Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,564

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening

Jul 10, 2014, 10:45 AM

WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening

Jul 10, 2014, 11:55 AM

Is anyone else worried that he didn't mention Clemson when asked what coaching staffs he has a close relationship with?

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening

Jul 10, 2014, 12:31 PM

Honestly, I really don't put any stock into what non committed recruits say in their interviews. I say this only b/c if they have a strong enough feeling for a certain school, they would be committed to that school. Our coaches know who they are going to get, and the ones they don't have a chance with. For certain, if Clemson isn't where their heart is, my heart isn't with them. Clemson athletes are a family, and are known as a family. Committing to the Clemson family is when they are a value to Clemson. Don't come to Clemson with thoughts of another school. That's like being with a partner in life, and thinking about another one you wish you had. Those relationships never work out b/c there is never that 100% given that it takes to make it work out for the long haul....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea

Jul 10, 2014, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening ]

I thought it was alil' odd..
especially since I thought we lead for him....looks like
theres still a lot of recruiting left.

We did lead for him, for whatever reason UF is now leading

Jul 10, 2014, 3:45 PM

I hope someone reminds him that UF's offense is the definition of pathetic and that quite a few highly talented players have gone and are now either off the team or not doing anything of worth.

Re: We did lead for him, for whatever reason UF is now leading

Jul 11, 2014, 11:13 AM

If y'all aren't familiar with 247's Crystal Ball projections it's worth a look. They gather the projections of various recruiting guys for each athlete. Sometimes there are more than 30 projections for a kid. Ray Ray projection right now is about 97% UF.

Two things

Jul 11, 2014, 12:07 PM

Florida just signed a huge prospect yesterday that is going to play WR, that should help a little. I would love to have McCloud or Campbell to go with Cain, but who knows! When was the last WR at Florida get drafted in the 1st round?

Seems to me he's trying to keep it close to the vest.

Jul 11, 2014, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening ]

One of his first answers is about how to handle the media. Then the answer to relationships with schools and he mentions UCLA, Maryland, Oregon, Bama, and UGA. Not a word about CU or UF, the two schools who supposedly lead for him. The only thing that kind of concerned me was how he perked up talking about UF, although he didn't know the QB commit's name who called him out of the blue. These kids have grown up watching all this recruiting hype, they know how to play the game.

And he mentioned he had a good relationship w/ billy napier***

Jul 11, 2014, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Ray-Ray McCloud interview at The Opening ]

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,564
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic