Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game

Jun 13, 2014, 5:14 PM

Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game

Jun 13, 2014, 5:19 PM

I need to bet the house on

+9 UGA
+17 FSU
+3 USCjr

it is tempting in a big way...

Jun 13, 2014, 5:27 PM

would probably die of heart attack if we had injuries in summer camp.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aint no way that GA game will be more than 6 either way..***

Jun 13, 2014, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: aint no way that GA game will be more than 6 either way..***

Jun 14, 2014, 10:20 PM

Realistically, they have the potential to blow us out.
We also have to potential to win that game. But UGA, based on their talent are projected by many to be a legitimate contender for the NC. My point: If you are
going into a buzz saw, face it and prepare appropriately.
Any BS that these two teams are equal in talent this year will doom us to defeat. Go "poor mouth" all the way, and then punch them in the face.

Jun 13, 2014, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

as NIKE says just do it! let us know what you decide. by the way, what is the house worth in your case?

in no way shape or form do i expect to go to Tally and win

Jun 13, 2014, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

but plus 17 is ridiculous.

we totally crapped the bed last year and played our worst game of the season, by far, versus FSU. They were better, but it wasn't night and day.

Did somebody say... parlay?***

Jun 14, 2014, 12:03 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

That FSU line is tempting

Jun 14, 2014, 12:31 AM

Thought that spread would be about 10-13 pts. That high of a number is based on last year's game. Time to make some $$$ betting, fellas.

Little surprised w/ the Lou spread. Was expecting 7 to 8 pts. considering "Wild Hog" Petrino now has control of the Cards.

Biggest surprise is that GT spread. Vegas favoring FSU by 17 based on last year's game means we should be double digit favs against GT. Unless GT started accepting UGA dismissed convicts, that 6 will be covered easily.

~JKB

Re: That FSU line is tempting

Jun 14, 2014, 10:44 PM

In my humble opinion, at this point in time FSU is probably a much better team than we are, at least talent wise. They trampled us in every phase of the game in last year's debacle---total domination. That doesn't mean that we can't beat them this year. However, we need to go into that game with an atmosphere of desperation. Fear is the greatest motivator of human performance, not some false sense of bravado. Dabo needs to level with the players in terms of saying frankly that they are up against possibly the best team in the nation, and they will be looking to humiliate us. Now, what do you want to do about that? Let's hope that FSU keeps reading the press clippings, and are riding sky high. With our backs to the wall, we can win, but it will be trench, jaw-to-jaw warfare. It will depend on our mindset, and that's up to the coaches.

Jun 14, 2014, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

I love it. I wish we were the underdog in every game. Frank Howard once said that, "I'd rather start at the back of the room, and move to the front, than start at the front and move to the back." Spread the word: Clemson has nothing, and everyone should consider us as an "easy out." The lower the expectations, the higher the
performance. Count on it. I hope UGA is favored by 21 by game time.

Jun 13, 2014, 5:28 PM

17 points vs FSU. Ouch. I like this better than getting our team over confident. Let them play the underdog.

yep - there is payback in order and we have the D to apply

Jun 13, 2014, 5:31 PM

it with a thick coat. that is almost a no brainer bet - may jump with a dime on that just for chuckles.

Knock that crab stealing, ###### P.O.S.

Jun 13, 2014, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

out of the game early. Then let's see how good they are.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Much $ to be made here... Got to have the nads

Jun 14, 2014, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

Serious retirement $ too! Ready for my new pair of shoes, boat and lake keowee house!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2014, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

Totally agree.

Jun 13, 2014, 5:46 PM

Why are they giving us points against the coots? We are at home and have much less to replace than they do. I think that is the no brainer bet. We win by 10.

Jun 14, 2014, 10:51 PM

Based our past poor performances, and the perception that
Dabo can't beat Spurrier. I hope Carolina is favored by
at least 14 by game time.

Charleston P&C says we're 3pt underdogs to SC at home.....

Jun 13, 2014, 5:49 PM

not sure who's right if we're a underdog at home that's pretty #### bad.

it vegas - all based on early betting

Jun 13, 2014, 6:13 PM

they don't give a rats who wins - just where the money is moving - stupid coots throwing cash at the game before the first snap and first 5 points arrest. Slurrier may be in rehab before november.

Right now all any outside observer sees in 0-5 ... but

Jun 13, 2014, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Charleston P&C says we're 3pt underdogs to SC at home..... ]

by the time November rolls around, things will have changed dramatically if we just play the way we're capable of playing in the first 10 games.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Right now all any outside observer sees in 0-5 ... but

Jun 14, 2014, 10:55 PM

And not be bothered by being rated an underdog. To me, that clearly works to our advantage. Hopefully, by game time Carolina will be favored by at least 21.

Jun 13, 2014, 7:13 PM

Love being the underdog in all our big games!!!!!! 14-0 its coming!!!

Jun 13, 2014, 7:36 PM

Wish I knew someone in Vegas .
Nine point underdog to ga. I think we load the box and make Hudson beat us and that ain't gonna happen. My prediction is. Clemson 23 leg humpers 13
Go Tigers !

Backing this up early and late vs. the SEC ..

Jun 13, 2014, 7:49 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good grief. So early.

Jun 13, 2014, 9:59 PM

The odds of the odds makers even being 50% accurate on naming starters for each game or even for the first game are not great. So picking wins and spreads this far in advance it just.......statistical ############.

i dont see syracuse on the list.

Jun 14, 2014, 4:13 PM

Nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2014, 9:33 AM

Ugaly gonna be 9 pts fav with a QB that barely beat gt and lost the bowl game!? Wow, give me 9 pts!!! Plz!

Love being only a 3 point underdoggie to cOOTs since We ARE

Jun 14, 2014, 5:05 PM

Going to ROCK Them back to Cola with some Orange streaks on their butts! Count it done..and GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2014, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest Vegas Odds for every 2014 Clemson game ]

Really? They have the number one RB in the country, backed up by possibly the #2. They are reportedly loaded on both sides of the line of scrimmage, and have excellent receivers. Their QB is an excellent passer,
but doesn't have a lot of running ability---but with
RB's like they have, he doesn't need to. Cole Stoudt isn't going to threaten anyone with his feet, and we don't have anyone approaching being an elite running back. Zac Brooks should have been moved to WR ages ago.
And DJ Howard is average at best. Our OL is suspect. No WR has stepped up thus far, so where does that leave us? If CJ Davidson can put ON 15 pounds, he could be a surprise at RB. What can possibly keep us respectable is our defense. Brent Venables is to me perhaps the best coach at Clemson today. UGA should be highly favored over us, and I love it. We can win this game, but it will take an "attitude" on the part of our players---take no prisoners.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic