0 chatters in TigerActive Chat   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: New Story: Camp Confidential: Final Edition
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jun 15, 2014 9:59 PM by: Bleedorange09
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

New Story: Camp Confidential: Final Edition

Posted: Jun 15, 2014 12:14 PM

Camp Confidential: Final Edition

The latest on Tim Settle and a couple of newcomers on the last day of the Dabo Swinney football camp. Also, has having current players working helped with recruiting? Full Story »

I love what Dabo has done by raising the level of every>>>¥¥

[4]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 1:40 PM

Weakness! We could call him the weakness killer. It seems like with every complaint or exposure of a problem area their is an alert for the whole team of coaches, players and fans to help our family overcome it.

Dabo has become a great leader an believer of making what has seemed impossible since Danny Ford left , be possible by using unity and family.

Dabo's camp just keeps growing. He really just had his team focus on what's left of this recruiting class and started working hard on next years class and in some cases 2017.

He put the chips on the table to complete this year. What will next year be like if Dabo continues to get better at bringing unity, love and family toward the goal of making recruits men while letting them know if the standard is best a national Championship is in reach!!

Go tigers!!!

Very nicely stated "HumbleServant"...

[3]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 2:49 PM

ThX...GoTiGERS1

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Camp Confidential: Final Edition

[4]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 2:13 PM

Hope those golf carts were fully charged. They were hauling some serious cargo!

[1]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 2:17 PM

I got a little confused. It read like there were two Janarius Robinsons at two completely different heights and weights.

Enjoyed TigerNet Reporting of Camp Observations

[4]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 2:44 PM

Glad that TigerNet has access to camps that few do. Thanks for your great work!

Re: Enjoyed TigerNet Reporting of Camp Observations

[2]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 3:19 PM

Yep, good job David. Excellent material that I eat up like ice cream. Loved these two a day reports.

[1]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 4:41 PM

A BIG HATS OFF to David and the Tiger Net Staff for excellent coverage of Coach Sweeneys Summer Football Camp. We got a good " look " at all the 15 and 16 prospects that Clemson hosted this week. Hope to see a lot of them on the field in the next few years wearing Clemson jerseys!

Kelly bryant

[3]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 4:44 PM

I see allot of hype on Tucker Israel, what about Kelly Bryant. He's plays for Wren which is where I graduated and I've seen him play numerous times and I can tell you he's the real deal. Are the coaches planning on him playing qb or maybe moving him to wideout?? Just wondering if anybody knew

Re: Kelly bryant

[1]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 5:40 PM

Don't know about that, but he roomed with my son at Boys' State this past week. My son said he was a really nice guy. I think he's going to be a great representative for Clemson University.

Re: Kelly bryant

[1]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 9:59 PM

I'm sure they will keep him at QB and let Tucker and Kelly battle for the starting position whenever Watson leaves. Only way I see Bryant moving positions is if he's not performing well enough to be a college QB or if our WR's get the injury bug.

[1]
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 5:52 PM

Looks like a great week overall. Let's hope we get at least one 5 star commit. Go Tigers!

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I'm selling my 1 2017 Season Ticket in the Lower Deck, West End-zone. Asking $1100 or best reasonabl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
3356 people have read this post