a very good team!! I know I made a post above that said that I wasn't buying into the tiger's but that was for the stupid statement the poster made above my post to show it was a dumb statement on their part! Clemson has as much of a chance to win as Georgia, but to say either team is going to run away with it show's that person is just showing their homerism!!

Jul 17, 2014, 7:20 AM

Good post, keeping it real but:

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Go Tigers!

Jul 16, 2014, 11:44 AM

Who was Dabo talking about in the 2nd video?

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic