Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Choice to be on campus later this month, ready to compete for a job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Choice to be on campus later this month, ready to compete for a job

Jun 3, 2014, 10:42 AM

Choice to be on campus later this month, ready to compete for a job

Running back Adam Choice will enroll at Clemson later this month, and running backs coach Tony Elliott has given Choice the blueprint for playing time. What does Choice say about his chances? What was Elliott's advice? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Luck, Adam!***

Jun 3, 2014, 10:52 AM

This guy is a leader.

Jun 3, 2014, 10:55 AM

He will ascend sooner than later.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I think he'll take a RS to be honest

Jun 3, 2014, 10:57 AM

We've got a few good players in front of him, especially when Dye comes back in August so there's no need to rush either him or Oglesby on the field. I think Gallman, Brooks, Davidson and Howard are a solid enough backfield as it is.

Re: I think he'll take a RS to be honest

Jun 3, 2014, 11:55 AM

You maybe right, but I'm hoping he will be a force to contend with out of fall camp/practice. To be perfectly honest, Choice is one of my favorite recruits coming in at the RB position. I have watched an awful lot of his film b/c I love how he can get low and just run over players much bigger than he is, and his feet never stop churning until he is DOWN. Also with him being the option QB with the HS team he played on, he could be, and will probably be a dual threat RB in Chad Morris's offense. Chad loves to keep D C expecting the unexpected that can slow a defense down. With Choice being a true RB for us with decent QB skills, D Cs would surly have something else to watch out for especially with Cole being used as a duel threat QB also. A duel threat QB with a duel threat RB could and would cause major duel head aches for any D C!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we've seen brooks and howard and they haven't

Jun 3, 2014, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I think he'll take a RS to be honest ]

proved they can be starters. To me Dye, Gallman and Choice are equal because they haven't played yet.

you don't come in early to sit a year… I like what I read and I think this kid plays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Brooks can stay healthy he's shown his talent

Jun 3, 2014, 12:53 PM

That being said we've got a lot of bodies at RB and I just fear Choice wouldn't get a lot of snaps with 4 guys in front of him, five if you count Dye.

Re: we've seen brooks and howard and they haven't

Jun 3, 2014, 2:48 PM [ in reply to we've seen brooks and howard and they haven't ]

Choice will be better than Howard the first day he steps on the field. More explosive and a more dangerous weapon.

Jun 3, 2014, 3:26 PM [ in reply to I think he'll take a RS to be honest ]

What backfield did you watch during the spring game?

The one where we play called vanilla and mixed OL***

Jun 3, 2014, 10:10 PM

Jun 3, 2014, 11:30 PM [ in reply to I think he'll take a RS to be honest ]

There's Strength in Numbers!!!!! United We Stands, Divide We Fall. ALL-IN TIGERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL BACKFIELD.

Re: New Story: Choice to be on campus later this month, ready to compete for a job

Jun 3, 2014, 11:01 AM

Follow what Coach Elliott says and come ready to compete. I like your philosophy about a small part of a big picture ! Sounds like a TEAM PLAYER that is a great attribute to have, and Ibope you keep. Work hard and hope to see you on the field.

Re: New Story: Choice to be on campus later this month, ready to compete for a job

Jun 3, 2014, 11:16 AM

I think he will redshirt. Dye is coming back at some point. We are Really deep at running back!

Re:Is there any chance that Choice and Muse might

Jun 3, 2014, 11:40 AM

play baseball too (assuming that Muse does not take the money)?

Depends on what the staff wants

Jun 3, 2014, 11:49 AM

I'm sure they wouldn't have too much of a problem with it, they did in fact allow Reader to play BB for at least one season. However they told Reader to focus solely on FB because that's where he can have a brighter future.

Re: Depends on what the staff wants

Jun 3, 2014, 12:03 PM

Who ever told him that wasn't wrong either, was they?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, this guy sounds like he has a great head on his

Jun 3, 2014, 12:23 PM

shoulders!

Welcome aboard Adam!

Re: Great Choice in Our Future

Jun 4, 2014, 8:27 AM

This is a fine young man with great FB skills. We made a great choice with this Choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's got some talent, but for him to come in and beat out

Jun 4, 2014, 10:28 AM

DJ, CJ, and Gallman after never having played true RB in high school, that's going to be tough.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic